It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decade worth of messages, interviews from bin Laden leaked to web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
here is the link: Click here

Ten years of messages and interviews with al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden have been leaked.

One message includes bin Laden's denial of having anything to do with the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania.

Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

What do you guys this of this??? I bealive him every day I trust less and less of the gov.

I am young but old enough to vote but haven't voted yet I am still deciding if I should waste my vote on nader???

I just don't like the D and R .

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

So, I think the question you have to ask yourself......why did he later take responsibility?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagenCajun

So, I think the question you have to ask yourself......why did he later take responsibility?

That video is a proven fake. He never took responsibility.

Unless you are referring to something else? 9/11 isn't even listed by the FBI for one of the reasons he is wanted.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Then there's the rabbit hole of the Caryle Group where Bush and some Bin Ladens do business together. Pakistan ISI paid Mohammed Atta or so I have read.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Good post. Now to read the remaining info and see the vids to come to a more complete conclusion. I found it interesting he said if the taliban would let him, he could make hard for the US. That's not exactly threatening 9/11. Again, good post and will come back after I can study the rest - thanks!

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
thanks I thought this was interesting this article I found was created sep15th 2008 so it's recent evidence from new leaked info that osama really wasn't the ones who attacked America on 9/11.

This makes me wounder if he didn't do it yet the gov blames him well I seen on cnn him talking in another lango and a translator telling us that osama admits it.

I also the day after 9/11 I saw a video of osama dancing but I heard he was at a wedding and that footage was tooken at the wedding but yet the news here in the U.S tells use they are celebrating for an successful attack on the U.S .

I also remember after 9/11 that whole year Muslims been a target of racist people.

I am one and I remember that year in the summer we went to a beach with my cousins I was in American clothes and my cousins they were in middle eastern clothing and I told my dad to have them change to American clothes because I heard alot of Muslims being harassed .. so my dad lol and told me it wont happen this is America he didn't bealive me then when we went a lady told my little cousin to blank her clothes this was in front of little kids.

Then someone said hey this is not halloween. Some also yelled why did you hate americans go back to your country and blow up your own buildings.

Then a park ranger walks up to us and asks us to leave because we are causing a disturbance.

I was upset and so was my dad and then I told my dad " see I told you".

So we just left even though we paid to get in since the beach is not free they charge you at the entrance gate.

SO I am just saying I do bealive 9/11 was a inside job I also do understand the physics and why that professor taought his students why 9/11 was an inside job it's because the way the buildings fell it wouldn't make sence in physics that the airplan and fire caused the collapse
I still do think most of America is still asleep and will be .. I bealive bilder burg will win since I notice people are going to vote for john some said the reason is beause they don't want a black person to be president I bealive that is a stupid reason.
I been watching the debates of obama and john and most of them don't tell us a clear picture on what their plans are when they get elected and what are our current problems they had to know what our problems are before they can fix them and they need to give us stats on whatever topic they are debating on showing us the true facts currently and how they would fix them I see alot of mug slinging back and forth I mean they even have a slogan change yet they can't explain us what will it take to make these changes. I can easily promise everyone that they will get millions of dollars when I am in office it doesn't make it a fact I could right out lie just to win the election.

So I am voting for nader since I will hate to see obama or john in office since I know it won't be real change the only change that would be is Nader or a 3rd party person in office that would make history in the books and I believe they can only do change.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

He didn't admit to it at all. He was just saying that if the Taliban allows him he has the ability to make our lives in the U.S. hard but the fact was they didn't do it.

In other words he is saying that if it was them it won't be what 9/11 was it would be worst.

I would say if a person is mad at you wouldn't they target something that would make you hurt and that would be something with the economy or something.

I believe he was trying to say that blowing a building wouldn't of been his target it would have to be something along the lines of trade or bridges.

He called jihad on the U.S. Most Americans don't know what it is really and just assume it's a group created that are terrorist.

here you can find out what it means: Click here

I would just say the site I gave you does leave alot of detail of it.

Jihad basicly means a that you as a muslim if you see something wrong which could be looked at as evil like greed and many more stuff you must act upon it this dosen't mean to go out and buy and gun and kill evil things it means based on your income whatever you can afford to do you must do it.

If you have a family and are middle class and can't afford to fight against the evil then you must at least protest against it if you can't do that like fear of getting killed or your sick or your body aches ect then at least you must not agree with the evil.

So Osama basically thinks the U.S is doing alot of things wrong in evil manner so he called this.

top topics

join