It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 30th,2008 will U.S dollars be worthless.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I been searching on the forums here to find a post that was posted around june saying that on or before September 30th 2008.

I bealive the person is telling the truth and said between aug and sep it will become more noticeable this means that our currency will be worthless by the 30th of this month.

how true can this be???

I would like to hear others opinion on this since just today was a bad day at wall street.

Also if anyone finds that post please post a link to it on here.

I want to really watch what will happen from here on.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by computerwiz32]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A currency can't become worthless in so short of a time unless something very bad happens on a large scale. The US currency is pretty worthless as it is but this is leveraged by cheap overseas labor and manufacturing. I won't be surprised if the US currency eventually gets phased out to make way for the Amero though.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

September 30th,2008 will U.S dollars be worthless.

Didn't the fourth largest bank in America go bankrupt?...The real question would be, how "safe" are the top three banks in America?...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

I agree with you on the Amero situation.

I believe the economy will collapse, as planned, in the not so distant future. The North American Union will then be sold to the public through the MSM to save us. Along with the NAU will come the Amero, and the demolition of the United States Constitution.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
well I saw posts on ATS that said the currency will be worthless by sep 30th 2008 .

The reason is because that is the last day of the financial year for the U.S

I heard bush already signed off on the American Union which is supposed to happen in 2010.

I am just saying today on wall street is kinda scary but I guess we will see what happens tommaro..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
seems like the two vids in this post from a long time ago are comeing true.

lol forgot link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by darkmdbeener]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ya thanks for the link.

I saw that post before well both the videos very scary...

There is another posting on ATS that someone started and talked about sep 30th 2008 to be the day when our currency is worth nothing.

Well if you notice our U.S dollars are nothing but notes it's not backed by gold.

So your money is nothing but a piece of paper that has writing on it that shows it's currency and is backed by nothing.

So after sep 30th 2008 it's supposed to be nothing but paper. The reason some say is because we tried selling bonds to india and china this year but for the first time they refused since there was a international audit on the U.S they found out we are broke and they will not help a broke country.

I seriously do think our currency maybe become worthless. If so should we now convert our money into euros????

Well I brought this up since I saw that posting in june which looks like the guy had knowledge about this and seems he was giving legit info.

He said that it will be noticeable by aug and sep which I notice the banks went broke and also The big 3 GM,FORD,ect ect they are having alot of troubles.

I know alot of people that had GM shares that they bought for 42 bucks a share and now it's like 11 bucks a share it was 9 bucks a share but last week somthing spiked it up to 14 bucks a share then when the ceo went to Washington to get a loan the stock price was 11.48 I think.

I am just saying the stock market gives you a good picture on our economy.

I notice that September really showed the problems of our economy so I bealive we will see somthing big by sep 30th 2008 about our economy falling.

I have heard a estimate of 407 trillion bucks in debt our country is in.

They will get the offical numbers by sep 30th 2008 since that's when the finical year is over and oct 1st starts the new finical year which would start US of maybe with 407 trillion bucks in debt.

We usally sell bonds to china and india to help pay off our debts but this time around they refused.

I am going to keep a close eye on this since it's kinda scary for me and I always have in the back of my head should we convert my money in euros???

The reason why I say euros and not buy gold ect it's because euros are cheaper then gold and it's more stable then any other currency I know of. Which I bealive would be a good currency to convert to but I am still trying to figure out if I am just nuts or will this really happen..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Agreed on the Amero and NAU forecast.. Austrian School of Econ prediction is about due on the crash of US financial structure.
I dont know that its imminent
but whatever needs to happen to obtain buy-in for the aforesaid.
if other countries are going to bail us out in the end .. what have we already agreed to give them or will we negotiate in return for their action. I cant believe it would soley be done because they need US economy of scale.

Euros ? why not cant see a downside yet.. if its cash Euro...
Peace All
namaste

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The way things are at the moment in the United States and the U.K i really wouldn't doubt it but like some one else said before .. it takes time for something such as this to happen.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Isn't it just a co-inky that the government is buying up first the biggest two loan outfits in Fred & Fanny and now they give an $85 billion loan to one of the biggest insurance co's in the world. Do you think it might be
a move towards a one world government? Nah..couldn't be..could it?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello i'm back after a year off this site..
This 'economic crisis' which is really just a enormous fake well planned 'crisis' like 911, to attain a goal of globalization and tighten the noose on all the world's citizenry.

This US dollar was never REAL. It's been fake, and it will eventually become null once the north american union starts.

This NAU will be the FIRST answer to this 'economic crisis' you mark my words.. I've been sitting back and watching and watching and watching.

The bill was already signed in congress, the president already met with canada and mexico prime minister's.

Right now thats all I have to say, i can't really concentrate because my baby is being very vocal right now, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I saw a post on ATS of a guy stating that by sep 30th 2008 our U.S currency will be worthless.

He said this in june. He also said it would be more noticeable by aug and sep.

When I started to see our Gov doing bail outs and finding the economy going out of wake. I started to be alive maybe this guy knew something.

It might not be dead on sep 30th, 2008 but seems that we are in that direction.

I notice people on here are saying that in order to put up a world gov you must destory the current system.

Which is why some think the economy is purposely going down the drain.

I does make sense too me it's kinda like buying a gov and then remodeling it.

Even if this is true and builder burg is behind this why would they want to do such a thing???

Are they plane out bored???

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Are they bored??? Are you serious? What kind of motive is that? The motive is world domination, they are satanic people that have certain ideals that they want to carry out. You can learn a whole lot about it by watching one simple movie called Endgame. Also the BBC did two documentaries that are helpful in understanding. So, three movies to get a grasp on how they do it and why they do it.

Watch free on Google Video...

Alex Jones: Endgame - Blueprint for global enslavement
BBC - The Century of the Self
BBC - The power of Nightmares

Enjoy learning how the world works and why.
The next step, is to spread it like a virus.

Marc

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
I saw a post on ATS of a guy stating that by sep 30th 2008 our U.S currency will be worthless.

He said this in june. He also said it would be more noticeable by aug and sep.

When I started to see our Gov doing bail outs and finding the economy going out of wake. I started to be alive maybe this guy knew something.

It might not be dead on sep 30th, 2008 but seems that we are in that direction.

I notice people on here are saying that in order to put up a world gov you must destory the current system.

Which is why some think the economy is purposely going down the drain.

I does make sense too me it's kinda like buying a gov and then remodeling it.

Even if this is true and builder burg is behind this why would they want to do such a thing???

Are they plane out bored???

nope..just plain evil..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well the thing is now

Contrived or not, the $ is the end game of this situation,

No one can afford or has the ability to bail out the $ when the run starts on it.

It is not feasable that Asia will keep buying the $ on promises of future growth of the American economy. That very economic system seems to be coming to an end, who is going to deposit money in a bank that leaves its safes open at night, and might not even be open Tomorrow?

Why would countries and large investors, put their money into a system that to give quickly, an employee of a private bank, the Fed, almost total fiscal policy and control over the worlds economies, when he is the very person who advocated hedges, and securitization in the first place?
And who is also not elected by the American people?

When the run starts on the $ which it will and around the time frame protested above the real crisis will be seen.

We may have all fallen for it for a long time but there are some shrewd world leaders out there and they can see the writing on the wall.

It makes no economic sense at the moment to go anywhere near the $, it is more subprime and a higher risk than the worst defaulters in the us housing crash, the only way that the $ can remain and not collapse, certainly by spring 09 is if this whole situation is "Bilderberg" run or something similar

Infact I am more worried about ther not being a collapse of the $ as if there isn't it just will cement for me the unobjectionable truth that infact every major power in the world are making decisions in a Bilderberg fashion, every one!

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You guys should go on youtube.com and check out this guy Forerunner777. In May he posted a video explaining that the economy would collapse in September 2008. This guy is speaking the truth man. Here's the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

The American dollar will become worthless once the 700 bail out bill passes, but because it didn't happen yesterday the dollar is doing fine today.

One of the reasons the dollar will go down is because the amount of money to be add to the already catastrophic national debt can not even be predicted.

As our government starts to bail out the trillions of dollars on foreign banks at the expenses of the tax payer in this nation we the tax payer and regular joes are the ones that will feel the down fall of a worthless dollar.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
everyone is wrong

the dollar can easily be worthless overnight

how?

when there is no more faith in the dollar.

And I don't mean shareholders panicking or consumers not buying.

I mean you owe trillions to Japan, China and Isreael, when they no longer trust the dollar you will go down.

And with the FED printing money as much as it currently is doing, this can easily happen ANY DAY now.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
the dollar was already becoming worthless when federal reserve came into place...when the US exchanged treasury bonds for federal notes printed by the federal reserve as if money came out of thin air, thats when money became wortheless...that started in 1913...we're in 2008...its been a very, very long time since the start of the "worthless dollar".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join