It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama : Nearly $1 Trillion to spend on “National Security Force” of children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So is the BLM the ultimate result of this program? Is this where all the paid demonstrators are coming from? We know DeRay McKeeson was paid $140,000 by the DNC to lead the BLM protests. Crazy world when your own government supplies it's own protestors? What better way to control the narrative than by controlling the so-called "opposition". So devious few would believe it possible yet we see it laid out from 6 years ago. Isn't this exactly the kind of "community organizing" that Lenin did?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

WOW good observation.

I had noticed this old thread from time to time lately and it never snapped inside my head that all this SJW social chaos was what this old notion really meant.

It is rather interesting that its the kids coming into college age just about now that are the biggest fillers of this rising demographic of an increasingly Special Snowflake Syndrome generation fueled by this SJW ideology (its like the Snowflakes have been genetically-socially engineered specifically to instinctively latch onto PC/SJW mania. .

edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is this the same organisation mentioned in "The Obama Deception"?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Thanks for bumping some of these old threads. It's not the same usually if I'm the one to do it.

I have the feeling you might have copy-pasted the same message in them, cascade like, is why they bannered most of them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join