It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorf On Golf : Tim Conway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't know how many people here on BTS remember Tim Conway, but I saw him on a TV show today, and it made me think of the skit he did.

Dorf on Golf, is one of the funniest skit's Tim Conway ever did, and I thought I'd share it with fellow ATS/BTS'ers who might enjoy a laugh.

Dorf on Golf : Part 1

Dorf on Golf : Part 2

Dorf on Gold : Part 3

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Tim Conway brings back memories of the Carol Burnett show, another classic. He, along with the late great Harvey Korman, were among the funniest comedians around. Tim always would get Harvey to laugh, no matter how hard Harvey tried not to. The Dorf segments are some of his funniest bits. Thank you for sharing another golden moment.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can remember growing up watching Tim Conway, Harvey Corman, and Carol Burnette along with the others in the goofy gang of slapstick.

Glad I could pass this pleasant memory on to at least one individual.

In these times of strife and sadness of the world we live in, humor can be a healing remedy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

In Chicago, there is a TV station that also reruns the old Bob Newhart show. I still have to go to where they set up his couch from the show! The early 1970s produced the best comedy shows, from All In the Family to Mary Tyler Moore. They then topped it off with Carol Burnett. No wonder CBS was referred to as the Tiffany Network.
I also think we maybe a bit older than the average ATS user.

new topics

top topics

join