It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usama is on a Ship! (just a thought)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I do not claim to have physic abilities or that I can actually remote view, but I have been successful at having oobes on several occasions.... I have found that when I really concentrate on a particular person I will usually dream about them...and sometimes those dreams are fairly accurate. Do not flame me for this, it is a dream and I wanted to mention it in case it ever does come true.

In my dream/oobe, I was in a dark room, the individuals in the room were not aware of my presence. In this room, there was only one dim light on a wall. There was a square card table at which 4 men were sitting discussing a map or plan spread out on the table. The one recognizable man to me was Usama Bin Laden. He was not dressed the way we normally see, in traditional garb, but in a brown almost military type jumpsuit. He did not have a head wrap on, but wore something like a skull cap. The face however is exactly that of Bin Laden. The other 3 men were 2 arabs and 1 light skin man, almost caucasion looking. They all wore this brown jumpsuit. I knew this room was on a ship, because the entire room rocked and swayed, as if we were on rough seas. I could only observe these men and could not make out the exact location of the map. They were speaking in a language probably arabic and I could not understand what was being said. A another man opened a door and saluted, said something and the four men left the room. While observing this, I had the feeling that where ever the ship was, it was warm and almost tropical. I tried to follow them but i woke up.

when I awoke it was like 3pm in the afternoon and I had the distinct feeling of guilt, as if I had spied or seen something that I was not meant to see, like I went somewhere where I shouldn't have gone. Don't know what to make of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My my grandmother, my mother, and her cousin (female), all often report to each other their dreams that have at least something to do with the real world and more often than not, they have been very close to things that actually happen. My mother and her cousin also remember having had out of body experiences when they were younger.

As I believe that time and space are may be merely functions of the limitations of our 5 senses, I don't think it would be strange if this were true. And with a few speculations rolling around about attacks on the US having something to do with ships.... maybe something is up with that. Also, I think it would be hard for anyone to find Osama if he were in international waters, nor would they be looking for him there.

You should send in an anonymous tip...

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am sure the govt has real remote viewers with proven records looking for this guy...

plus what do I base my tip on, a dream??? I don't think the govt, will take me seriously, but its one of the reasons i posted it here, so that in case it does happen, I can say...I told you so, plus maybe those govt spooks that frequent the site can read it for themselves

[Edited on 3-21-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wonder if we could somehow associate UBL's statement of "dying in the belly of the eagle"
with the name of a ship, or type of ship.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Cause belly is the name given to the deepest part of a ship sometimes.

6. A deep, hollow interior: the belly of a ship.
www.bartleby.com...

Ship with a nuke parked in the biggest harbor?
--Can't find what is the biggest harbor in the world--
Anyone know?

Or blow it while going through the Panama Canal? Would that have any real economic impact these days?

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by NetStorm]

new topics

top topics

join