It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Devil in Coke Logo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I made my avatar out of what I am posting. Mirror image of a section of coke can, makes a devils head!
The symbols bellow it look iinteresting I thought.
I've looked at the coke logo for years and never seen the devil's head before!

What does anyone else think?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
source? link? I have not seen this version of the logo yet beyond your avatar.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

I see a pretty ornamental arrow myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow, cool. I think it looks like I Dream of Jeanie!

Also, my coworker swore up and down the logo was a couple of guys snorting coc aine, but even though he tried to point it out to me, I just didnt get it. It makes a cool avatar, doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
*SNIP*

By the way, after you manipulate, copy, and mirror image half of the logo, it's no longer the logo.

I know it's hard to believe. They are just letters.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It is a cool avatar thanks
i can sort of see guys snorting, i can see a penis dildo better, ok logician magician my post should of technicaly been called half of coke logo mirrored looks like a devils head but that was a bit long winded

i was just trying to show the logos within logos that have different meanings, coca-cola is well known for using subliminals.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater
I made my avatar out of what I am posting. Mirror image of a section of coke can, makes a devils head!

more like an alien,devil,angel,horned, hybrid if you ask me. You are looking at a distorted reflection in a mirror and it makes a good avatar.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think it looks like an alien.

Also, I think that real "subliminal" messages don't require so much manipulation and effort to be seen. Your brain sees them without even having to try.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheHypnoToad]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The whole idea of the devil having horns is completely man made, eh...kinda like the devil, but if you to be delusional and believe in one...knock yourself out.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Take a mirror image like that of almost anything and you'll start seeing weird things.

The human brain is programmed to recognize patterns and shapes even when they aren't there, and the biggest example of this is faces.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3

more like an alien,devil,angel,horned, hybrid if you ask me. You are looking at a distorted reflection in a mirror and it makes a good avatar.

Well alex collier said reptilians have 2 hearts, this drawing has 2 hearts, the face represents what we view as an ET, and the horns could represent evil
the arrow below the hearts? pointing to the ground, where they live

just looking at it with an open mind.. haha

[edit on 16-9-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It took me a bit but I see the devil now.. i also see an alien

Starred and flagged though because I would have never seen that if you would not have shown it too us. And it's kewl

Star

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Um... if you manipulate an image to reveal it, especially to the degree you have, then it's not subliminal. You've just shopped a image until it looked cool.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have to agree with others here that the severity of manipulation can't allow this to be considered an attempt by CC at being "subliminal".

Here's a cool video on the subject. There's actually one in there from CC. (A sexual act in the ice cubes.) I remember reading about this & the artist admitted to embedding the object in the ice cubes & was "freed up for new opportunities", if you know what I mean.

Cool stuff-

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PacSade

sure I have manipulated the image but if u place 2 cans next to each other and rotate them you can get the same effect using one can as a mirror, so when they are stacked in shops it may be possible to see the "devils head" or horned alien or whatever, but you will not be aware of seeing it because its just the coke logo.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Everyone wants you to believe this is just "coincidence", that humans "look for patterns". The only problem is this: Do this to hundreds of logos, and report back here how many you find that can also be satanic in nature. I think you will be incredibly surprised at the results.

Here is another "coincidental" thing. It is coincidental in that you NEVER see it. Whenever you do something like that, do you ever find angels, or other positive, light messages/pictures? If not, why not?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

reply to post by 2PacSade

but if u place 2 cans next to each other and rotate them you can get the same effect using one can as a mirror,

No you can't.

Its a mirror image, if the cans are next to each other all you'll get is the cocacola logo.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey - you can find the same image on a large bottle of Coke, remove the wrap around and fold exactly edge to edge inwards, so that the the colour is on the inside. Hold up to the light and you will see the same image - coincidence or what???????

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
source? link? I have not seen this version of the logo yet beyond your avatar.

Try using the long bendy things on the end of your hands to type (on your computers keyboard) "Coca Cola" into google images (www.google.com - click 'images') .. see first image.. and second.. and third etc.

Now.. try to imagine that there is a small mirror separating the logo lengthways while facing up.. hence the

Mirror image

Now, imagine turning the above 90 degrees anti clockwise.. Anti Clockwise is left.. 90 degrees is a quarter of a circle.

Make sure there is sufficient light so you can use your eyes to see what you have just done.

If you cannot find an area of sufficient lighting, move to an area where there is sufficient lighting.. then direct the two soft round things in your face towards what you have done above.

If you look really really really hard, you will be able to see what just might clearly resemble beefeater's logo exactly.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you related to the guy who was taking 30 second long exposure pics of streetlamps and saying they were UFOs? Because I definitely see a resemblance in your "artistic" styles. Subliminal? I suppose the shapes people see in clouds are just God's subliminal advertising then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join