It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child sex ring at the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I haven't seen that documentary yet, so i'm not famaliar with the facts of it.

I sent you a U2U.

I hope the info i provide you with concerning the missing DCFS wards in Illinois was helpful. I've been trying to get more info about this for quite awhile now, as well as numbers for other states and it seem to be next to impossible. They seem to have buried this stuff real deep.

Oh check the thread that i gave you the link to. I know it's a long thread, but someplace in there Sizzle says that CPS in Texas was missing something like 250 children, it should be somewhere around pg 6 i believe, if not it's around the part where they talk about the CPS taking all those children from the polygamists compound.

Thanks Chise and everyone else that posted helpful information. The question has been posed to me a few different ways why this is a big deal with me. I mean no disrespect but shouldn't this be a big deal to everyone? That is the part that is such a big deal to me. The United States government. The beacon of hope and truth and freedom and all that other BS we know is barely true at best now, is also stealing children for sex and then just disposing of them. What makes it worse is that we have pedophile hunts all over the place, growing every year. The government keeps giving us reasons to worry about every pedophile around every corner. Well when we know that 70 to 80 percent of all sexual abuse is done by someone the kid knows, we know there is not a strange pedophile around every corner. So when Mark Foley sponsors bills to keep pervs off the internet while trolling the internet for boys....doesnt it make you wonder what the rest of these folks are getting ready for. It is the reverse witch hunt tactics that make me afraid for the future.

This is America and noone should be stealing children for sex here. If the government is doing it, they are doing it on my dime and yours and that needs to end! But maybe that is just the way I feel.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
While I have to admit that I have not had the time I would like to dedicate to any actual research of late. I am feeling rather let down that this gets so little attention. Imagine if your child was stolen for the sole purpose of being raped. Now imagine the people stealing your child are the same ones taht are here to protect you. How might that make you feel about the people in charge of you?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It is a big deal to a lot of people. Unfortunately the majority of the people that it is a big deal to are not in a position to do anything to change it, heck they can't even bring it out into the light.

Haven't you noticed yet just how extremely difficult it is just to get the statistics on how many children go missing while in CPS care ? This stuff goes so high up and is buried so deep that most people trying to bring attention to it are made to look like nut cases because they have nothing to back up what they're acusing these people of.

You must also realize that trying to bring this out into the open can be extremely dangerous to some. Imagine that you personally start digging into this and after eight years of relentless investigation you come up with a good deal of hard core information, you start taking this information to people trying to get them to listen and finally after another year you find a reporter that is willing to help you go public. During this time you have married and had your own children, you have no political contacts, no influencial friends, and are not rich. What happens when the people involved in this (wich includes CPS) get wind of the information that you are trying to make public. What are you going to do when they show up at your door with a warrant to take your children away from you on some trumped up charges ? How are you going to prevent your children from "disappearing" while in their custody ? People fear these things happening to them if the "make waves".

Are you aware of the laws that this country has in place that make our children "their children" with us being nothing more than their quardians ? Marrige licences, birth certificates, etc all give the goverment "ownership of our children. If you are not aware of these things and haven't read Sizzle's thread yet take a look at it (it'll help you get started), especially look into the marriage licence aspect of this matter. The second post on the first page starts you in the right direction.

We can not change what is happening until we change how it is happening. Yes they are stealing our children, but they are doing it legally. In order to stop what is happening to our children, we must first change the laws that give them the legality to do it. In order to do that we must first make the American public aware of the laws and how these people are using them to steal our children. A good majority of the people refuse to believe that these laws exist and how they are being abused, start telling some peole that you know that the children legally belong to the government and see how many will believe you.

It's a long hard uphill battle and unfortunately a good number of the American people are asleep at the wheel. This must be done one step at a time, and the first step is to wake the people up to what is going on in this country. So do your research and find out the facts and start spreading the word and waking the people up so we can put a stop to this madness.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Thanks, I will have to look into that. I have heard rumors about such things as technicalities that make everything owned by the state or whatever but it is usually from people like Alex Jones and does not really bear true. I will have to read these threads, I am very intrigued by the idea.

What I am trying to say is not that I am confused as to why people do not come forward or dig too deeply.

What bothers me is the way this thread is just ignored. Why other threads like it are ignored. Why when I tell people about this and even show them the articles, they act shocked and then just forget about it. I am still trying to find someone that gets genuinely shocked and feels like something needs to be done. It just gets glossed over completely everywhere. This is what I do not understand.

See what I am saying is that I can understand the coverup and the lack of support in opposition. It is the indifference I am seeing from people that are hearing about this for the first time. Either they do not really believe deep down inside so they can dismiss it or we have all become far too jaded.

Thanks, I am going to read that thread after I get some sleep.!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think it's kinda hard to get people's attention on anything other than this bailout and the elections right now, bad timing.

You're right there are quite a number that just don't want to believe these things are true, some that are jaded, and some that just feel utterly helpless.

Not everybody that stops responding just forgets about it, some go forwad to research and find whatever they can and spread the word to as many as they can, others simply feel that there is nothing that they can do to help, we have become a nation of hopeless people.

Don't be so quick to think that what you hear from Alex Jones doesn't ring true.

Why are we required to obtain a marriage licence, is marriage illegal ? Think about that alone for awhile.

Until recently the only time people were required to obtain a licence to marry were people that were marrying out of their race, as marriage between blacks and whites was illegal. Being that black people were not "free" the marrigae licence made anything that resulted from the marriage (including children) property of the state. I believe that it was sometime around 1930 that they started to require all people to have a licence to marry, i wonder why ? Marriage has always been between people and God, why is it now between people and the government ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Well, I have been trying since LOOOOOOOOOOONG before this bailout and still people just pass it over. I appreciate all of your input a great deal so I will not get into Alex Jones with you here. I will just say that I would rather have something a little more substantial than his word.

See, I have not read it all yet but let me just ask this. What good is any law that is not enforced and would not be enforced. If a court were to take someone's child away solely on the basis that all children are property of the state, do you not think a judge might find that a bit odd? Don't you think there would be public outcry like crazy? I hate to challenge something I have not completely looked into but it just seems to me that it would do no good to make anyone property of the government since the moment they were to set that on the table as the reason for doing anything, ie "we own you so you will do this..." the country would fight back against that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I understand about Alex Jones, i'm not advertising him, just saying try not to be automatically blinded about everything he says as some of what he says rings very true.

Don't be discouraged by lack of responses, sometimes things have to be brought up many times before they start receiving the attention they deserve. Continue on with your fight and help to wake people up and at least you'll know that you have helped to bring this out into the open. If you make twenty people aware of this that otherwise would not have been then you have helped greatly, because they will tell others and that's the way it starts, spreading the knowledge a little at a time.

The laws are enforced, they just are not publicly enforced. They take these cases into court under the pretence of what's "best for the child's welfare" not under the reality of they own the children, as they know that people would rise up against that. They also try to hide the truth from the public because a public that is not aware of the laws will not rise up against them. Make sense?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This doesn't pertain to the children, but it pertains to the government ownership of everything, which is vital to the topic at hand.

Where i live if you have three outstanding parking tickets the city can boot your vehicle and then impound it after one day. If you do not pay the tickets and addtional towing, impound fees they can then take ownership of your vehicle. So if you have a $30,000 vehicle and owe the city $75. in parking tickets they can take your car away from you ?

How can they legally do this, they have no lien on your vehicle, it is your property is it not? Or could it be that in reality when you register your vehicle it gives them ownership rights over yours ?

The problem comes into place because the laws, codes, statutes are purposely written in such a way that prevents the layman from being able to understand them.

Read the thread and then research it on your own, i think you'll see what i have said rings true.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The laws are enforced, they just are not publicly enforced. They take these cases into court under the pretence of what's "best for the child's welfare" not under the reality of they own the children, as they know that people would rise up against that. They also try to hide the truth from the public because a public that is not aware of the laws will not rise up against them. Make sense?

That is my point exactly. They already have plenty of laws that allow them to take children "in their best interest." They have them, they use them, and they get away with them. So what would be the point of enacting a law giving ownership if it is never to be used, enforced, or mentioned?

Do you see the paradox that presents?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This doesn't pertain to the children, but it pertains to the government ownership of everything, which is vital to the topic at hand.

Where i live if you have three outstanding parking tickets the city can boot your vehicle and then impound it after one day. If you do not pay the tickets and addtional towing, impound fees they can then take ownership of your vehicle. So if you have a $30,000 vehicle and owe the city $75. in parking tickets they can take your car away from you ?

How can they legally do this, they have no lien on your vehicle, it is your property is it not? Or could it be that in reality when you register your vehicle it gives them ownership rights over yours ?

The problem comes into place because the laws, codes, statutes are purposely written in such a way that prevents the layman from being able to understand them.

Read the thread and then research it on your own, i think you'll see what i have said rings true.

This just backs up my earlier point. If registering the car gives them ownership, then they would not need to "take ownership from you." They already own it so they can say hey, you messed up, we are taking our car from you now. But they do not do it that way. They use other laws. See what I mean? You are saying that they have laws to let them get away with stuff that they never enact because they use other laws to get aroud it. Then they only need the "other laws" right?

I do not mean to sound argumentative it is just that I have never heard this argument convincingly given to me in that truly explains the point of making them. It seems the government has all the tools it needs to take whatever it wants from us without causing major outcry so why bother add laws to the books that will never be enforced?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Could you please offer me a link to the thread you were speaking of? I am afraid I am not familiar with the person (sizzle) you mentioned.

[edit on 9/28/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Also the thing about the judges finding it a bit odd, do you truely believe that they aren't aware of these things ?

They do not serve America, they serve the corporations, and ultimately it goes back to the corporations. Pay attention to the signing away of our children with the birth certificates in the thread, and the UCC.

Read up on the American flag and the difference between the American flag and the American flag with the gold fringe around it. Then walk into a courtroom and see which flag stands in that courtroom. We no longer go to courts that uphold our constitutional rights.

Go to Midnight DStroyer's profile and read through some of his posts, the man is a wealth of information. He posts quite often in Sizzle's thread.

I believe there is also a thread by Jack In The Box that is relevant. I''l go look for it and if i find it i'll edit the link into this post.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I do not know who any of the people mentioned are so if you have convenient links that would be great.

As for the judges, I do not care who they work for, they all live here too and I cannot help but believe that if just one judge thought that he was ruling in favor of the government taking a child based solely on the idea that they own that child, they might think hmmmm, that means they own my children too.

I am afraid that I just cannot buy this at face value because your own case already negates it. Like you said, they remove children for "what is in their best interest." So there is no reason to also risk public outrage by signing into law ownership of children when they already have the power to treat us all as property.

I am not arguing that they can and do take people, children and things. I am just stating that even you explained there is no reason to make crazy laws saying that they own you because you got married.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That is my point exactly. They already have plenty of laws that allow them to take children "in their best interest." They have them, they use them, and they get away with them. So what would be the point of enacting a law giving ownership if it is never to be used, enforced, or mentioned?

Do you see the paradox that presents?

It is the law giving them ownership that gives them the right to take the children " in their best interest". Without that law they would not be able to legally intervine between parent and child.

However they do everything in their power to keep the general public from being aware of said law as they know it would create an uprising if people knew about and believed it. Whish is why people like us are labeld as "kooks" and "conspiracy nuts" so that we will not be taken seriously.

Sorry Mods i tried to quote and messed it, tried to fix it but didn't work.

[edit on 28/9/08 by chise61]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

They can not enforce the "other laws" if there are not laws giving them ownership in the place first.

They are not going to admit to the public that they have ownership of our possesions. Why would they want to deal with the backlash of something that they don't have to ?

I'm not an attorney so unfortunately i can not explain it like they can.

Just look at these things using common sense and you will see that it is true. Why do we need a licence to marry ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I am sorry. I really hope you can provide those links because that makes no sense at all. If it were all done under the umbrella of this magical secret law, it would be in the court papers. They do not need that law to take the children though. If they already owned the kids from the day of the birth certificate, they can take them anytime for any reason. Since they have to go to the trouble to prove a legal reason that the child must be removed, that means that they have to use other laws on the books. The judicial system does not work in secret laws that magically get left out of court documents. They can steal out children all they want now.

Anyway, I am just arguing without having read what you are speaking of and that is not fair. I am just going on my knowledge of law and my education but that does not mean anything. I will just wait until I get a look at what you are speaking of.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I gave you the link to Sizzle's thread in an earlier post, but here it is again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Give me a minute to find the other thread i was referring to.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

OK I did not realize you were referring to the thread you had given me much earlier, thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell did a lot of research on the matter..

He made some videos of his lectures, the man has a droning, somewhat boring voice but he does make a lot of sense once you get over that.

In a nutshell: we're all living ruled by Maritime law, as opposed to the law of the land. and these laws are very much different, the law of the land is what the US was originally based on but that's now just a quietly forgotten memory..

Back on subject: Why would it be so hard for a bunch of rich politicians to buy of any potential embaressment?
Michael Jackson didn't do any hard time either, did he ? Money talks.. and makes sure people don't continue talking in some cases..

Or maybe even with blackmail.. if the kids know they have films of them doing the dirty with grownup men, I'm sure the majority will be so ashamed they won't speak up.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It's ok. Here's the link to the Thread by Jack In The Box. In it he talks about the rule of Martial Law in the United States.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit for spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join