It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generals as Occult Priests: Future and Past

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
While I understand what you're getting at, I think its a little shallow to include blood-sacrifices and Occult philosophy together.

Only a small portion of what is considered extremist and/or fanatical Occult practices even debate such topics.

You say this with considerable authority, and I do have respect for authority.

How do you know what is talked about, in "extremist/fanatical circles"? I myself am only imagining based on sets and patterns I see. But if you have real knowledge about what every occult group discusses, then I am truly impressed.

I know what you are getting at, however, that "occult" of today means having moved beyond the bloodiness of the old days like when a Grand Inquisitor would rack someone (usually forcing some poor commoner to do the cranking) eventually ripping the victim's limbs off, and blood would spray onto the wall, and his god would be sated. --such nightmare are of the past, right? I appreciate you putting our mind at ease. Nobody wants to imagine that the bloodthirst of yesterday still remains underground today. How fortunate we are to have you, who are privvy to such things. Please tell us about the kinder and gentler occult of today.

But do you have anything to say about Steiner, whom I quoted earlier, and his excellent treatise on the occult value of blood? Do you think it should be required reading for today's modern occultists?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the point of what I was getting at was misunderstood. Rather than blanketing all Occult philosophy as blood-worshippers via speculation, can you be more specific about your ascertations as to which groups of Occult practioners you are referring?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Why would he break a commandment and kill...

The actual commandment is against murder, which I suppose means killing the innocent. Those who follow the ac will not be innocent. For one thing they will dedicate themselves to the devil by receiving the mark of the beast, for another they will slaughter (murder) millions of innocents themselves for refusing to worship the devil's servant, the antichrist.

God believes in capital punishment.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wish I had the photos of those nighttime Nazi rituals about the dead soldier and the "Cult of the Dead Soldier" but I don't have the time right now. Maybe someone in Air Force records could look that up and post some information here.

Also, why was war fought in such a stupid manner as it was in the past? Where rows of soldiers take vollys and then fall down dead/wounded? Why weren't they allowed to duck or be skillful in regards to avoiding bullets? Was it some kind of "innovation" in western warfare that caused them to begin fighting intelligently, like Indians had done for thousands of years?

Who got the idea to stand young lads with rifles in front of napolean's artillery? Who thought that would "work"?

Man, people can gloss over some really stupid things when they have enough reason. Even when I describe it to you here in plain english, you still want examples?

I suppose my larger question becomes this: In a post-Nazi world, where the Nazi's are still alive (just with different nations now but still wit a photo of Dur Furer in their wallet) how do we find GOOD Generals, and how do we identify them?

Here I am posting this mind blowing thread and not one person has mentioned the film Seven Days in May? I guess you'll accept it when it happens, but will you have understood or known anything about Generals or what they are?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Cain Able....Khanhabil....You are fruit of the spirit and eaten alive....you are devoured behind your eyes gaze. Have you never wondered what sustains "eternal life"?

[edit on 18-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

Yikes! Thanks for the insight! I'm not a Bible "scholar"... just a student of the Master. Maybe I am wrong. Where I am... someone help me out here. The more I read... the more I'm convinced that Adam & Eve ate the first "God Child" and that the Hebrews were chosen to help in the return of Messiah God-With-Us. Why is this never taught in any church?
This is a great thread that should be given deep consideration. I have always wondered about these "Men of War" that the Bible talked about. My guess.... these guys know exactly what they are doing. I personally know that the "rulers of this world" are very heavy into the occult. Strange how most "Christians" don't believe in the "supernatural". But, from studies that I have seen most seminary students don't believe in the "resurrection" etc... I'm currently reading a number of books on cannibalism/sacrifices and the power therein. The Aztecs/Mayans/Babylonians etc.... I think they knew exactly what they were doing. Too bad so few today know... we are in great danger.
Again, I appreciate any insights and correction. This story must be told. It is my belief that this is the way to make Scripture real even onto those who have up to this point rejected the teachings of the Living Word of God... Jesus.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Why would he break a commandment and kill...

The actual commandment is against murder, which I suppose means killing the innocent. Those who follow the ac will not be innocent. For one thing they will dedicate themselves to the devil by receiving the mark of the beast, for another they will slaughter (murder) millions of innocents themselves for refusing to worship the devil's servant, the antichrist.

God believes in capital punishment.

Isn't murder killing? Isn't killing, killing in any instance, be it a "mercy" killing, or a "random" killing? How many non christians, do you know, that are ready at the drop of a mark, to start killing innocent people? Do you not know you have already been marked? You can buy or sell nothing, save it have the "trademark". 600 60 6 "The big 3" and I'm not talking Detroit. Kneel to a cross lately? Re read the commandments and see if it applies.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Sorry KOGDOG, I like the name by the way, I think of Kogswell Kogs, I didn't mean to be scolding...thanks for the check. I think when ideas flash I get to excited...sorry again.

I believe Genesis which also means Gehenna or Generations, which states it is the "complete annuals of all of the hosts of heaven in the day they were made" and people don't realize it is the whole story, and that he has told us "End from Beginning" meaning we are told the end in the beginning. Oh the flood that is coming....as in the days of Noah.

Or what if I told you that christ is manifest in the flesh before you always, yet you don't always have him with you, and that it is the son of man going to the cross, not past, but present, so that, in every man he is judged and made weak, for he says, "forgive them for they know not what they do", and that the deception of the world has been focused on an idol, pinned to an egyptian religion that has ruled the world since day one, Vatican, Egyptian...wonder how they built the pyramids? Ask them they are still ruling today, or at least there collective memory is. This is why bloodlines are important, Knowledge...stored in your spirit, through the blood, moreso your dna. After so many generations access occures, recall...this is what is hidden from people and why we are made to not be quite ever, media media media....all at 60 cycles.

Peace

[edit on 20-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

there's this thing on tinwiki " Human Sacrifice - Present-Day Occurrence ", it's only a lil bit completed but there is plenty already, many other places is right....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

I think there is more of this kind of crazy stuff going on than meets the eye. The world has gone insane. I suppose it's ultimately a reflection of the fallen spirits that are confined to this world. They are already insane.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
just a thought. the jews would not consume blood in their meals because of it being the "life" of a person. when i first read this thread i could not get this out of my mind. but it is the blood that makes meat taste quite good. this is way off track and i apologize.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
just a thought. the jews would not consume blood in their meals because of it being the "life" of a person. when i first read this thread i could not get this out of my mind. but it is the blood that makes meat taste quite good. this is way off track and i apologize.

You are on topic. Eating flesh and drinking blood is right down the alley of Generals/MenofWar and their occult centered wartime murders. This whole Jesus "eat my flesh drink my blood business" was a mystery until I began viewing all action as being either holy or profane. Eating bloody meat is something I witnessed a Druid eagerly consume as a way to maintain his "power". The "power" was from a source that the Hebrews did everything they could to avoid. They ate a strict diet to avoid attracting what some such as Generals/MenofWar crave.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I agree with you on the study of the Baal Cains...the lava gods.

Yes, of course after any great upheaval like what happened 10k years ago, people are going to worship lava. Its a given that such a strange and mysterious thing (almost like "Earth's Blood" or something?) would be worshipped, --and the idea of giving the "first fruits" to god, be they vegetables or cain's "meat" sacrifice, is a very old one indeed.

We are talking about polar shifts and tidal waves at that time, some thousands of years before Thera eruption and Egypt's 18th dynasty, so tidal waves and mass death tends to bring people down to the very primal level (as does war) where it's like "God please protect me!" 24/7... Locals worshipping volcanoes and lava is pretty obviously going to be the defacto high church. That seems obvious to me.

Through study, I've come to find that many of the "religious" factions were Volcano worshipers. Starting in Egypt...the pyramid..."pyre"...Fire..."mid"...Mountain...Firemountain is an exact representation of a Volcano....all phallic representations from the obilisks to the Monolith, Steples are of Egypt...The creation story of Egypt is what has made all of the creation stories starting in the abyss with a lone mountain appearing from the watery depths...the savior and solid ground. Egypt means Mary...and Mary is good ole Red White and Blue the royal colors of Egypt.
you lost me on the last part about Mary, but I am totally with you on this line of thinking you have here.

The pyramids are surely connected to the symbolic visual of a mountain belching glowing lava, genetic memories. I don't think people of Earth were mystified by what caused Thera to erupt in 1650bc or so, decimating the Med civilizations of that time and allowing mariners to achieve land based conquests at that time.

wiki/Shasu
wiki/Hyksos

I think one of the larger questions about Generals of History, is who were the Shasu and more importantly the larger question on a historical timeline is this: "Are volcano worshippers and sea-farers always secretly at war?"

What IS known, is that a GENERAL (Horemheb) only came to power in Egypt, AFTER the biblical events of Yuya, and Solomon, and Moses. Yes Moses, who goes into the hills and reconnects with his old tribesman, the "Levites". ...But was Moses a general? Well his hitorical counterpart/doppelganger, Amenhotep the 4th was surely a strategic thinker, thought not in a war-making sense. This site is a good place to read more:

Akenhenaten was Moses
wiki/Yuya

Surely Yuya was a good man, opposed to human sacrifice. His surrogate son, Amenhotep III was the scarab pharaoh who gave all power back to the females of Egypt, hence it follows that he and his son, Akhenaten, were opposed to human sacrifice.

Hmm, but were they "Generals"? No, they were replaced by a General, as Egpyt rejected Yuya's power base.

The dung beetle or Scarab...Cherub...Eagle....Angel...is representative of the workers of the land after explosion...as the phoenix rises from the ashes or the beetle rolls up the compost to begin again.

Dung beetle was the symbol of Amenhotep III who is actually the biblical Solomon.

Solomon was a General, wasn't he? Interesting how little evidence there is for him, or so they say.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
...This thread has taken an interesting curve, so thanks to those who mention the genetic memories of the human race and have allow me to talk about the larger curve which is described here.

Worship of human sacrifice is a great topic and I'd like to point folks to the tinWiki page on the subject which has great information.

tinwiki.org...

Previously on June 16, 2005, the BBC had reported: " Children are being trafficked into the UK from Africa and used for human sacrifices, a confidential report for the Metropolitan Police suggests...The report was commissioned by the Met after the death of Victoria Climbie in February 2000 and because of concerns over so-called faith crimes...Today programme reporter Angus Stickler, who obtained the police report due to be published later this month, described it as "absolutely chilling."..." The most gruesome details come from the African communities," he said. " This report talks of rituals, of witchcraft, being practiced in churches in London. It is described as big business." It said that people who are desperate seek out churches to cast spells for them. " Members of the workshop said for spells to be powerful it required a sacrifice of a male child unblemished by circumcision," the report said. Contributors said boys were being trafficked into the UK for this purpose, but did not give details because they said they feared they would be "dead meat" if they told any more. There were also claims that youngsters were being smuggled into the UK as domestic slaves and for men with HIV who believed if they had sex with a child they would be cleansed. One HIV outreach worker who spoke to the BBC website said a small minority of Africans who came to his sessions had begun to mention this as a possible solution to their problems. The authors of the report point out that these claims are only allegations... The report...also acknowledged the sensitivity of the issue as the abuse was a product of individuals' faith and beliefs

...Now I'd like to quote a different thread here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Matrix1111
I think if it wasn't for Jesus' willingness to be crucified, none of us would exist. The world would have been destroyed with everyone on it. But Jesus enabled mercy and forgiveness to be given. Mankind has been reprieved from the hell it deserves. Fact is, we create our own hells. There's no one to blame but ourselves. Resentment and hate only breeds more resentment and hate. That's why Jesus taught that we should love our enemies, not just the good people. Besides, it's all relative. We're all sinners. As Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

When Cain killed Abel, he felt justified. When the Jews crucified Jesus, they felt justified. When the Christians killed the Jews, they felt justified. When the Jews kill the Palestinians, they feel justified. Arabs kill Christians and Jews, and they feel justified. It's a vicious circle which no one knows how to ecsape. Until we get beyond the letter of the law business and start really practicing the love and mercy that is taught in the three Abrahamic religions, we'll continue to create our own hells.

How does one reconcile the fact that human sacrifice has historically been a way for ignorant people to display their "thanks" to God? Haven't warriors and men of war been willing to shed the blood of the young in warfare?

The statement above displays the normal thought, that Jesus' blood needed to be shed, for some reason. It's self evident, isn't it? since Jesus himself went to the cross, it must have been essential, that shedding of blood.

But what about the poster's excellent observation regarding the cycle of warfare between the branches of Abrahamic religions? I think this quote says a lot quite actually. Thanks Matrix.

Jesus rode into his kingdom, on a donkey. How would Douglas MacArthur evaluate that strategy?

Who really can read all of what Pike wrote, about world schemes? Though I've not seen his Luciferian letter to his Italian counterpart, I do believe the words of it were true. The three branches of Abraham are sharpened by the Luciferians as swords upon which the whole world's neck, will be lain, as a prelude to the global Luicferian light.

Imagine a lawnmower, with three blades, Jew, Muslim, Christian. If I may draw out the analogy, and ask: Who pushes the lawnmower, and who is the grass, and most importantly, who greases the hub of the blades and the motor which drives it?

Seven Days in May is an interesting puppet show (though useful to watch) which veils so many things. If you had a leader whose flag was a Skull and Bones flag, would you assume they were a Pirate? If so, and the whole ship is run by a pirate, then what sort of ship would result, and would the profits trickle down?

Seven Days in May

www.youtube.com...

Burt Lancaster's simple world view seems almost child-like, doesn't it?

"Napoleanic Power Compex" is an interesting concept. Where was America (or Burt) when Napolean was around? Wasn't it Russians who stopped him?

Does Burt know that his government had funded the Russians since the Russian king had been killed in a scheme launched from wall street? Isn't it funny how todays ally is tomorrow's most hated enemy?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join