It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I thought the number was just 6, it only appears as 666 because of the way it's displayed in a ring.

I could be wrong.

And yeah, I noticed it too, it's a blatant grab at negative press towards Russia.

When people in the US go nuts and start killing people, Russia doesn't care about you enough to start posting it on their news, heck, you don't even care enough about the US to have your murders on national news, it only seems to make the local news.

So why should the western world care about a murder in Russia, when they don't even care about the murders in their own countries?

...the answer is pretty obvious really... make Russians look evil...

But... if I were to go through every murder in this country and post them on the breaking news areas, well, it would be about the only thing you'd be able to find on a single page.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wake up sheeple! I know we are so smart... so scientific... so hi-techie... we know-it-all! The Bible is a story of the hidden history of the human species. If it were a Hollywood sci-fi flick you might accept some of the "ancients" teachings.

Cannibals...
Adam & Eve were the first "innocent cannibals". Intelligence/knowledge can be consumed. It is the "forbidden fruit". Aztec, Mayan, Babylonian, etc. sacrifices were designed to entice Demonic possession with all the associated "powers" that came from attracting a demon into one's temple/body. Popular Hollywood movies that hint at this hidden knowledge of "eating knowledge/intelligence" are Predator which was based on old Hebrew legends of Demonic cannibalism, and the Highlander which reveal the war for power even among the Demons.
The big "C" is still practiced today. Google the Aghori... read Scarlet Memorial: Tales Of Cannibalism In Modern China by Yi Zheng. There are YouTube videos of Africans today cannibalizing their enemies for power. Listen to them. People eat parts of certain animals for power.... Etc. Of course this is all "superstition".
Isn't it...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

I think there is alot of confusion here. I keep hearing all these references to satanists and the article called them satan worshippers no? Doesn't that mean that satanist can relax from defending their good name on this and we could conclude that anyone can decide to be a satan worshipper and carry that out however they feel appropriate. Just crazy folks doing evil things. I did not see them claim to be satanists though, I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
BTW, I know a lovely couple with three beautiful kids that are Satanists and I could NEVER imagine them doing anything like that.
They act more Christian to other people than Christians do.

Wierd that you say that cuz i was brought up into an Athiest home and I have met more nice Christians than Athiests. My so called mother is an RN people think she is the nicest person but behind closed doors she beat the crap out of me with anything u can imajine. Than I lived with my cousin who was a satan worshiper I have read the satanic book it basically tells you to please yourself so my cousin sold crystal in and out the home and beat the crap out of me also and nobody new. So before you think someone is nice cuz they seem like it beautiful cuz behind closed doors their probably doing something else. The bible says that Satan comes as a light something beutiful but it also says he is a lion waiting to devour souls 1 peter 5:8
By the way look at these satan worshipers it seems like a nice picture them getting married and than the husband butchard her. www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
sorry for the misspelling its late over here but you get what im saying

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If one is not worshiping Satan, why does one label oneself "satanist?" All these new forms, how long have they been around? Also, why is blood, evil, darkness, and violence good because one calls it a religion?
There is an old saying " If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas."
Please be careful what you buy into.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Just so you people know this isnt true satanism..

Satanism is the worship of yourself.. This is garbage. The real practice of satanism doesn't include killing things.. Its to make you the supreme being..

So quick to defend it....

However, whether its demonic, cannibalistic, or whatever, worship of yourself is pathetic. I would hope most people would STILL find satanism distasteful as people should have more of a purpose in life other than to serve themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
If one is not worshiping Satan, why does one label oneself "satanist?" All these new forms, how long have they been around? Also, why is blood, evil, darkness, and violence good because one calls it a religion?
There is an old saying " If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas."
Please be careful what you buy into.

well said. There are probably different forms of satanism to confuse people into thinking its okay...

People can call it or interpret any way they please, its still all the same in origin.

The answer is in the name itself. SATANism.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is old news, this trial came about around the same time as the "Beasts of Satan" saga in Italy.
Mainly misguided Death/Black Metal fans who believed too much of what the MSM were printing in regards of sensationalism and taking into believe the actual propoganda used by the Artists to sell records as "shock tactics", when infact much of the lyrics were about aesthetic art and Hethenism.

It goes to show don't ever take anything too seriously.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Satanist1: "615[stab], 616[stab], 617[stab]..."

Satanist2: "Hey Jim, how do you want your kidneys? Medium or well done?"

Satanist1: "6-...uhm.. Damnit! 1[stab], 2[stab], 3[stab], 4[stab].."

[edit on 9-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
just for the record isn't

atheistic Satanic

an oxymoronic term?

Satanism is a religious practice, presumably worshiping some 'Satan' entity, sort of an anti-god god.

By definition atheism means you don't believe in deities,

& many would imply further that one doesn't believe in any kind of superstition or mysticism.
aka non-religious. certainly no garish ceremonies, etc.

You might get away with saying a chaotic atheist or mystic atheist, but Satan is an objectified character.

I describe myself as atheist & find this casual & i believe incorrect terminology to be disturbing & offensive.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by slank]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Most cannibalism around today in tribes is actually a form of punishment for a terrible crime. I agree that completely worshipping yourself is a bad thing, although a little is good and most people do worship themselves slightly. Helping and caring for each other is a social function that all primates have yet humans to a higher degree obviously, you don't need religion or spirituality to teach you how to do this, at least im hoping people don't.

As for this case, all we have are crazy people who grouped together into a cult and focused their insanity on to a specific thing, this case being Satanism but could really have been anything.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Havent gone through the thread but you ask a question here which I feel I can answer pretty well.

First, even though as another poster has already pointed out, this is not a cut and dry satanism case, you can bet that some pretence of ritual was observed here. With that in mind, the wounds were probably for the most part made in such a way as the obvious symbolism could not be mistaken. What you have to remember is the difference between satanism, and the worship of satan himself. To say that this case is linked to satanism is incorrect, but to say that those who commited this act deified and exalted lucifer may well be true.
Second, only a few well placed wounds are required to incapacitate a person, and after that , placing stab wounds would become much easier, especialy if those wounds were mostly delivered when a person had already passed out from either blood loss or shock. Therefore, going back to the first point, if those wounds were delivered as part of some complicated (if phony) ritual then theres a good chance that they were inflicted mostly when the victim was unmoving, and then it becomes far easier to A) place the wounds, and B) identify each seperate injury later in the autopsy.
Bringing us to how do you identify wounds on a body which has been dismembered and eaten. Well assuming that all the wounds were deep, there would be plenty of evidence left on the bones, even if those bones were in a body which had been burned/cooked, the chances that the bones were completely destroyed by fire is fairly low, and they would have retained any tool marks left by the knives. Also , the likely hood is that not all the flesh of the victims was consumed. Theres a hell of a lot of meat on a person you know ! No specifics regarding how much evidence was left have been established, the article says that hair was found in the ashes, but makes no comment on the wieght of the remains that were found. There must have been some , because the article mentions remains, rather than say mentioning the skeleton of,or scalp of the victims. This leads me to believe that a significant amount of the vicitms bodies was present, and that there was enough of that left to prove and count the wounds specified in the piece. In no way do I believe that the wound count is impossible , or indeed even improbable. It would be lovely to think that there arent people out there patient and nasty enough to sit there carefully penetrating a corpse with a knife in a controlled and deliberate way, but there is plently of evidence that madness and sickness are rife in the world, and I wouldnt put this behaviour past members of what is a rather barbaric species.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm guessing this was the killer's account on how many times they stabbed them.. I mean, they did eat them so I'm guessing the flesh was sort of.. umm gone..

yeah, sick story though.. death to this set of winners.. the sooner the better..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm calling BS.

Stabbing each 666 times and THEN dismembering the bodies? With that many stab wounds there is much left to stab, let alone dismember. Eventually you would be stabbing the table over and over again if you kept stabbing in the same area.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

The distraught father of victim Andrei Sorokin said: "My son said he knew some Goths, and that he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.
"I wasn't scared. I thought 'Well, let him spend his time sitting around in a cemetery, there's not much harm in that is there?'"

There is a reason Satan is called the "great deceiver." Too many people who dabble on the dark side find that out too late. The victims thought the satanists were their friends, but were murdered. That should tell you what satanism is all about.

Or maybe it's an indication that some people enjoy killing others through what they view as a ritual (assuming this story is legit, which it probably isn't).

"Dabble on the dark side"? The only thing evil about the 'dark side' is that ignorant God-fearing people like to continue the disillusionment of what the ballance is really composed of. It's not some "evil force" that forces people to do scary things. Maybe you should gain experience in this field before you comment on it because this is something a person can not possibly comprehend just by word of mouth.

There are different types: ...

While I am not familiar with most of those terms you listed (probably because they are miss-labeled), I do know some of them like Luciferianism and Setism. These two have nothing to do with Satanism whatsoever.

Really, some people need to learn what the occult is all about. It's a general idealogy of spiritual understanding (and sometimes manipulation), and Satanism is just one of many branches.

Here's a funny story, I went to join the army and they gave me a medical exam. The older female army nurse saw the big pentagram on my arm and instantly wrote down "Satanic pentagram" on my medical sheet. While this was extremely ignorant and insulting to me, I tried to explain that in my beliefs the pentagram is the portrayal of the five earthly elements (earth, water, fire, wind, spirit) in containment (the circle), with the spirit point aiming down (spirit's decent into matter, considered blasphemy by most conventional religions who assume spiritual supremacy over matter), she basically ignored me. A month later I recieved a letter in the mail stating that I was not mentally competent to serve.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
funny how the number 666 has nothing to do with the devil, unless FLASLY interpreting revelations. If memory serves 666 represents the name of a tyrannical dictator around the time of christ. I think it was Nero, or the one who nero caesar was supposedly a resurection of... i forget exactly. But i can find my religion notes if someone wants the full scoop (taught by a professor of faith)

Its just ambiguous apocalyptic imagery. There is, in fact, an intended interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join