It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

There is a reason Satan is called the "great deceiver." Too many people who dabble on the dark side find that out too late. The victims thought the satanists were their friends, but were murdered. That should tell you what satanism is all about.

Actually that should tell you what deranged sociopathic kids with a mental disorder and lots of rage are all about.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Actually I believe we could call them;

people with flawed belief systems, bad strategies and a distorted idea of how high ritual magic and/or sympathetic magic is performed.

As "interesting" as this topic is, we will never hear about the people participating in structured rituals; and doing it correctly.

That and many of the people actually carrying out some of these acts are very public figures, and some of them have quite the influence and power.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Stabbed 666 times? 666 is the number of the beast?
Sorry but I thought the the real number is 616....666 is from the media isn't it? This Russian dude is obviously well mixed up in the head not only to kill the 4 teens but if he's a 'genuine' Satan worshipper he would've known the right number as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It would be virtually impossible to come to that exact number.
By the time they counted say 500 some of the wounds would appear to be the one wound.
I think adding the 666 is just for attention.
However no doubt they were brutally murdered and butchered.
Also the eating of them?
If they cooked and ate them how would they know how many stab wounds there were?

I think this whole things refers to some psycho's stabbing and chopping up some people and trying to burn the evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

" As I said above satanism is the worship of self "

how is it, worshiping my self make me a satanist ? it doesn't make scene, the only thing i can figure out is that the church has rewritten this in wikipedia for sure. lol

hold on, didn't [ judea -jesus ] worship himself ? every night ? i mean his the son of god ? or as those say his god him self ?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well Nikolai Ogolobyak was a known cult leader and the bodies were found
250 meters from his home dressed in Satanic clothes. A victim called her friend
from the suspects house telling her friend “I don't like it here, something isn't not right. I'll tell you about it later." Nikolai was a known Satanist.

I also understand that some Satanists differ from others. But what makes it so hard to believe they were taken by a ritual? I also understand that their cannibalism is probably derived from a psychopathic sense.

What I see in this story is a abusing of their cult. There is no point in defending some people who are abusing their leadership roles. Some may have followed the wrong occult leader but something drove all of them to commit these crimes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Some may have followed the wrong occult leader but something drove all of them to commit these crimes.

Whatever drove these sickos to the cult, when they are convicted and put with the general prison population, their lives will quickly become very interesting.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The source is from The Sun? When will people realise that The Sun is nothing more than chip wrap?

From what I gather from my American colleagues, Fox isn't much better....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When I saw that article the first thing that popped into my head wasn't " Ewwww!" or " Yuck!" at the roasting and eating part, but " how the heck did they stab someone 666 times?"
I mean maybe I'm just an underachiever, but I don't think I could work up enough rage to stab someone 100 times, much less 666.
I saw a comic a long time ago (I think it may have been Richard Pryor) that was amazed at how someone could stab a person 17 times.
About 40 and I'd start to drift off.

BTW, I know a lovely couple with three beautiful kids that are Satanists and I could NEVER imagine them doing anything like that.
They act more Christian to other people than Christians do.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been pointed out already :/

Just wondering but how the hell can you count 666 stab wounds from something that has been dismembered, cooked and eaten?

Edit: was in an hurry so couldn't read the whole topic, feel free to delete this post..

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Atmosk!]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
demons are real and so is satan... there is no white magic as it is called.. nothing is "just for fun" wicka to the ouija board games... crystals and horoscopes all paths to darkness... be careful when you dable in the supernatural... it will come back to bite you in the a$$

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
But in all seriousness... the kids who did this to the 4 teens weren't Atheistic Satanists... they were your standard Satan worshipers.

Standard Satan worshipers? Umm no. Nothing standard about them. They were evil people with broken souls, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You would think "satanists" would know 666 ISNT the number of the beast, its just what some monk decided to change it too.
Sorry for the short reply but it doesnt merit any more.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have yet to see the whole '616' evidence outweigh that the number is 666. I am open to this, I just need to see more sources.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yes the term Satanism has pretty much been beaten to a pulp with all of the different variations and off shoots of it. In my book though, I have yet to meet an organized religion with strong influence that isn't working very hard on member control.

This is a helpful read for Satanism:
web.satanism101.com...

But as far as the article & sources goes, it looks as if this at the very best is a highly colorized report of something terrible, and at worst a complete fraud.

EDIT: accidentally said "OP" instead of "article & sources", thought it sounded pointed towards the actual poster, not my intent.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by HaTaX]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I do not understand why everyone is so hungup ojn what kind of deviants we can call them. While I completely understant Satanists not wanting them thrown in with their lot, I do not understand why people get upset at calling them devil worshippers. If the article is true, then it describes some sociopaths that were doing something in a devil worshipping style ritual.

For one thing, this story comes out of Russia? How many things have been mistranslated? Is the name Sorcha Faal attacthed to this story? How do you count stabe wounds on dismembered canibalized bodies?

Anyway, if you little satanists are getting all upset because these boys were called satan worshippers, then you are apparently missing why satanism is a different thing altogether.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This story reeks of the Satanic Ritualistic Abuse scare that came out during the mid-eighties. Remember Geraldo?

I have to agree about the inconsistency of saying you could count that many stab wounds on a badly burnt corpse.

I also want to note that while many people have focused on the anti-Goth, Wiccan angle (which is there, for sure), there's also a VERY powerful anti Russia message here (i.e. Russian's are monsters).

In light of Russia's recent incursion into Georgia (the symbolic historic-heart of the American Matrix), and in light of the Cold War rhetoric that seems to be bubbling up from the State Department and other war profiteers, I would say this is as much a slam against the country as those belief systems.

Bliss,

Thuth
William Thuther

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join