It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Report: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia

www.foxnews.com

YAROSLAVL

The Satanists stabbed each of their victims a terrifying 666 times before dismembering their bodies and cooking them on a bonfire.

...a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross...

The four pals – described as "Goths" – were lured one by one to a country cottage and were allegedly forced to get drunk before the ritual began.

Nikolai Ogolobyak, the alleged leader of the Satan gang. His apartment lies just about 250 yards from where the remains were discovered.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

[edit on (9/15/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Stabbed 666 times? Which would be harder? Stabbing 666 times or counting the 666 stab wounds?

I mean how can you tell there are exactly 666 stab wounds?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just so you people know this isnt true satanism..

Satanism is the worship of yourself.. This is garbage. The real practice of satanism doesn't include killing things.. Its to make you the supreme being..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wiki: Satanism
"Modern Satanism is the observance and practice of atheistic Satanic religious beliefs, philosophies and customs. In this interpretation of Satanism, the Satanist does not worship Satan in the theistic sense, but is an adversary to all spiritual creeds, espousing hedonism, materialism, Randian Objectivism, antinomianism, suitheism, Nietzschean and some Crowleyan philosophy and anti-theism. Modern Satanists are also sometimes referred to as symbolic Satanists."

Well when they put it that way, I just might be a satanist too.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well you've got to be motivated to stab someone 666 times... I mean... but I think this number is just to add something to the story...like they could identify 666 entry wounds...

Maybe we can call them... devil worshippers?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Well when they put it that way, I just might be a satanist too.

alot of people are in this sense. welcome to the enlightened path

oh and for the record, these idiots should all be put to death ASAP

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Totalstranger]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They counted 666 stab wounds a piece did they? Riiight.

This was taken by FOX from The Sun out of the UK. It's a tabloid story, right up FOX's ally.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The distraught father of victim Andrei Sorokin said: "My son said he knew some Goths, and that he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.
"I wasn't scared. I thought 'Well, let him spend his time sitting around in a cemetery, there's not much harm in that is there?'"

There is a reason Satan is called the "great deceiver." Too many people who dabble on the dark side find that out too late. The victims thought the satanists were their friends, but were murdered. That should tell you what satanism is all about.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I got land in the sky for sale.. Wanna buy??

Really thats the most craziest thing I have heard... Please research before you say something..

As I said above satanism is the worship of self and does not include killing anything.. You should really think before hitting that post edit button..

Another thing is that Goths are not all bad... Most are artistic, poets, musicians and writers...

You people misjudge things that isnt true... I think that is what the downfall of society is.. Not accepting things that they fear.. Sucks for you guys cause you miss out on alot.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sensationalism at it's finest. As other posters have pointed out, how could you count 666 stab wounds, be you the one doing the stabbing or the person examining the body.

Multiply this by four, then throw in that little detail about the kids getting cooked on a bonfire and eaten, and it's pretty obvious that we're not all that close to reality on this one. Not that The Daily Sun has ever cared about reality or anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
4-21-99
Darrel Wayne Harris stabbed Robert Menendez during satanic ritual, part of a group of 30-40 satanists in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area
--"...the ritualism provided the context under which the borderline was approached and then crossed into frank criminality. It is inevitable that the conclusion be reached that were it not for the ambiance, with its implicit endorsement of deviance and its appeal to the blood senses, there would have been no criminal assault; if these two unstable young people were not indulging in blood rituals, it is more likely they could have continued to socialize without one going into a spasm of violence and trying to cut the other to pieces." [True Vampires by Sondra London, pg138]
--"The victim thought he was involved in one level of activity and became an unwilling participant in another," Broward County Assistant State Attorney Alex Urruella told APBNews.com.

----------------

When you worship the self, everything is allowed. "Do as thou wilt" means exactly that.
Think about it. Is there a reason Satan has such a bad reputation?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

And just so YOU know, there is more than one type of Satanism.

No offense to you personally, ThichHeaded, but I have seen several people claim to 'debunk' claims of Satanism without considering the alternatives.

This could be Satanism, and it could not be, it depends on what the beliefs of the ritual performers were.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

prove it.. Tag me for 1 line.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

did they actuily sit there and count
1 stab
2 stab
3 stab
ect?

these sound more like that german carnivor gone bonkers 2

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know what you want me to say or do, but Google is your friend. Plus, watch videos on youtube. Ted Gunderson has made some great ones.

There are different types:

Genuine (Primal) Satanism (human sacrifice usually falls into this category)
Diabolatry
Voidianism
Yezidiz
Atheistic/Laveyan (popularized by Anton Lavey, and the type to which most ATS members typically refer to and usually only know about, the most popular)
Luciferianism
Theistic
Deistic
Ophidian
Duotheist
Setian
Josers

Point made?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Who is Satan?

I thought it was a religious notion, and that to believe in satan one had to believe in god.
I, for the record, believe in neither.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what Satanism has to do with Atheism...

I mean, isn't that kind of counter-intuitive?

I'm an Atheist... and I know many other Atheists... and I can assure you, none of us believe in anything religious nor spiritual... it's kinda why we're called Atheists.

To be a satanist, wouldn't you have to believe in the spiritual or religious nature of the ritual you're performing?

[EDIT]
Oh, geez, nevermind.
It's a joke.

Atheistic Satanism, is simply a collection of Atheists that called themselves Satanists jokingly.

I get it now. I had to look into exactly what they are before I noticed it.

Basically, it's a humorous way for them to annoy the Religious, while letting them know they don't care what is thought of them.

It's like the company that called themselves Sky Net.
A bunch of people were nervous about the work they did after seeing too many movies, and in spite, for humor sake, the company called themselves Sky Net.

Same form of humor.

I like it, it's pretty funny now that I notice it.

Heck... okay, call me an Atheistic Satanist too! lol. This should be fun!

But in all seriousness... the kids who did this to the 4 teens weren't Atheistic Satanists... they were your standard Satan worshipers.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
some users need to remember that not everyone us familiar with ever single new and pride filled form of religion that springs up daily it seems. Do note that not everyone is well informed on this new idiotic religion. You'll see the stupidity in it once you learn that true joy can only be found through the service and uplifting of others, not from the limited joy you recieve from your prideful and selfish and obviously not too well thought out religion. The form of Satanism most of us are thinking about is the traditional satanism. It may not be the new fad religion but its what most of us are use to

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Just so you people know this isnt true satanism..

Satanism is the worship of yourself.. This is garbage. The real practice of satanism doesn't include killing things.. Its to make you the supreme being..

It did not claim it was Satanism. It said Satan Worshippers. Obviously there is a difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join