It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
LEO

Let's not be forgetting who is the center of the universe here.

Sorry, that's a funny from Garfield, I bet he's a leo too.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Proud LEO here.

Traditional
Leo Traits

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

The above traits are pretty accurate for me.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
im a leo born in the year of the monkey and i belive my eastren ellement is metal.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Aries 31st March.......

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Capricorn with Leo rising.

Year of the chook (rooster)

take care all
res

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Virgo/Libra cusp - one hour to the Virgo side

I hope you'll post the results - it'll be interesting to see. I heard on NPR once about a study that found that astrological signs were actually a good way of predicting driving records of all things

Edit: okay, I just read through the whole thread. That makes at least 3 of us on the Virgo/Libra cusp!

[edit on 9/16/08 by americandingbat]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Lion in Crabs clothing here!!.. well part Dog too (chinese year of Dog).

I was born on a cusp. I am a Cancer/Leo

Sun = Cancer
Moon = Cancer
Rising = Gemini

My Mayan sign is 'Blue Planetary Night'. According to...whoever invented that lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Aquarius here...

Although i don't believe much in horoscopes i have to say i'm everything Aquarius is supposed to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Pisces and Aquarius like both considering the 13th Zodiac.
\

[edit on 9/16/2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I think you might be very interested in this thread:

Your Astrological Profile

If you believe in astrology (I am not completely sure I do), you should know the Sun sign is only a minor part of one's astrological profile; the ascendant is supposed to make up at least 40% - some say more - of one's "profile".

And for those who actually read predictions, remember this: unless your ascendant is the same as your Sun sign, the transits are not going to correspond to your solar sign. You'll have to read the forecast for your ascendant - or even a sign after that.
(You can check your transits at numerous free websites, some of which are listed in that thread.)

And BTW... I seem to get very well with Aquariuses, especially the females.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Another Aries here

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
aries. and believing you are like the excepted stereotypes of your horoscope is silly. I'm more like my father than anything else

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Oh, Aries are the best - especially March ones...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Libra here and true to all Libran traits, Chinese year is the horse (the ladies I've met can confirm this)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

This is me...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
im a Sagittarius

although i do have most of the traits, some are off, maybe because i have a simian line, i wonder if that has any astrological significance.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sagittarius here as well.

Straight out of the books.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Capricorn... or Sagitarius.. depending on whose theory you believe. Born December 29.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Scorpio.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Taurus Gemini Cusp = Cusp of Energy

Chinese Year of the Rooster

Mayan: White Lunar Mirror
Guide=dog
Challenge=star
Compliment=dragon
Hidden=night
Tribe=mirror

I polarize in order to reflect,
Stabilizing order.
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge.
I am guided by the power of heart.

My rune: Uruz symbolizes the Auroch, a member of the ox family that became extinct long ago. This rune represents the strength, bravery, and endurance of this animal of old. Uruz portends the ability to meet problems head on and to overcome them. When the world was new, warriors used to test their strength against the Auroch. Hence, this rune has come to represent the masculine principle and the capacity to meet a challenge.

Birth Mates (Equivalents of "5/21/1969") Albert Einstein, Ben Affleck, Bill O'Reilly, Bruce Willis, Francis Ford Coppola, George W. Bush, H. G. Wells, Ho Chi Minh, Igor Stravinsky, Jessica Alba, Jude Law, Lenny Kravitz, Lindsay Lohan, Louis B. Mayer, Lucky Luciano, Michelle Yeoh, Pamela Colman Smith, Robert De Niro, Roman Polanski, Salma Hayek, Sarah Michelle Gellar, William Gibson, William Randolph Hearst...Hmmmm I have 3 first names.

Public Role (Equivalents of "Jason") Words that embody your presence are "Blues, Dragon, Finger, Island, Joker, Rook, Scream, Shackle, Slave, Tiger". Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Ancestor, Grotto, Halloween, Martyr, Mustang, Neptune, Unholy, Virtue". Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Constellation". Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Civilization, Entertainment, and Illumination".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join