It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
what the???

but ok
cusp of leo and cancer. so my chances of being in the smart category are 2/12

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Leo/Virgo Cusp in one of the dragon years.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Gemini, Sagittarius moon

Year of the horse

If your into this stuff read Linda Goodman Sun Signs and Love Signs But if you want to know everything read Star Signs You can't go wrong, her insight is astounding.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am a Pisces, born in a year of the Horse. I do have some of the characteristics of each of these, but the Horse is a closer match. Pisceans are thought of as idealistic, sensitive, curious, emotional, and susceptible to manipulation. I tend to be more level-headed and assertive (at times dominant). I'm inclined to analyze everything and take great interest in dissecting more grounded subjects--not too much daydreaming going on. On the other hand, I am very intuitive and curious by nature, and I have a pronounced romantic streak. As for the Horse, I identify with just about every characteristic.

It's a mixed bag for me.

[edit on 15/12/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am a Virgo. It is rather fitting for me; I feel that I am indeed quite the good girl.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mines on the 24th december 1981 if this helps hope you get what your looking for.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
im cancer, and the year of the tiger

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Mines on the 24th december 1981 if this helps hope you get what your looking for.

Merry Birthday and Happy Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
I am an Aquarius. If you can, please tell me your zodiac sign. I want to see if a larger portion of you have one sign. Also I want to see if a Horoscope sign has anything to do with intelligence, or curiosity.
Thanks!

SOoooooooOOooOoooo.... did you find anything. just wondering if your going to post your conclusions

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm an Aquarius, born Jan. 23rd, and all of my planets fall within a small range of that house.

There are different kinds of intelligences. The Aquarius archetype tends to be philosophical but also emotionally detached. Stereotypically, everything, including sex, tends to become an intellectual curiosity that we try to "figure out." Opposite of Leo in more ways than one, but damn it if they aren't sexy. >.<

[edit on 22-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
November 7th, 1985.

sun sign=Scorpio

Rising sign/Ascendant=Sagittarius/Capricorn

Moon sign=Virgo

I was born in the year of the Ox.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I like my Mayan calender description
I'm a Yellow Lunar Warrior...............oh hang on does that mean I'm part of the Moon's chicken army Doh!!!

Electric Moon day 12
Year of the Red Cosmic Moon

kin 236: Yellow Lunar Warrior
I Polarize in order to Question
Stabilizing Fearlessness
I seal the Output of Intelligence
With the Lunar tone of Challenge
I am guided by the power of Elegance

Errrm after reading that bit I guess 007 had better look out.

Wolfie

PS Any chance of concluding what findings the OP may have???

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Add another Taurus, and I'm a Taurus to a "T."

Happy Holidays, everyone!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
sagittarious, year of the rabbit.

hard and fast baby; A little clumsy though. and unstable.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Pisces for sure 3/66

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sagittarius

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I grew up using the normal tropical zodiac, which displayed me as a Virgo. After learning about the sidereal zodiac, which shows a more accurate placing of the sun at ones birth, I found out that I am a Leo.

People need to not use the normal tropical zodiac....your sign may not be what you think it is.

Also this causes misleading of following the stars and where the moon and sun are at a particular time. The misreadings come from the ignoring of the sign Ophiuchus...for example....remember that conjunction of the moon, Venus and Jupiter making the smiley face or frown face last yr on Dec. 1st. The majority of sites said it happened in Sagittarius....but it was more close to Ophiuchus. Many Scorpios may not be true Scorpios because the sun is only in that sign for 8 days instead of a full months time. I know some of the other posters have posted the sidereal zodiac, but for those who dont go through this whole thread, its a topic that needs to be reminded in threads such as these.

LV

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Ophiucus as I understand it is still pretty controversial and not accepted by most astrologers.

I get the point of looking at where the planets are now instead of where they were a couple thousand years ago. But I don't buy Ophiucus. The sun's path goes between Scorpio and Ophiucus really, a little closer to Scorpio. But it's not like Ophiucus is actually on the path.

edit to add illustration. The yellow area is the area that a few astrologers call Ophiucus under the sidereal zodiac, but most sidereal astrologers still call it Scorpio. Scorpio is in blue; Ophiucus is in red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f7da6f24dee.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 2/25/09 by americandingbat]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Some say it is debatable...

but here is a different pic

www.geocities.com...

Some more info

www.geocities.com...

It would be interesting to look deeper into it I believe.

LV

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Gemini/Cancer Cusp (22nd)
Chinese Year: Tiger - Element: Water.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join