It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will America even last before December 21st 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thinking about the economy and its already going fast, do you think we will last before December 21st, 2012 without going into A GREAT DEPRESSION all over again? Wallstreet is already having problems and if this leads further into a depression, a natural disaster would be perfectt for the Illuminati. I can see 2012 unfolding for a specific reason based on the economy crashing + a master plan to later unfold the depopulation proccess.

What do you think about this. Thanks for participating on my thread.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by DivineLaw_Blasphemy]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
lmao yea considering the current state of affairs 12/21/12 seems like a trivial concern

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Too much focus on a single date.
Better to pay attention to what's going on in the world, and prepare for an alternate future based on that.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
IMO The fall of the USA will happen shortly before the end date, 12/21/12 in my opinion our foundations have already begun to fray. 3.5 years after January 20, 2009. That would be my guess. Until then I believe there will be civil war between 2009-2011.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you know what is funny about all this "oooooh 2012 is the end of the world" nonsense?

the fact that we have been through this alllllllll before with... wait for it... the year 2000!

back then i was... 13 years old, surrounded by a family who are english christian-claimants and VERY superstitious! (and no, this was YEARS before i became muslim...)
i remember being SCARED STIFF of new years eve, absolutely petrified i was!
then when it arrived i had my mum, sister (who was 5) and grandparents sat in our living room (my parents had recently separated) and i was anxiously watching the tv screen, CRYING and dreading midnight!

loooooooooooool it is so funny to remember how brainwashed i had been and how petrified i had been!
you see, THIS is what happens when people are scared of death...

why is everyone worrying about 4 years time when you could be hit by a bus tomorrow?
what matters is NOW and the way you are living now...
funny how so many people get so scared when some idiot tries to predict the end of the world, and yet they might die within the time before the so-called prediction!

my advice to everyone is to question your purpose of life, realise you ar heading for a dark grave and accountability, and spend your WHOLE LIFE preparing for it...

theres my 2 pennys!

thanks for reading

top topics

join