It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who knew about the Ameros?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.dvorak.org...

i have recently watched a movie that stated that Canada America and Mexico will join to form the north American union. this new union will use a new currency called the ameros similar to the euros.

what astounded me was that i have not heard of this. i like to think that i kept up on things like this. how many of you knew about this and what do you think of it?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is the thread about it:

A Very Scary, Very Disturbing Blog Post About The Coming 2008 Economic Crash

...Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar...

The scary part is that I'm starting to believe this blog!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just a quick question. So did the Gov't intentionally crash the market so that the Amero's could be introduce? Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hmm i haven't even considered that but that could be a possibility.

screw the dollar it crashed the market, hello ameros and national stability.

talk about thinking outside the box. you have given me something to ponder

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some time ago I asked a simple question, I asked that people not chime in with answers that were not relevent to the specific answer I required. I will restate the question very specifically and I only want answers that are very specific as to printing sites, minting sites and storage locations. If you cannot provide this data then do not answer me. The questions are:

A) Where exactly is the printing and minting of the Amero taking place?
B) Where exactly is this paper and metal being stored.
C) Is there sufficient quantity on hand to distribute it internationally?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.spp.gov...

newstateofmind.blogspot.com...

www.thelibertyclub.net...
24) PROGRAM: The National Intel Report (John Stadtmiller)
DATE: December 20, 2006 Guest Host: Jeffrey Bennett
LINK to Audio Archives: CLICK HERE

SUMMARY: In this short audio clip Jeffrey Bennett reveals that the Amero has been seen in a bank vault at a major bank in the United States. The Amero is the proposed currency of the coming North American Union which will be comprised of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

jsut alittle information i dug up.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have heard of this new currency, in one form or another, ever since the Clinton Administration. In my opinion, it is inevitable, for better or for worse. Wether it winds up being called the "Amero" or not, there will be a North American currency. The best way to get Americans to buy into it will be to crash the Dollar, of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have heard about it for awhile now.

You can even buy the coins on ebay, just type "Amero Coin" in the search function.

There's several different denominations for sale.

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
yes well it is 2:32 here in new york and the market seems fine so i guess the crash was averted or maybe just not yet achieved

EDIT: whoops jsut checked it again dow fell 50 points even though less then an hour ago it showed a 10 point green arrow thingy.

i dont understand stocks but i know red is bad green is good

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I heard about the Amero quite a few years ago. Alex Jones was ranting about it a few times on CoasttoCoastAM. Alex claimed to have seen some of the currency and that it was red in color. But on one of these shows he announced also that the Amero would be used for international exchange while there would be green bills used for continental exchange. A few months ago, maybe 8 or 9, can't remember for sure, Vicente Fox was on Fox News and he talked to Bill O'Reily about the Amero as a coming common currency for Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Who knew what when?

Supposedly from 1999...
www.accessmylibrary.com...

Round table on a North American currency.

On March 25 the Senate Committee on Banking Trade and Commerce invited five economist to give their views on the prospects for a Common Currency in North America. Professor Herb Grubel is a former Member of Parliament and presently a professor in the Department of Economics at Simon Fraser University. Thomas Courchene is a professor in the Department of Economics, Queen's University. John W. Crow is an Economic Consultant and the Former Governor of the Bank of Canada. Jack Carr is a professor in the Department of Economics, University of Toronto. Bernard Wolf is a professor of economics in the Schulich School of Business at York University. The following extracts are based on their testimony to the Committee.

The whole thing creeps me out... I sure hope that the Amero stays 'fantasy' for my lifetime. I am not sure I could handle the change. The new 20s have me flummoxed half the time. They all look counterfeit to me.

I am just happy that my spell checker doesn't recognize 'Amero'.

Yet.
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.designscomputed.com...

Have a look . They are backed by silver , minted in denver , last I herd .
Please note the site does state that it is Prototype Alternate Currency Coins .
I believe if we are in store for an Amero it would most likely be used by our national banks then trickle down to the common market

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Max_TO]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
CNN's Lou Dobbs reported the SPP "Security and Prosperity Partnership" which is the cover so to speak for the future NAU and the Amero at least 2-3 years ago. They've used a clause in the Patriot Act to circumvent congress.

The Amero does have some viability to it in that with the huge budget deficit debt the US has accumulated there really isn't much of real possibility of ever paying down this enormous Dollar debt.

History repeats itself and most fiat currencies have ended in the same way which is worthless or about the worth the paper in which they're printed on.

Post WWI Germany upon relinquishing the gold standard and printing paper money to pay down their war debt. Their currency the ReichMark eventually crashed and the revalued Deutsch Mark replaced it.
The same situation occurred in the 90's with the the Argentinian Peso.

Unfortunately all assets denominated in US Dollars such as savings and 401K will lose most if not all of their value once revalued to the Amero if this ever comes to be.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yes the amero does appear to be real and unfortunately i believe that it will be introduced in the near future. the time is right for a big governmental change. weak economy, ignorant people, and a falling education system. nothing good will come of this. either the next president has to be a "superman" of sorts or we all #ed.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Unfortunately all assets denominated in US Dollars such as savings and 401K will lose most if not all of their value once revalued to the Amero if this ever comes to be.

I had not thought about that. If the Dollar gets so bad that they bring the Amero in, a 401k could go from a value of, let's say, $1,000,000.00 Dollars. Besides all the panic (what we have been seeing is a drop in the bucket) that it would cause, the Amero would physically be worth less. All the dollars Granny hid in the mattress become like toilet paper. Wiped....

Anyone (who knows what they are talking about) care to speculate where the US Dollar/Canadian Dollar/Mexican Peso have to get to that it seems likely for the Amero to come on line? The 'numbers' seem right... these exchanges from Google are from the timeframe that I wrote this post. Things change fast though...

1 Mexican peso = 0.09213 U.S. dollars

1 Canadian dollar = 0.937734 U.S. dollars

www.google.com...

Currency Conversion Disclaimer

Google cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates used by the calculator. You should confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates. Foreign currency rates provided by Citibank N.A. and displayed under license. Rates are for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Rates for actual transactions may vary, and Citibank is not offering to enter into any transaction at any rate displayed.

In some ways I have a 'shine' that something like this has happened before...
1994 economic crisis in Mexico

The 1994 economic crisis in Mexico, widely known as the Mexican peso crisis, was triggered by the sudden devaluation of the Mexican peso in the early days of Ernesto Zedillo's presidency. A week of intense currency crisis was stabilized when US President Bill Clinton, in concert with international organizations, granted a $50 billion loan to Mexico.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So far the information comes down to this:

1) there are Prototype Coins for sale
2)everything else is heresay
3) there is no proof of the stacks and stacks of bills and coins that should exist for the dollar to go away.

We the People need to know if this is actually happening, real proof, locations of storage warehouses, photographic evidence, location of printing presses ect. The only way we can stop this kind of thing is to know where it is so we can file the appropriate challenges in court to it. It must be siezed as evidence of conspiracy, the creators must be charged under Federal Law with all the appropriate charges.

... and then we'll take them out in the streets and hang them.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yes but they don't want you to know about it because events like you described will happen

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

We were sent an email from SouthAmerica with a fwd.message and a video of Hal Turner, a neonazi, telling about the secret minting of the Amero in Denver and showed a coin minted in2007. His radio talkshow has been suspended, but the blog and video are still up. Very interesting and something we'd never heard of before. enwikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner is one website. There are others.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This guy had some info for every one back in march.. scary info at that. Every thing seems to be right on schedule.

www.city-data.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, he did get the 'crash' right...But a lot of people have called that.

He says, 'and he told me other things that I promised not to share' (paraphrasing).

Come on, if hes willing to go on and make such a scary announcement...umm, like the fall of the US Government in Feb '09, don't hold back..geesh.

Wasn't this around the time of the closed door Congress meeting? When all those scary predictions were leaked out?

So maybe there was some general high level fear mongering going on. That seems to be the M.O. with the current Administration..."rule with fear".

I take it all with a grain of salt myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join