It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story on Troopergate and Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As an alaskan that is highly involved in politics up here, 90 precent of the grab lines coming out in anti-repubulic or anti-inependent adds are false. Troopergate didnt even make a blimp on the meter up here until after "Tony Knowles" who is a far left politician up here is helping dig up as much junk to cloud the water. Troopergate is a suit filed out of frustration for loosing the first fight, it was that grp of defendants only recourse left after legal action had been taken against them. Sarah Palin has been a breath of fresh air up here in Alaska against alot of the gop corruption that had stagnated the air up here. Yes she brings some basic republican beliefs but its by far better that what a few of the left of center Democratics that have been elected Mayor of Anchorage has brought to this city. Anchorage being the largest. Sarah Palin has been a centrist in here politics, both sides have been fair game her. Her morals are solid, her fight against corruption is true and she has decidedly stayed out making or creating or changing any personal bills, about abortion and gay rights, leaving those topics alone for now. She is a republican but has shown herself to gap the divide we so need at this time. Her slogan up here was never change, its was alwasy"The People" and after taking office it stayed "The People". As an independent I have felt more apart of this adminstration than I was under any Democratic Governor in the last 15 years. I am really going to miss her if she makes it to the white house. Please ATS readersl, instead of reading a few lines of the nasty headlines that get posted here, take time to and really dig to find out who she is. Here is the real story of Troopergate, told by Alaskans,,,,unfiltered by the Huffington Post or disseted by Diggs. www.juneauempire.com...

new topics

join