It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Man Called the Market Collapse 2 Months Ago. Read his posts and comment...simply amazing!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
First view the Google Finance Forum where he started posting. His name is reinhardt.
September 15 market collapse prediction made July 18 with evidence

Here is his website:
reinhardt's website Corporate Corruption

There is some amazing information here. Read his forum posts before you shoot it down. Share your thoughts.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by AtlantaInsider1]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by AtlantaInsider1]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does anyone have information on Legatus? This is the organization he points to being the center of the financial crisis and it it appears to have a direct connection to the Catholic Church.

www.legatus.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Man that is one wild post! The time-line is uncanny.

Still, I can't help but think if you throw enough darts at the board, you are bound to hit the mark at some point.

[edit on 15/9/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Another thing that is weird:

That poster says the event will start on September 15, which implies more will follow.

On that Legatus web-site, it announces an annual summit meeting in Seattle during the first week of October. There are many sources on the web that indicate a significant event, likely financial, on October 7.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Man that is one wild post! The time-line is uncanny.

Still, I can't help but think if you throw enough darts at the board, you are bound to hit the mark at some point.

[edit on 15/9/2008 by kosmicjack]

Exactly what I was thinking. But if this guy hasn't predicted events before and just posted this one only then I'm a beliver. I'm not all the way through the posts yet but it is uncanny.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What I can't figure out is why Google banned him from the forum. That right there is a reason to be suspicious?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
oh yeah? well i predicted this way back in june! here on ats! but my day was september the 16th 2008. so i was off by one day, or maybe tommorow will be even worse! ...here is my post in the orginal thread if you would like to see it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

regardless this day has been coming for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

No offense TheRepublic, but this guy was the writer, you were merely reporting. A huge difference. Once again, no offense.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
this is already being discussed here lets consolidate our efforts there.

and yes this is ridiculously awesome.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

It's on most social bookmarketing sites now. This guy will be dead man walking. Unfriggin believable.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Economics has never been my forte. I'm not going to pretend to know what the hey this guy was really talking about other than a market crash.

What I want to know is, what does this mean? Should I be worried about something.

I just read a news article today about economists trying to calm people's fears against depositing money in their bank accounts.

I've always heard that's one of the worst things that happens with it hits the fan, that the banks claim you money as their own. So why is it that people seem to be so genuinely scared right now that they don't want to use their banks? Why would they have to release a news story trying to qualm people's fears?

Top Economist: Americans Should Worry About Bank Deposits if Congress Doesn't Act

I'm sorry to be so naive about this but I really hope someone can spell all this out for me in laymans terms because I've honestly been trying to figure this all out for a while.

I would greatly appreciate some clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Hey I work in the industry (relatively new) and I still have a million questions...but thats good right?

Thats why I posted this nunya to help clarify and explain I am sure we got some market mavens around here and I was curious to here their opinion and skepticism. I do not care bout points (heh obviously) I just really wanted to get a better understanding of this he talks bout debasing securities markets and how its not rocket science....Well I am like you and most other people here. To learn and bask in the company of great minds without having to leave the comfort of my home

If its a week long ban then he will be back tomorrow...that is if some albino guy with a bloody thigh does not get to him first.

I might add that we could go back in time to compare data on the markets to see if what Reinhart is saying is true If I have some extra time in the afternoon tomorrow then Ill start back testing some of what he says with the schedule of Legatus.

My father who is very respected in the business (been around over 50 years) creates and sells research to the top institutions in the country and I have been at few of the 60th floor UBS building meetings and it just never occured to me that there could be also a catholic conspiracy going on...

top topics

join