It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So When Should We Panic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Gentlemen, the time to panic is upon us. You may commence flailing your arms, screaming, and running in little circles immediately.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It would be pointless to panic. Running about with our collective hair on fire will solve nothing.

Just have to let this play out. It will be what it will be.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I just find it funny that the news it telling the poeple not to panic...

When someone says "Everything is going to be ok" or "Don't panic" then there is a situation to do so...

No one says "Everything is going to be ok" or "Don't panic" when things are great.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
[edit on 053030p://upWednesday by indigothefish]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Okay it is Wednesday. More bad stuff is happening.

Should we run, yell, and scream now...

(*places finger over panic button)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i would wait until tomorrow if the stocks don't improve i will join you in the panicking for now keep calm and see how this plays out. i just find it interesting how the media is no longer telling people not to panic. on Monday they were still very optimistic and telling people how its just a snag. today they seem to be avoiding the subject all together. (cue thunder and organ)

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(*pUSHED pANIC BUTTON AND screams AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

sELLL sELL sELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL ;M,;AKJC thisd IS madness.

oh SNAPS........ crazy !!!!!... aMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL THAT HOE SHE PLAYED US WASN'T THAT CUTE IT MUST OF BEEN THE MAKEUP......

cRAP CRAP SNIP SNIP #......................................... yOU RKNOW WHY THEY CALL IT THED aMRICAN DREAM BECUASE YOU HAVE TO BE SLEEPING TO BELIEVE IT...gEORGE cARLIN.................

wE ARE A PAPER TIGER ALL ALONG, THEY WERE RIGHT....AAAAAAAAAHHH

\RUn Holy SNIP RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gathering Apples for my street corner business now!!!1

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
But wouldn't it be interesting if everything goes in a completely different direction?

I mean, everything seems so predictable, which seems likely, but yet, may not be. That what may seem horrific may not actually be?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have become a spiteful contrarian. When they say don't panic, they mean panic and sell. This is so they can buy.

If I sell, I loose because I sold at the bottom.

If I hold and it crashes, I loose everything. But maybe it dosen't crash.

I am the captain of my own life. I will go down with the ship!

Just to spite them!

What worries me is not the market crash, it is what ever else they have already scripted and waiting in the wings, during this last call to pillage and plunder for the Bush administration.

Can't you just hear them laughing now? "We got almost everything, and the ship will go down with the passengers and crew, maybe we can squeeze one last trillion out of them for the road, before we enter the royal lifeboats."

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

It would be interesting if it works out for the better. But I don't see anything coming out of right field.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I agree.

When they say get a job - I Don't.
When they say get a bank account - I don't.
When they say your lazy - I'm active.

When the news says stay in your homes "don't panic" - I won't.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Perhaps left field?

I am not trying to be altruistic (heaven forbid I do that), but what I mean is; it is time to pay the piper but the song may play differently.

Am I being vague enough? Sorry, it's just what I sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Yeah I am wondering myself..I have friend that is financial advisor who insists we are in a basically flat cycle and is going to recommend getting back into the market in a a couple weeks. Most people I know are somewhat in now. I am seriously thinking this may get worse. I mean what if terrorist strike occurs now?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I definitely feel your message. Also, what if a natural disaster occurs once again. Here in California we are due for big quakes, and not to mention the occasional fires every other OCTOBER!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
probably pretty soon.....they know the collapse is coming...they are just trying to manage it as well as they can....this is usually when a convenient terror attack happens to gain order out of chaos, plus then they can just blame the collapse on Al-Qaeda...or take us into WWIII as a diversion and to gain more power...you know the basic stuff, I suspect many will leave or try to leave the country once Martial Law ensues...but believe me the disaster plans are definitely in full effect ready...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DIABOLIC

And yet I am waiting until the riots occur... What should my plan be if I live in San Diego? My persona galactic cruiser broke down the other day and they say it won't be ready till October 14, what should I do?

I guess it makes a difference if I am on the REd List.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
...Thats what the elite, the freemasons want! Their motto is Ordo Ab Chao. Out Of Chaos Comes Order. . .

You know, sometimes I have to wonder if the Illuminati are scratching their heads going "What more do we have to do to get the U.S. Citizens to uprise into chaos? It's like they're too drugged or stupid to know what is going on!"

"Well, Bob, I told you not to dumb them down so much with TV. Especially the news. You've created a "boy who cried wolf" scenario!"

It makes you wonder sometimes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join