It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So When Should We Panic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I keep hearing on the news that despite major banks collapsing and selling themselves, "we are not to panic".

So I ask the noble gents of ATS, "When are we suppose to panic?"

What event and what numbers in the DOW should I be looking for that will signal the great collapse, that is if we have one.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think your looking at the chips being cashed in. -504 DJIA and -81.00 nasdag is the start of a very bad downward spiral. Gold will explode over the next few days I think, and the dollar will continue to fall. The cut by the fed in prime rate will only work for a few days. Get ready, I think it has started.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Consider that we've just seen on of the Top 10 GLOBAL banking firms go belly up....

"It" hasn't started, it's perhaps more a case of the snowball having been purposefully hidden from view as it made it's way down the hill... and has Now become to big to ignore or "camoflage" anymore.

???

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The worlds most elite banks going tits up, terrorist suicide bombers lurking in every corner, the threat of war with Iran and Russia, the British government in disarray while the American one stagnates. The price of petrol and diesel going through the roof, gas and electricity becoming unaffordable- and the price of food hitting an all time high. . .
"When Should We Panic?" Erm, right about now!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So if this is the begining than what can we expect in the future?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why panic! If there's a complete collapse I see this as a good thing. Let all these dimwitted people that support the Illuminati war get a good screwing. Too stupid to think for themselves practicing their cognitive dissonance. Let Blackwater come and take their guns, inject their kids with rfid and so forth.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
they can inject their rfid into my cold dead body cause there is no way that i will be taken in by this bull#. if the market crashes it crashes whats the point in panicking just get prepared.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

We should be but the majority of the American Sheeple is not.

What would make the majority of the populace lose thier cool?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I have to agree, a part of me wants chaos. Thats the only time change can come about.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode with the cat burglar. Kent Brockman interviews an unnamed professor and asks:

Kent: When cat burglaries start, can mass murders be far behind? This reporter isn't saying that the burglar is an inhuman monster like the Wolfman, but he very well could be. So, professor: would you say it's time for everyone to panic?

Professor (calmly): Yes I would, Kent.

Then later...when it gets worse.

Kent: Hordes of panicky people seem to be evacuating the town for some unknown reason. Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Professor: Mmm, yes I would, Kent.

My advice would be not to look to our leaders for any sort of real answers.
In fact do the opposite of what they suggest.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
reply to post by aceace

I have to agree, a part of me wants chaos. Thats the only time change can come about.

Thats what the elite, the freemasons want! Their motto is Ordo Ab Chao. Out Of Chaos Comes Order. . .

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well I guess I am a freemason supporter..LOL

It's more about the order of things. Would anyone create a revolution when everything is fine? No! Only when they are deprived.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, the good news is,

maybe they won't be able to afford to spray chemtrails anymore.

Those with the most will suffer the worst.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

In other words you want the masses to rise up and rebel against the government? That would just give the perfect excuse to clamp down on us, introduce new laws and curfews and we'd all end up with less rights and civil liberties that we have now.
You have to accept that they hold the winning hand and the only way to not end up on the losing side is to simply not play their stupid games.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Ha, maybe. But maybe they will take it out of education instead.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

From my experience. Their is no side to take. Their is only their side.

They can not be stopped. Some of our best and brightest warriors (mentally, physically, or spiritually) is here on ATS. Rather than organizing and fighting. Thats how you know they will win.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

you make it sound so easy. we have to play this game of theirs or end up dieing on the streets homeless. i say that revolution is needed. i would hope that people will rise up when the conditions turn unlivable. i hope that people say no to rfid and i pray that its not too late.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lets not stray fromthe orginal topic, as I have done so many times.
I believe the question we should all be answering is:

"When should we panic"

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There is a video series on youtube about the Illuminati (155 - 10 minute videos) They are doing this to destroy our currency and to introduce the Amero. This is a very well planned effort. Some of us, probably many that read this thread will not make it. You reading this are looked at as cattle. They want to reduce the population to 500 million or less. Everyone chipped, controlled and the 13 families controlling will expect to be worshiped. When do we panic... when you realize that you NEED a loaded gun beside the bed. When they come to take that, what will your decision be ?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
its a bit werry to think that if someones does rise up creat a band of people no mater what they do to try to change this . they already have a back up plan.

as a friend of mine once said . " sadly, the only way to fix things is a mass genocide. unrealistic but its the truth."

this song comes to mind.

search.playlist.com...

so back on topic.

we should never panic. in panic we make mistakes
no mater what happens, who shows up, who gets killed, keep composure.
you must be able to think clearly when the time comes.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by darkmdbeener]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join