It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I had this dream like almost a year ago where it was fall, and I had a sense like it was a year or two ahead of time... and my little dream friend I have was showing me something that was going to happen. I guess it was very symbolic and metaphorical, because the dream involved planes crashing everywhere into neighboring houses and stuff.

I was thinking just now how that might have represented the fact that it was going to happen around the same time as the sept 11th anniversary hence the planes.... and the planes crashing represented something you think will never happen... the stock market growing soaring and even when there's turbulence, the captain is saying "It's all okay" and then outta nowhere the plane (stock market) just drops like a boulder out of the sky and crashes with an explosion into the Earth.... and all the makets are crashing, hence multiple planes.... and this may leave people homeless.... hence the planes falling on all the houses...

I dunno I just remembered the dream as I was finishing reading this thread so far, and wanted to share my little ponderings. Worship me now, for I am a dream prophet.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
I just kinda shake my head at the second reason, does the vatican really need that much money and I am sure that they have some other source of income like drug smuggling or something

I would venture the vatican makes millions off of tithing alone, I'm not sure about the present day but I know that a couple decades ago tithing automatically got deducted from income in some European countries; just like taxes =) . I imagine they also get a load of money from the Italian mafia among many other front organizations.

Briefly here though, I have to defend the religion itself. I'm not a catholic myself but I do attend mass sometimes and, just like every other big organization, it's very innocent near the lower levels. Once you get higher up is when it starts to get scary Just a reminder that most people are just normal people trying to do the right thing, like you and me, no matter the religion.

Back on topic now. This guy really knows his stuff, that much is evident. I've dreamed about being as well read as the poster for a long time but never imagined it.

He says "I have days--growing more frequent all the time--when I'm convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us." Et cetera.

I think here he’s talking about “big events” like the NAU, implementation of Codex, and the intentional weakening of the dollar (if you believe that’s being done to introduce the Amero)

This is incredibly interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

As for the NAU, the devaluation of the dollar is a prime example of how power-elites and government officials can win over public support for something they wouldn't normally support. If the economic situation in the U.S. is dire enough, people are going to beg their government for a solution. What will it be? HERE COMES THE NAU!

The formation of the NAU would solidify the Amero as one of the most valuable forms of tenure in the world. We would be one country instead of 3, and that would IMMEDIATELY even the playing feild for an ever-raging world economy in which other countries are suffering economically.

The NAU would become the most powerful nation in the world. And what would follow is other countries following this example..Especially if the global economy becomes so unstable that the economies of other countries are literally falling apart at the seams. If the global community is looking for an example, a way out of a global economic meltdown, they will pick what works. If the NAU works for us, it should work for them in theory. What comes next I'll leave up to you guys.. But it would absolutely be one step closer to a one-world government. And that is what some people have been screaming about this whole time..

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It begs the question: Just who is "the noid"?

Anyone remember the "Avoid the noid" campaign?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just flagged this thread to keep tags with it - good find and fascinating stuff.

This guy was banned on 09th Sept so today will be the end of his 1 week ban (if that is the case). Will be interesting if he returns to the board!

Did he allege that Roswell was actually a crashed MIG with Rolls Royce parts / insignias on it, confiscated by the CIA? - what an angle.

The 1940s was a very, very busy decade. For instance, July 7th 1947
was the first flight of the British Rolls-Royce Nene jet-engine. It
just happens to be installed in a Russian fighter jet referred to as
the MiG-15. The Rolls-Royce engine was “gifted” to Russia with the
Queen’s blessing because at the time.. Britain was strapped for cash
and Prime Minister Atlee was a liberal so historians won’t be
recording this event as an un-American affair and a technology
transfer to a cold-war enemy.
A day later, on July 8th 1947, the Soviet Union declined to
participate in the Marshall Plan and a UFO reported to be traveling
about the speed of a MiG 15 crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. The UFO
was immediately stripped of all Rolls-Royce patent numbers and
insignias by the newly founded CIA.

Breifne

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
erm. wow. This thread and those posts on that google page and that website... this is what it's all about. And that guy Reinhardt... cool name and very strange. Banned for a week - will he come back. Cool and scary.
This is a great thread and the find on that google page - well it blows me away. Bloody Hell.
His website... and the stuf he says - wow - who cares if it's true or fake - it's bloody weird!
Coolest link e-v-e-r on ATS. Fantastic.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I really want to look it up, but for the next couple of days I don't really have the time (i would've if i wasn't spending time on ATS right now, but I am so that i can get OTHER info about OTHER topics as well as this one) to go to the library or book store or to search the internet for the next few days.

Any way that you can throw me a bone and give that astrological and etc. information? Just...for the sake of finding it sooner than later?

[edit on 9/16/2008 by stonespiral]

Jn

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible
There was no stock "market" crash today, because it happened already long ago (to begin with, yearly inflation of 20 pct since 2006).

There was something else today.

Major Banks Collapse- Citicorp, Merrill Lynch, Script was explained before published - fromNovember 2007
illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com...
Check links proving that EVERY part of the script (including the masses reduced to zombies unable to react until they will be slaughtered) was explained by the TRUE Illuminati End Times Prophet in ... 1998, the illuminati target date.

The Major Banks Collapse has already been explained, as said above.

The link above by the TRUE End Times Prophet explains the Illuminati Script.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Vatican!!!, Wow the video on google video.google.ca... draws links to london vatican and washington dc and even jesus christ himself and long before those times. I want more from this!!! Wow!!!
Sorry i dont know how to post link properly

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Has anyone learned of why Reinhardt was banned from that Google forum? I literally just opened up that forum to start reading, but I am wondering if someone who has read through all of it could look at the Google Groups: Terms of Service, and perhaps will spot something that explains why he got banned. I hope something jumps out as an obvious reason for it, otherwise this could just add another aspect of intrigue if the guy was banned purely because of the content of his posts.

Here is the link to the Google Terms of Service: groups.google.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just checked the boards...tried to view his profile it says he is still banned, and did anyone find his email? I am taking the day off (last nights cowboy game got a little rowdy) I will see what I can dig up today.

thanks for the input everybody.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
...He was banned and I cannot find any other posts but wow just look...

That was the part that should pique everyone's interests, right after calling the date right.

Does that article sound like it has anything "ban worthy" in it? If not, why do you think he was banned? Who doesn't want his information out in the public? Things to think about....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

this is the email listed in his posts, servicecall [at] bellsouth.net. who knows if that's really it tho. tried a whois on his site and it was private, so no luck there either. could also try emailing a random name at enterprisecorruption.com and it may go to a catch all email account.
he's also on a couple other forums www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

This is all i could find on that link you gave. Dont know if it's any help, hope so.

P.S THE

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There are millions of people making millions of predictions every day on various forums. Some of them are bound to get it right - especially when you are making predictions of a stock market fall during a credit crunch.

The odds of winning the big lottery prize are tiny, yet someone does it every week. When they do you don't go "Wow! How did they know those numbers? They must have secret information." You know they guessed and so did millions of others - they just got lucky.

It's the same with this guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This just came in over yahoo news: news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON - Urgently trying to keep cash flowing amid a Wall Street meltdown, the Federal Reserve on Tuesday pumped another $70 billion into the nation's financial system to help ease credit stresses.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York's action came in two operations in which $50 billion and then another regularly scheduled $20 billion were injected in temporary reserves.

Is it just me or does this sound like a terrible idea unless you really are trying to break the economy and make room for something else?

link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

But he did it twice . . . from what I read.

Hardly coincidence that the same perosn gets it right on the button two times in a row.

link   
Dudes, please pardon me for my limited intelligence, but I am simply not understanding what this guy said and what it means. Can anyone give it to me in a nutshell of what happened or summarize?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

I would agree with you if he didn't back up his dates with sound and solid reasoning. The fact that he said Sept. 15 for a reason and not just as a random "I think it'll happen here" rules out, at least in my mind, a statistical anomaly. Nobody here thinks he has "inside" information because all of the information he used was open to the public, maybe except for the MIG bit, he just knew his stuff and read a lot. He probably makes notes and has a clipboard for important articles he finds.

That's how I would do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join