It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Think this thread is important and should be kept going, very few time do we find information ahead of schedule and untouched...
lets keep it this thread alive.

just my opinion of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Think this thread is important and should be kept going, very few time do we find information ahead of schedule and untouched...
lets keep it this thread alive.

just my opinion of course.

don't forget to check out shermanium's reinhardt thread here and also check out the new dedicated reinhardt information site here. they can use all the help you can give to get this info out.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I like the fact the Reinhardt feels he can expose "corruption" by teaching us about history, but this is a person who has not been fleshed out, as an actual person who can really help us. Well, as he is predicting, the Legatus date is coming up in about three weeks. If R is right, and has truly identified a pattern, we will know soon. And if he is right, and continues to be some shadow dweller, I'll be even more disappointed.

Mostly as I follow this thread and others associated with it, I am unimpressed with R and his 'hiding' mentality. Also I am unimpressed with the hordes who follow him drooling for a few stocks to short or wondering how they can make a few bucks in the market crash he's predicting. ...If he's predicting the DOW at 3000 as has been repeated many times, then we'll need more than stock tips to weather the storm.

This man may be able to read the markets, but he seems lost when it comes to what the next step is. He says he's armed and yeah, that's great, but if fortune (or your quest for it) catapults you into the modern-day financial Luther, pinning a note to the door of the Vatican, you better have something to say afterward.

But hey, enterprisecorruption.com is updated regularly, and it's probably the first thing I check each day because the dude is hot on a trail that nobody else is following.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
he is now predicting something big on feb 9
check his site at www.enterprisecorruption.com

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

For interest, the semi-crash of October 2009 was predicted ten months before the event on the page www.luckydays.tv... where the author stated:

Update January 2, 2008:
Right on cue, the markets started dropping in the new year, after the Sun-Jupiter conjunction a week ago. This is actually getting quite boring. I just want to talk about why I don't think that the markets will crash this year, around Monday, October 6, 2008, even though quite a few of the planetary conditions that cause crashes will be in effect at that time. Primarily, Saturn will be forming its opposition with Uranus: hard Uranus-Saturn aspects have definitely caused crashes and slumps in the past. The Sun will be square to Jupiter. Mercury will be turning retrograde on September 24th. But the reason I don't think it will crash that week is because of the benevolent aspects both Venus and Jupiter will be making to each other and the Sun and Saturn at the same time. This indicates that it is likely that there will be a big scare in the global stock markets around the first week of October, 2008, but that governments (Saturn/Jupiter) will inject massive amounts of money into the markets that will buoy them up for a while longer. Also, it is an even year. I think they will drop about 10 percent, then recover again in preparation for the huge double-crashes of 2009 and 2011. That is why I still maintain that the first big crash will be around August 14, 2009

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It is actually very easy to predict major stock market crash dates, decades in advance.

I predicted the October 2008 crash ten months before it occurred, and the August 2009 crash thirteen years before it occurred.

How?
[advert link removed]l

[edit on 26-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You did? Then I suggest you follow Reinhardt's lead and start a website, leave ridiculous, cryptic riddles on said website so you can suck in those so desperately searching for the new Nostradamus.

Then, when you have them handing on your every word, start charging them for access to your "predictions."

This formula worked for R.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I'm not particularly impressed. In about the middle of 2001 I told my co-workers I expect the stock market to crash hard by late 2007 or 2008. I also said to stay out of the stock market until a minimum of Jan 2009. My prediction isn't as good as it sounds because I figured it would actually start falling in late 2006 and be done late 2008. But still that is a better prediction I think.

I said during that we'd at the very least enter a deep recession. I furthermore said that I expected to see the dow hit 6,000 in 2008. How is that for a prediction? I'm sure if I went to my old company if they are still there working they'd remember it because I really made the point pretty strongly.

While I'm at it I may as well post my Dec 2012 market prediction. The Dow will be at approximately 337,000 points in Dec 2012.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Aakron]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm definitely no prophet, and don't think it's possible for the Dow to be 6 digits past the decimal come 2012, but I did call a future collapse in 2004. I've got a friend whom I told this to repeatedly.

I've got next to no knowledge on anything related to economics. I could feel it. I told my friend, we'd have a crash, then maybe a second before a collapse. I knew this would happen within a few years.

We already officially crashed last October. Now I see one more crash or not before the collapse. I guess it's not much of a prediction these days. Oh well. I don't care to see these things anymore. I just keep saying it's gonna get worse before it gets better. That's all I can bear to see.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I also see a new crash this September 2009.

14th August 2009 is only two days away.
I think this week and next week we will start see the stock market declining again, then to a new meltdown by September or October!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

For interest, the semi-crash of October 2009 was predicted ten months before the event on the page www.luckydays.tv... where the author stated:

Update January 2, 2008:
Right on cue, the markets started dropping in the new year, after the Sun-Jupiter conjunction a week ago. This is actually getting quite boring. I just want to talk about why I don't think that the markets will crash this year, around Monday, October 6, 2008, even though quite a few of the planetary conditions that cause crashes will be in effect at that time.
This indicates that it is likely that there will be a big scare in the global stock markets around the first week of October, 2008, but that governments (Saturn/Jupiter) will inject massive amounts of money into the markets that will buoy them up for a while longer. Also, it is an even year. I think they will drop about 10 percent, then recover again in preparation for the huge double-crashes of 2009 and 2011. That is why I still maintain that the first big crash will be around August 14, 2009

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just want to say Reinhardt called the October 19th market 'top' to the day.

10 for 10.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Just want to say Reinhardt called the October 19th market 'top' to the day.

10 for 10.

Did I miss the August 14th crash? I hate when I miss catastrophic economic events.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was doing some analysis of the australian dollar against the USD and there is a very high probability that the Australian dollar will tank against the dollar. My predicted high was 0.97479 and my predicted day for the high was 30.09.2010 to 31.09.2010

on Friday the 31.09.2010 the market went 2 points above my predicted level to 0.97497 right on my time target. The DOW is also sitting at a position where a reversal in more than possible so all I can say is that a stock market reversal and a move up in the dollar would point to some sort of panic in the stock market where people are attempting to cash in stocks for dollars, hence pushing the dollar up.

I wonder what this month will bring, nothing good I expect.

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Market Oracle
I was doing some analysis of the australian dollar against the USD and there is a very high probability that the Australian dollar will tank against the dollar. My predicted high was 0.97479 and my predicted day for the high was 30.09.2010 to 31.09.2010

on Friday the 31.09.2010 the market went 2 points above my predicted level to 0.97497 right on my time target. The DOW is also sitting at a position where a reversal in more than possible so all I can say is that a stock market reversal and a move up in the dollar would point to some sort of panic in the stock market where people are attempting to cash in stocks for dollars, hence pushing the dollar up.

I wonder what this month will bring, nothing good I expect.

Mike

So are you the original person that made all the predictions back in 2008?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Really an interesting information ,now stock market is so demanding and valuable.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 8/2/11 by Tollon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

--->"t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II SOX II

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
edit:

wrong thread

edit on 30-9-2011 by belsoember because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join