It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
...you consider to be the point of no return for you, besides death? Have you experience in the point of no return in your life time? If so, what was an instance of it where you did not come to returning back?...And why didnt you? Plus, what is the point to the point of no return?...Is it rational or irrational?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I guess I wonder what would be the point in returning. Is life forward progress or past validation? I find that most people expressing the concept of some point of no return are expressing remorse, guilt or some other sense that if they had only done things differently their life would be better. What can get missed is that we have the rest of our lives to finish what we started and to make the best of what we have.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In the past when I got too experienced in doing a particular thing, I've stopped liking it, so I didn't return to it anymore. I think examples of things would be things I've tried to learn but I ended up giving up on learning because I felt no motivation to learning anymore.

join