It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently channeled messages from Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I thougt this was great, true or not. Obvious to me this is going toward the Tablet of hermes a little though i think the Dogon Tribe also said similar.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
I thougt this was great, true or not. Obvious to me this is going toward the Tablet of hermes a little though i think the Dogon Tribe also said Aliens who came and gave them knowlege including that of the solar sytem came from Sirius.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Why did you have the YouTube website be linked as an "external image".

Please change it because it is annoying when you expect to see an image but is instead a video, especially when someone is listening to music.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by irevolution

Sorry, I have tried but i cant find the vidoeo number i only have the url.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What a load of bollocks,

here's a supposed to be alien telling us how wonderful free energy is and how it's all around us and when we have it how wondeful life will be.

Duh , ahem, mr alien dude, can you just show us how to make the free enregy while your there writing us a novel.

once again bollocks

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
What a load of bollocks,

here's a supposed to be alien telling us how wonderful free energy is and how it's all around us and when we have it how wondeful life will be.

Channeled message means the contact is via mental transmission from a source beyond our 3 dimensional world. It could be aliens, angels, spirits. The message is usually limited to the limit of comprehension of the channeler. A "high vibration" message requires a high vibration channeler. It also requires the person reading the message to be of a high vibration before the message can be fully appreciated. If you cannot appreciate the message, it doesn't mean it's "bullocks."

Tesla already received all the details about free energy. Yes, it's "sitting on a shelf" somewhere of some "Illuminati" type who has a vested interest in keeping the knowledge kept out of use. This state of affairs cannot continue, as we see with the recent economic collapse. Being oil dependent is no longer ecologically and economically viable. One way or another, truth will prevail and be brought into the light of day.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
Sorry, I have tried but i cant find the vidoeo number i only have the url.

The video number is the last part of the URL. Had this trouble for a while myself.
The URL is youtube.com/watch?v=vuYniWZn5-k

Video number is vuYniWZn5-k

Thanks for posting. Excellent message.

[edit on 25/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

join