It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help from an experienced Spiritualist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am asking for someone on here who is a professional to please contact me via U2U. I have some questions related to Higher Consciousness and my experience. I really need some help, I have been looking for help for over 10 years. No, I do not want to discuss it on the boards. For obvious reasons you know why if you have hung out here enough.

Thanks in advance,

-Kdial1

(I have also posted this in Belowtopsecret as well)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why are you posting this thread that isn't intended for discussion?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude......bear in mind...the answers you seek will probably come from within and not some "professional" from an internet forum and what better way to gain perspective than to open it up to a myriad of opinions, suggestions and ideas.

Do not be afraid, I'm sure many here would agree, we love a challenge and we like to help, and what better than a challenge that involves the unknown of the human condition.

Have faith, just one different point of view can open many doors or reveal many paths for you.

If you have a serious issue, professional help should be sought but maybe not here!

Good luck my friend and feel free to expand your thoughts here. I feel your thread may gat closed otherwise.

nerb awaits imput......

[edit on 15/9/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dont suppose this at all realted a to loss of consiousness in the physical world briefley but often does it? Thinking you have been enlightened and at peace and then with a jolt back into reality but with no recolection of what has happened around you for the past minute or so? Thinking deep in your own mind?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Could you give us a vague description? I doubt many here are 'proffesional' spiritualists, but they sure seem keen as custard, I'm sure most, including myself, would be more than willing to try and help.

If you still don't want to do this on the thread, then U2U me, but I am by far not an expert, just enjoy the subject.

Good luck

EMM

[edit on 15-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hey there,

I just u2u'd you I'm happy to help if I can ... in total confidence.

Woody

top topics

join