It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vile teenagers eat 4 russians in shocking ritual.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Before you read this i would like to advice you all this is from the sun newspaper so obviously it is not 100% fact

A VILE gang of devil worshippers has killed and eaten four Russian teenagers in a sickening ritual.

The Satanists stabbed each of their victims a terrifying 666 times before dismembering their bodies and cooking them on a bonfire.

Russian cops discovered the teenager's limbs, hearts and scalps in a pit in the Yaroslavl region around 300 miles from Moscow, along with the dead body of a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross.

The victims, three girls and one boy, all aged 16 and 17, disappeared from their homes in June.

But police only discovered the remains of Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin last month.

The four pals – described as "Goths" – were lured one by one to a country cottage and were allegedly forced to get drunk before the revolting ritual began.

Hair from the victims was apparently found in the embers of the bonfire.

Cops arrested eight Satan worshippers in connection with the killings after finding out that all four victims had telephoned Nikolai Ogolobyak, the alleged leader of the Satan gang. His apartment lies just 250 metres from where their remains were discovered.

One of the arrested Satanists said: "Satan will help me to avoid responsibility, I made lots of sacrifices to him."

Gravediggers

Another suspect – Alexander Voronovic – said the gang had previously dug up a dead girl's grave and eaten her heart and a third suspect said he turned to Satan because praying to God did not make him rich.

Advertisement
Click to learn more...

He said: "I tried to turn to God, but it didn't bring me any money. I prayed to Satan, and things improved."

Teachers of the alleged Satanists said all had been moody at school and of lower than average intelligence.

Ogolobyak had previously been in his local church choir, according to his grandmother. All the dead knew Ogolobyak and other members of the Satanist gang.

The distraught father of victim Andrei Sorokin said: "My son said he knew some Goths, and that he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.

"I wasn't scared. I thought 'Well, let him spend his time sitting around in a cemetery, there's not much harm in that is there?

How awfull is that anyway i thought i would bring that to all your attention. The link is here www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I recently went for a drive in the countryside and came across an old church, I wondered through the grounds checking out the very old graves.

I heard voices coming from inside the church so i crept by the door to listen. To my horror I could hear the authorative voice of a man discussing drinking the blood and eating the flesh of someones son.

I peeked through the window and could barely make out a man in a long white "Dress!" with some people on their knees in front of him, some of them small "children!".

Needless to say I got the hell out of that sicko place pretty quick, there has to be something mentally wrong with people who would entice children into a world of human sacrifice, the sooner people dump the supernatural the better in my book.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
......Man

I sometimes forget how demented people can be.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I will have to reserve judgment on this only because the source has a propensity for ... well .... trying to grab attention with outrageous allegations at times.

Let's see if any other news agency reports this...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
here we go again, giving "Satanists" a bad name!,
these arn't satanists,
these are misgided sick retards that shouldent be allowed the right to live.

anyway its from the SUN

I need more salt

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

In reply to Trent i would like to advise everyone that yes these people are not real satanists. Satanists are as i have been told a lot different from how they are portrayed in the media.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think there is no way of understanding sick people like that...
I kinda hope not. If I understood them, then I would be pretty sick ..you know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There's just something funny to me about somebody on ATS saying that the Sun isn't a reputable source.

top topics

join