It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information on the Condon Committee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

"It turns out that late in the study a project scientist wrote a memo admitting that more than 50% of their cases had turned out to be unexplained.

Proof has now been found that project director Edward Condon had not in fact read his own report before writing up the report's "Conclusions and Recommendations," the opening chapter in the front of the report.

The only way the numbers of unexplained UFO cases could have been reduced is if more than a dozen unexplained reports in the draft Condon Report were arbitrarily rewritten to make them into explained IFO's, by blatant doctoring of the case write-ups."

Sounds like the Condon Report was an un-biased report...yeah right!

And the Air Force used the Condon Report to close Project Blue Book in 1969 and they use it to this very day to lie to the American people and make it seem like they know nothing about UFOs and they could care less about them.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
50% !!!!!!

Wow!

If only one of those reports is true. . .just like if only one crop circle is real, it's a paradigm shifter.

Thanks the info!

Thuth
Snip

Ps. I just noticed . . .can I use more exclamation points?!?!

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Condon was a shill for the military industrial complex. If some of the CT's are correct, the corporations worked tirelessly over decades to slowly appropriate all the technology and science, compartmentalizing it to the point of the government having virtually no contact with the development of the recovered or reverse-engineered technology.

The reason no one hardly can speak to this from the government's position id because its all privately held now, with pseudo-agency classified status protecting them from oversight.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yes, I saw this on the Coast to Coast website today. I bet that the UFO deniers will still reference the Condon Reports phony conclusions.
It will be interesting to see what the ABC Primetime special on UFO's tomorrow night will say, although since it is just a continuation of the first hack job that they did, according to their ads, I suspect that they'll just set up straw men to be knocked down.

new topics

top topics

join