It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC is an alien communication device

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by logician magician

You're calling the members at ATS arrogant after you come on here and suggest that you have secret information that you cannot reveal?

What are you talking about? I reveled all of my "secret information" in my first post. It's not my fault that I wasn't given any more information. I revealed what I had (and I even speculated a little for you), sue me (or rather, berate me like an ignorant egomaniac) if I wasn't given names, exact dates, places, etc...

Your post is the ultimate in arrogance. The very end of it where you suggest that people here should be begging you for information really is a big big joke isn't it.

It appears that you are too conditioned to people coming on here and revealing a bit of information at a time to keep a thread going. I gave all the information I had in the first post. It appears that it is only yours and other members reactions that have created the illusion that I am withholding information. Members here are like primitive conditioned animals that don't even know what they are doing. It's rather pathetic. I give some information out of the idea of sharing, and I get berated by Satan's classically conditioning minions - there you all sit salivating for information because you don't even know any better. My original post turned out to be the bell and you're looking for food that doesn't even exist.

Sorry to say, but all bells don't mean food is coming, human animals.

What would it matter if I did have more information anyway? It wouldn't be enough. If I only gave half the information of my OP, you'd want more. If I gave twice as much, you'd still want more. Just like a dog, you'd eat until you were full, and then you'd come back tomorrow salivating more and wanted more information to consume.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by logician magician

What are you talking about? I reveled all of my "secret information" in my first post. It's not my fault that I wasn't given any more information.

IMHO, limited/incomplete "Intel" is what seems to be the problem. Your opinion is that you are sharing what you have, and that should be good enough, and many others here seem to feel (myself included) that the fact you don't back up anything you say with anything resembling fact is inadequate. Revealing DARPA as a source doesn't give it anymore credibility than if you said you heard it from your neighbor.

I revealed what I had (and I even speculated a little for you), sue me (or rather, berate me like an ignorant egomaniac) if I wasn't given names, exact dates, places, etc...

Insulting people isn't going to get you anywhere.

It appears that you are too conditioned to people coming on here and revealing a bit of information at a time to keep a thread going.

You mean, people are used to an evolving thread which reveals additional facts? Yeah, those silly facts are helpful.

It appears that it is only yours and other members reactions that have created the illusion that I am withholding information.

I don't recall anyone saying specifically that you were withholding information. If you read into what people are saying, they are suggestion you simply do not have any additional information.

Members here are like primitive conditioned animals that don't even know what they are doing. It's rather pathetic. I give some information out of the idea of sharing, and I get berated by Satan's classically conditioning minions - there you all sit salivating for information because you don't even know any better. My original post turned out to be the bell and you're looking for food that doesn't even exist.

Sorry to say, but all bells don't mean food is coming, human animals.

Again with the insults. And further, you generalized ALL of the members here with that comment...yourself included.

What would it matter if I did have more information anyway?

It would lend your OP more credibility. You have done nothing to deserve our blind faith. I know many on this forum hate the naysayers and "unfaithful", but where would we be if we simply believed every post on ATS?

If I only gave half the information of my OP, you'd want more. If I gave twice as much, you'd still want more. Just like a dog, you'd eat until you were full, and then you'd come back tomorrow salivating more and wanted more information to consume.

AGAIN with the insults. And you are assuming if you provided more information, which it's doubtful you have, that people here would be unsatisfied. Considering the lack of info you provided, you are in no position to say how people would react if you provided more, you are simply speculating.

Generally when people get defensive it's because they are wrong or can't back up their argument with facts.

Now, that said, I find the idea you presented intriguing, but I also find sci-fi and fantasy novels intriguing. So don't get me wrong, it's a clever notion, but one you have not sufficiently backed up with anything that is remotely believable. At this point, your insults and general behavior have probably ruined any chance you might have of convincing anyone even if you had more info. And please don't say you weren't trying to convince anyone - posting to begin with suggests you were.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mockmasta

Thanks a lot. You see where I'm coming from.

Originally posted by mikesingh

The LHC is funded by and built in collaboration with over 8,000 physicists from over 85 countries as well as hundreds of universities and labs across the world!

And they're unaware that they've been working for the last several years to summon some shoddy aliens hanging around at the edge of the Milky Way? Jeez!!!

Mike, I've got a lot of respect for you.

But, I'll answer your question, with a few questions of my own.

Who finances the Governments? The people they work for...not so? i.e, You and I. True, or not?

Now...do you understand that nearly 6 billion people in the population have no real clue what's going on in their world, that they help finance and have nearly zero clue about the underhanded acts the elitists have been suspected, and in some cases, proven to be doing?

Now, I ask...how hard is it to be funded...told what to do, told what you're doing accomplishes...this, when in fact...it's really meant to accomplish that?It has happened before.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying the OP is right...because, the truth is...I do not know. But I think it's safe for me to say, that neither do you. It seems logical, by certain standards why he would be wrong...but after you have seen so many conspiracies, some debunked, other's proven, but all so damn enraging...the words "logical standards" doesn't seem to fit well with any of them really. Or should I say..."moral standards."

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Thanks to this weekend's food and drink...I've been experiencing "massive energy discharges" all day now. Not a single alien species knocking on my door; in fact, most folks seem to want to keep their distance from me.

Flatulation and defacation are not considered to be massive energy discharges. You are being rude, dimwitted, and irresponsible.

I recon irresponsible would only have been if he held an open flame in the vicinity of the "energy discharges"...

He would have had a blast - for sure!!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

LHC is an alien communication device
The purpose of the LHC is to create a massive energy discharge that will attract any and all alien species within the galaxy to Earth coordinates.

What a load of rubbish there is more energy in nuclear reactors there was more energy in Chernobyl explosion.
What kind of drugs some people must be on to make up this stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Satan's classically conditioning minions

That would be a great name for a rock band.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For God's sake, they already new we were here, where do you think the technology came from in the first place, haven't any of you seen Transformers?

But seriously, the world isn't going to end in 2012, just a calender, this is not out of the norm, I'm sure you all replace your desk calenders every year, and I'm sure the Mayans would have replaced their calender come 2012 if they hadn't gone and all died.

We'll not see any spectacular alien visits, mother ships, etc on the 14th of October or any other day of that month (2008) either. It amazes me that so many people can read so much into such simple things... It's frightening really. It's actually quite amazing we've made it this far as a civilization; How have you people not accidentally fallen into wood-chippers or stepped off from skyscrapers? Should have at least been hit by a car or two by now.

When the world ends it will be due to a huge gamma ray burst from a local dying star (human life, not the world) or when we finally nuke ourselves (or, thanks to the LHC, perhaps, some day something even worse than nukes will be available... Would be so useful to have Tesla around today...) - The world itself will go away when our sun dies... or some other similar astronomical disaster.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Remarkable how the ignorami who obsess with the hypothetical "massive energy discharge" keep mum on what this discharge might be, even when repeatdly asked. Ignorance can be cute, but when combined with being obstinate it's a different story.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This thread is one big joke, along with the OP. You can clearly see this because it has been moved appropriately to The Grey Area but should be in Skunkworks.

Seriously I could give 2 rats you know what if the OP ever says another word about this.

Keep your information to yourself OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This thread is one big joke, along with the OP. You can clearly see this because it has been moved appropriately to The Grey Area but should be in Skunkworks.

Seriously I could give 2 rats you know what if the OP ever says another word about this.

Keep your information to yourself OP.

You obviously care because you keep reading and responding to the thread, even after you told me to keep my information to myself.

This should be in the grey area, because the only proof I have is in my original post. Skunk work requires at least a little bit of external evidence, I believe. This is the forum for people to tell what they heard from a guy who heard from a guy.

If you don't like the grey area, then stay out of it. If you want more evidence, go to General Conspiracies or somewhere. You obviously don't know how these boards work.

Keep your thoughts to yourself, because nobody wants to hear them.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Remarkable how the ignorami who obsess with the hypothetical "massive energy discharge" keep mum on what this discharge might be, even when repeatdly asked. Ignorance can be cute, but when combined with being obstinate it's a different story.

I'm not sure how I can define a "massive energy discharge." You may as well ask me to define "an elongated circle" because both phrases are in nature very general. They don't appear to be specific to me, but you still keep asking for something more specific.

It's really weird and obsessive.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Your opinion is that you are sharing what you have, and that should be good enough, and many others here seem to feel (myself included) that the fact you don't back up anything you say with anything resembling fact is inadequate. Revealing DARPA as a source doesn't give it anymore credibility than if you said you heard it from your neighbor.

That sounds like a personal problem from someone with OCD. Maybe the DARPA guy IS my neighbor. Who knows....

Insulting people isn't going to get you anywhere.

Neither will pointing it out get you anywhere.

You mean, people are used to an evolving thread which reveals additional facts? Yeah, those silly facts are helpful.

No, people are used to an evolving thread where someone knows entirely too much, and their knowledge increases at a whim per the more detailed questions asked (i.e. they are making it up as they go along)

If you read into what people are saying, they are suggestion you simply do not have any additional information.

Imagine that! It's the same thing I'm saying!

Again with the insults. And further, you generalized ALL of the members here with that
comment...yourself included.

No, just everyone else.

It would lend your OP more credibility. You have done nothing to deserve our blind faith. I know many on this forum hate the naysayers and "unfaithful", but where would we be if we simply believed every post on ATS?

Blind faith eh? That's a good one. If you believed every post on ATS, you probably wouldn't be any worse then believe all of the other "conspiracies" out there.

AGAIN with the insults. And you are assuming if you provided more information, which it's doubtful you have, that people here would be unsatisfied. Considering the lack of info you provided, you are in no position to say how people would react if you provided more, you are simply speculating.

You just can't see the forest for the trees, can you?

At this point, your insults and general behavior have probably ruined any chance you might have of convincing anyone even if you had more info. And please don't say you weren't trying to convince anyone - posting to begin with suggests you were.

Again, with the OCD. I don't have any more info. I've said it 2 or 3 times already.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i've got to admit this is the funniest thread ever.
Just last night i watched an entire 2 hour special about the LHC on the dicovery channel.

the true nature as stated by the documentary is to create the same conditions as 1 sec after the big bang. also to find some particles called the god particle and some other particles we havent discovered yet

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You can't even see the trees, and that is what is really really sad.

Also someone told me yesterday some information about this thread, they said it was real real dumb. I can't tell you their name though, because it's dangerous for myself and them.

Get the point?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Heck, no point in beating around the bush....MrPenny thinks it's really, really, dumb.

And it's also sad how so many people have a need to be noticed....to the point of cobbling together a story out of the weirdest cultural memes floating around the Internet; all for the sake of feeling special.

"Look at me!!!!!"

"I'm special!!!!"

"Please.....pay attention to me!!!!"

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You can't even see the trees, and that is what is really really sad.

Also someone told me yesterday some information about this thread, they said it was real real dumb. I can't tell you their name though, because it's dangerous for myself and them.

Get the point?

This coming from the guy who doesn't care what I say, wants me to keep my information to myself, and "could give 2 rats you know what if the OP ever says another word about this. "

Obviously you keep checking the thread.

OCD, like I said.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Heck, no point in beating around the bush....MrPenny thinks it's really, really, dumb.

And it's also sad how so many people have a need to be noticed....to the point of cobbling together a story out of the weirdest cultural memes floating around the Internet; all for the sake of feeling special.

What's this have to do with 4chan?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Not far from realistic.
I'm skeptical about this sort of thing, but the LHC conducts energy on such a massive scale that it would infact get attention from abroad...

If you understand just how complex this device is, then you would agree that it is definately an advancement for the human race in technological terms... lol

I know how it works and I was stunned by what they have designed.

It is crude yet fantastic at the same time.

So forget radio and microwaves, this sucker plays with protons energizing them to the point that the become accelerated to the speed of light. Then collide! Which would create some emmission on the scale equivalent to the birth of a galaxy... no joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Whatever man, you are obviously not remotely reasonable. You will argue anything with these flimsy rebuttals that are nothing but your opinion and contrived crap (forest through the trees, what drivel). You keep calling several of us OCD, which is odd (look it up). Your use of the diagnosis is getting a little OCD if you ask me. Tell you what, I'll do what you suggested someone else do - I'll leave. And if one by one, the people who have any doubt leave, the rest of the folks who want to believe a typical "zero-proof except the OPs crap" post can stay and you can all massage each other's brittle minds.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi.

Perhaps the OP could go back too their source and maybe try and tease some more info from him/her?

Maybe some kind of technical info would help this thread run a bit smoother?

I personally believe that there is more to the LHC than meets the eye,but what that is,i just don't know.

Seems a helluva lot of money just too smash some protons or atoms or whatever together!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join