It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC is an alien communication device

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Massive energy discharges don't constantly happen in the same spot naturally on Earth.

OK, just for the comic value -- you referred me to wikipedia when I asked you about the nature of the "massive discharge". Mayve this time you won't dodge a direct question and clarify what the discharge is. I won't hold my breath, but still.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

The LHC is funded by and built in collaboration with over 8,000 physicists from over 85 countries as well as hundreds of universities and labs across the world!

And they're unaware that they've been working for the last several years to summon some shoddy aliens hanging around at the edge of the Milky Way? Jeez!!!

Now where did I keep my beer?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

One question.
Was your contact greek?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
I received this message from an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels of DARPA.

The purpose of the LHC is to create a massive energy discharge that will attract any and all alien species within the galaxy to Earth coordinates. The reason for this project is unknown even by my contact, but it is speculated that the energy display is standard operating procedure for young civilizations to announce that they are ready for alien contact for purposes of boosting technological evolution.

This will happen soon, sometime in mid-October.

This actually makes sense... the energy discharge should be detected throuout space\time immediatly.. it will not have to travel as does traditional radio and light sources... this can be called "sub space" communication.. this is very interesting and very plausible.. although I wonder exactly who they are trying to attract? I understand there are some species already here.. hopefully they are trying to attract the good guys? this will probaly also explain the lawsuits and the propaganda aimed at trying to shut down the machine.... notice the world has not ended... the powers that be would lose there power the minute a much more advanced civilisation shows up.. its only natural to try to stop this device from operating..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
This actually makes sense... the energy discharge should be detected throuout space\time immediatly.. it will not have to travel as does traditional radio and light sources... this can be called "sub space" communication..

Since you are asserting this with such authority, I demand an explanation what the "massive discharge" is. Pending this, all of this argument is trash.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy

One question.
Was your contact greek?

Now that was good.

Kudos !! And a star!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
LHC is not an alien communication device.

That would mean that aliens built it.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by seb2882]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Very nice attempt at a lie. I mean seriously do you expect us to believe that you're not allowed to tell someone's name but you're allowed to blurt this out on the internet?

Welcome to the list of ever-growing hoaxers on ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ATTENTION UNIVERSE! HERE WE ARE!!!!!

maybe they're just ordering intergalactic pizza?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry if this link has already been posted.
But ADHD makes it hard to follow a thread sometimes....LOL
www.louthleader.co.uk...
I hope I did the link right.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

I only read up to your post and I had to reply.
Your words here are some of the best I have seen to the majority of close minded people that frequent the ATS boards.

What you've written could and possibly should be used for many threads in the future.

Remember people, "Just because you can't see something, that doesn't mean that it isn't there."-Trevor James Constable.

We humans don't know as much as we think we know.
Who here knows how to construct a micro-processing chip to run a computer?
OP what your saying is a possibility, no matter how small.
It could happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Who here knows how to construct a micro-processing chip to run a computer?

Actually I do know how to do this, and had to do so in my logic design, microprocessor, and my lsi and vlsi labs.

Just an FYI, do not assume the readers of ATS are uneducated, many if not all are far from it.

xmad

[edit on 16-9-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Another "hey ma, look at me!" post, just like the rash of other posts here lately with no meaning.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta
OP what your saying is a possibility, no matter how small.
It could happen.

Some posters alluded to a small possibility that an extremely bad case of flatulence may indeed attract the attention of visitors from far flung galaxies. And then you chime in with "it could happen". IMHO when people start posting such frivolous speculations here, it brings the quality of ATS a notch down.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Very nice attempt at a lie. I mean seriously do you expect us to believe that you're not allowed to tell someone's name but you're allowed to blurt this out on the internet?

Welcome to the list of ever-growing hoaxers on ATS.

You certainly don't know my name, and I yours. Yet, here we are both... blurting things out on the internet.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
LHC is not an alien communication device.

That would mean that aliens built it.

I suppose you think that networks build network communication devices too?

Certainly, you are reading too much into the words.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle
You're asking for unconditional belief?

This is a load of codswallop, all over again. Sheesh, is there anything lonely minds will not make a conspiracy out of? Anything???

Where do you get off saying something like that? I simply posted what I received, I didn't say you had to believe me or take it as fact.

It appears this board is full of jaded and arrogant members who demand that they be given every single bit of information.

You people obviously have some type of contempt and harbor a certain frustration about receiving this type of information, because all I see is people being arrogant and rude, and others demanding that their needs of information be met.

Begging, pleaing and making an a** out of yourselves is not going to get you any more information. It only reveals how doleful you are in your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I was just kidding. Though I would like to hear EVERYTHING you can say to explain why is it that you have this info. I mean, who is this person, how does he know this, anything that can be useful to make up our minds to whether believe it or not.

You have to understand that in this community some people are sick of hearing amazing stories which turn out to be lies, so that's why they ask you to provide more information. Yes, they may be not very polite, but who cares? If this is all true then you'll have everyone eating their words!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You're calling the members at ATS arrogant after you come on here and suggest that you have secret information that you cannot reveal?

NEWS FLASH: You already revealed everything on the internet. If you thought you might be in danger for revealing someones name, you are already in danger. You better run and hide.

Your post is the ultimate in arrogance. The very end of it where you suggest that people here should be begging you for information really is a big big joke isn't it.

Keep all your "information" to yourself, because we all know it's made up.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join