It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC is an alien communication device

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sorry to spoil the party, but appointments are already made for aliens to arrive at 14 october:

GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008; see thread

so the test at LHC isn't neccesary anymore (what a waist!)

If it's not the same aliens, then it's going to get busy here

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
People have to understand something. Threads like these, even with enough evidence for it to even be considered, will still be dismissed. The point of opening a box like this, is not to believe something, but to believe the possibility of something will happen.

Most of you already have your minds made up, before even reading the last word in the last sentence. It's not something anyone can convince you is fact easily. You base ideas on fact...so let's use some facts.

Fact: We have been lied to by science and scientist in the past. Fact: We have been lied to by the people who control the finances of the economy in the past. Fact: Such things/lies may happen again. Not so?
Fact: There is a high possibility that we are not being given all the information about this experiment.

I think everyone can agree with these statements...no so?

That being said, I can say...Fact: There is a possibility, however small it is, that the OP may be telling the truth, as far as he knows. Not so? Of course, he could be lying, of course, he could be mad and believes his own lies, of course his contact could be lying, or misinformed...of course, someone lied to his contact and his contact believed that person...no so? Are all these things not possible? That being the case...it is not wise to be rude, and closed-minded when dealing with threads like these...because the fact is...you don't really know for certain.

I'm not saying to believe everything you hear, or disbelieve everything you hear...I'm saying, because you are not in a position to know certain things 100% as unchanging truth...you are not in a position to not accept any other idea/suggestion as truth. In fact...you are now in a position to question all "truth" that you know, and keep an open mind for possibilities.

Maybe he is wrong, but the fact is...you're not 100% certain of that...even if you think you are. The only fact that you have, is the fact that you may not have any real facts to go on...so do not bash others' ideas, even if they may not be true, unless you know fully. Because you do not know fully, you are in no position to close your mind to possibility, even if this possibility may be 5%. And you are clearly in no position to be rude, disrespectful and, or arrogant.

For grown people, you behave like children sometimes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

This will happen soon, sometime in mid-October.

PREDICTIONS ALL POINT TO Mid OCTOBER 08

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The LHC will be dubbed "The Caulk Ring" this winter.
It's going to leak like a sieve.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

When did your source give you this information?
Did your source set any levels of expectation, how many could be expected, how soon after October would the next group show, etc?
Did your source express any concerns either positive or negitive about this action and response?
Are we to expect this to be a good thing, a bad thing, an indifferent thing?
Do we have a delegation already selected and briefed? Are we expecting any kind of economic trade?
These would be the type of questions I would ask a serious source.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

what massive energy discharges are.

Thanks to this weekend's food and drink...I've been experiencing "massive energy discharges" all day now. Not a single alien species knocking on my door; in fact, most folks seem to want to keep their distance from me.

Flatulation and defacation are not considered to be massive energy discharges. You are being rude, dimwitted, and irresponsible.

Can he still be a vegetarian ??

oO

The entire concept of your 'story' is flawed. As has been pointed out, the LHC is only a controlled containment of a natural event. That's what makes it special, it is capable of observation in a controlled environment, to see just what is produced as a result of breaking these protons down. And even then, if what results from this is the 'god particle', it will only last long enough to be observed by other particles it influences. It itself will decay far too fast.

There is no fail, there is no success. Either way, there is an outcome.

Compare the energy created here to that of the sun - you're comparing a candle to an inferno. No one will notice a drop of energetic rain in the galactic ocean.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Only the weak let others make up their minds. Perhaps one day you will learn to embrace a conclusionless life and instead of making up your mind, be able to see the whole process of life.

Hang on, but didn't you arrive here just to inform us about the true nature of the LHC? Isn't that a precursor to asking people to believe you? Which logically leads to the conclusion that you want us to make up our minds based on what you're saying to us.

You can't have it both ways. You don't get to come here, tell us an amazing fact, and then ignore questions others pose to you while claiming that they are weak for needing to be convinced.

You're asking for unconditional belief?

This is a load of codswallop, all over again. Sheesh, is there anything lonely minds will not make a conspiracy out of? Anything???

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I realize you want me to make up your mind, but I'm not going to do that.

It's your life, not mine. I have enough problems and don't need you forcing yourself on me with some type of mental rape.

Then you really ought not to be making threads with claims you have no intent of debating the subject of.

Stick to comics, and tabloids, I would suggest.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The point is that the LHC is in a fixed position.

Oh?

The earth is in a fixed position? It does not move through space, in an orbit around the sun, which itself moves through space?

I think you need to think about what you're trying to say.

Fixed Position?

Interesting....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

You treat me like the idiot?
You come to these boards, with claims of grandeur, just like hundreds before you- Expecting us to believe it, when you offer up no proof.
None.
None, at all.

Congradulations- It must have taken you all day to have thought up such a clever post.

Credibility- Who needs it anyways?

What wonderful information. Thank you for contributing to the thread! I value your input. I hope we can communicate again in the near future when you have overcome your arrogance.

You have just reminded me of a long lost white haired soul, who spoke of soul catchers on the moon and people living on other planets in our solar system.

Any opposition to his claims were met with stubborn ignorance that screamed "What I say I say, I have no need for evidence, I am not here to convince you, but I am right.", just as you have alluded to above.

A fallen conspiracy master; someone who held the gullible in the palm of his hand but let his pride get the better of him.

Has he returned for more crap stirring - as it was admittedly his favorite past time - or .. nah, even *I* gave him more credit than that.

Perhaps a student. Hmmm..

Thanks for playing.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I think you are right...no, wait! If Star Trek: Contact thinks this is how the Vulcans came to know of our un-advanced little humanoid infested planet...then why wouldn't the rest of the intelligent species of the "Federation" not accept this as well.

Of course the Star Trek theme was Warp Drive being the attracting factor, but a massive energy manipulation may the demonstration that the Romulans need to approach us...

Giggity

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Sorry...I see you caught that as well.

Here's a cookie with a smiley face on it-----

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its underground, nobody can physically see it or feel its effects, how is that gonna attract a group of aliens... we been dropping atomic bombs that make shockwaves around the earth and I still don't see any aliens, umm ya, can I just get you to go ahead and prove it, thanks a million....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have flagged your thread because the LHC deserves the attention.

There is no doubt in my mind 'they' have built this for some other reason than the one they say you don't just spend billions to find the 'Higgs Boson' no matter what anyone says I am not buying it.

I too had the gut feeling that this was something out of 'contact' the movie (I wrote about it in a previous thread) I believe that the LHC was built using ET plans or indeed technology.

I suppose we will have to wait until October to see if anything happens.

Just to add, Nostradamus clearly said in his quatrains that the world will turn on its axis maybe its man that does this and not planet x that everyone is talking about.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels

Yup, that comes from deep in some bowels...that's for sure.

Hey...isn't this a regurgitated plot line from one of the Star Trek movies? The one where the warp drive was tested, thus signalling other advanced civilizations?

You need to work on your originality.

Actually I thought the same thing. I then thought more about it and realised that there is much in common from what the OP says to the plotline for Star Trek Voyager Season 6 Ep 132: Blink of an Eye.

In that episode Voyager encounters a planet out of sync with the rest of the universe's timeline. While the planet seemingly experiences normal technological progression, when viewed from orbit the planet is actually evolving at tremendous speed ie: 2 years per hour viewed etc. As they watch this evolution they notice the rise of nuclear and antimatter technology by detection of the energy from the planetary tests.

I don't know but either the OP is right, or he just finished watching this episode

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

yes. there is possibility !
LHC experiment can be use to contact/attract/?# aliens..or any other unknown purpose !

since this is biggest experiment in the world.
..by experience as of now..no any top group of scientist/s would let know the world what they are doing...
therefore i can not belive that "LHC is only experiment of searching creation of universe (bigbang was happend or not..or how it happened..or the higgg>>boson)"

Thanks
777Pritam Mhatre

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I received this message from an unnamed trustworthy source located deep in the bowels of DARPA.

The purpose of the LHC is to create a massive energy discharge that will attract any and all alien species within the galaxy to Earth coordinates. The reason for this project is unknown even by my contact, but it is speculated that the energy display is standard operating procedure for young civilizations to announce that they are ready for alien contact for purposes of boosting technological evolution.

This will happen soon, sometime in mid-October.

And the International Space Station is actually a galactic strip club. We all know Advanced Life loves Earth booty, may as well make them pay for it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join