It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is fuming at all these hoaxers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think people who spend all the time and effort to make up hoaxes just to say LOL tricked you, are seriously mentally ill and need to be institutionalized.
I think people who do it to get video views and ad sense money, are criminals and should have there computers and money confiscated.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so harsh. If they should have their money confiscated, then governments and banks should too. Aren't they doing the same thing?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Quit looking at the individual trees, and start seeing the forest!

What PURPOSE is served by many hoaxes being laid out here? Don't think of each individual hoax or hoaxer, view them all as one entity. Now ask yourself "What is the effect of having multiple hoaxes on this website?" Another good question to ask yourself is "WHY are so many hoaxes showing up on this website?" Another question to ask is "WHO BENEFITS from hoaxes showing up on this website?"

I remember this website from WAY WAY WAY back, when it was virtually unheard of. Now, it is approaching the level of another website that is somewhat of a joke, because of the all fake stories and "hoaxes" on it.

Here's the funny thing about that other website... I got more REAL AND VALID information from it than from any other website I have ever visited. It also gave me the experience to determine how to spot a professional "debunker" (and I mean that literally, as in they are paid to "debunk" conspiracy theories).

Look for the larger pattern in these hoaxes. Look at what threads came on right before they did. Or, in the threads themselves, see what posts came two or three before that.

The biggest single clue to know that you are in the presence of a "professional debunker" is this: He/She will attempt to engage your emotions, instead of your head. They do that several ways, but most prominent is by moving the thread to an "us versus them" theme. It doesn't matter where the thread goes, SO LONG AS THE ORIGINAL TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS DERAILED.

The huge influx of hoaxers is NOT ACCIDENTAL NOR COINCIDENTAL. Someone posted on their website that you can time the hoaxers like clockwork, as they come out about every 30 days.

It would be interesting for someone to record and report the dates and time intervals of these hoaxes coming out.

Learn to see the big picture, not all the little ones. Teach yourself to see the forest, not each individual tree. You'll be shocked at what you start seeing.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
I'm sick of that D4rk Kn1ght guy, who claims the government is going to launch a fake, holographic, alien attack, while killing millions of people, just to unite all the worlds government. I mean, has anybody read Watchmen? Its has the same theme and story!

Wernher von Braun said the same thing...

"America will manufacture 4 'enemies'
1 The Russians
2 Terrorists
3 Asteroids
4 Alien Invasion"

#1 Been there done that with the 'Cold War' that was created to arm both sides. They were always our rivals never our enemy.
#2 This has been daily news for years 911, no WMD's etc..
#3 Check google see all the money they are spending with asteroid protection programs including military high power lasers (and NASA has oner in Russia !!!)
#4 Well that is yet to come

Henry Deacon says it... he is an insider... its been all over Camelot

Just because a comic book writer uses material doesn't make it fiction

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
I think people who do it to get video views and ad sense money, are criminals and should have there computers and money confiscated.

I think people that say what you just said forget that ATS is a business and makes ad and sponsor money on all the posts and topic discussed here and many of the best UFO sites are subscription run...

In fact the Main Stream News media are also businesses making money on ad revenue... or do you think all that reporting should be free as well?

What are you a communist? Capitalism R US... get over it

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Excellent points ,could not agree more . those who control want to entrain your thought so you stay on the tracks they laid. So when they see anybody jumping off and thinking for themselves its time to send out the flunkies to bring them back in line .
Think outside the program and you are a virus , a threat ,to the program.

Its also a known fact that the guilty will proffess agreement to cover their own tracks and appear to be on your side .

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Testing

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
reply to post by welivefortheson

That is correct!
the best tactic to discredit is exactly what you mention.

LEts not forget people, much of the population has been conditioned to respond in certain ways when confronted with strange occurrences, some will dismiss it, some will be implanted and then distorted, some simply made up.

It will take all of our Onthological maturity to be able to discern some sort of sense in the Noosphere.

I believe we will one day know the truth, and that day will ex

plode lots of heads, I want to be there to see it.

exactly!

a well known method is to nullify that you wish to remain a secret by releasing it as fiction in the form of movies,books,short stories and espescially sci fi.

whos gonna believe grays are capable of living inside of you,mostly undetectable when invasion of the body snatchers was released!?.

another one you may wish to read between the lines of is terminator2.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I'm sick of that D4rk Kn1ght guy, who claims the government is going to launch a fake, holographic, alien attack, while killing millions of people, just to unite all the worlds government. I mean, has anybody read Watchmen? Its has the same theme and story!

1 The Russians
2 Terrorists
3 Asteroids
4 Alien Invasion"

#1 Been there done that with the 'Cold War' that was created to arm both sides. They were always our rivals never our enemy.
#3 Check google see all the money they are spending with asteroid protection programs including military high power lasers (and NASA has oner in Russia !!!)

Wernher von Braun may have misunderstood who was staging these events, there not human nor alien.they have an inkling for depopulation ,killing countless humans for we are a threat to them at some point,i believe to be in the future when humanity will truely be a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

1 The Russians
2 Terrorists
3 Asteroids
4 Alien Invasion"

Wernher von Braun may have misunderstood who was staging these events, there not human nor alien.they have an inkling for depopulation ,killing countless humans for we are a threat to them at some point,i believe to be in the future when humanity will truely be a force to be reckoned with.

You have made some excellent, excellent points in your postings in this thread.

I think they kind of screwed up on the "asteroid" thing. You see, before they started the public portion of the asteroid plot, the Nibiru people were already out saying "It's coming, It's coming!", and they SCREWED UP by saying "Amateur astronomers would have seen it coming if it was out there". So then TPTB started their "an asteroid is going to hit the earth" routine. And people, being people, think "Oh! An asteroid is like a planet. And if amateur astronomers can see a planet, they can see an asteroid. So, no worries!"

How funny is that! Screwed over by their own dumbing-down of the population!

So, I think they have skipped step #3, and are going straight to the "alien invasion" scenario.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
How funny is that! Screwed over by their own dumbing-down of the population!

So, I think they have skipped step #3, and are going straight to the "alien invasion" scenario.

Well the REAL funny thing is when two asteroids really did do a near miss of Earth and Mars they MISSED THEM

They didn't see the one near Earth until it had passed us
and the one on Mars was thought to be a sure strike.....

Both went mostly unnoticed by the public though and only made a small noise even here...

I think you are correct... skip step three put the extra money into more space fleet stuff for the invasion...

Now the REAL joke would be if some Alien group was reading all this... what a better time to toss a REAL invasion at us... right in the middle of 'false flag'

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Werner von Brauns was made head of NASA at the Pentagon... he resigned after two years BECAUSE NASA was working with the DoD to arm space to meet this 'threat'... even though he was ex NAZI he was in the later years against the arming of space.

So with his resignation he retired and died of cancer a few years later at 66 years old

But your right we are an aggressive species even Star Trek had Phasers and Photon Torpedos

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I

Perhaps that is the vision that pleases them most and the #1 reason for a global cleansing.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hoaxes will always be present in the feild of ufology for a number of reasons. One bet I'd like to make it that there will be an increase in hoax pictures and videos due to the credit crunch. What the credit crunch got to do with haoxes? Well already many freelance 3d guys (some that truley are 'top of their resepctive areas' of 3D, not ust hobbists or those wishing to get into the pro side of things) are having to call it a day in 3D as they can't make ends meet anymore.

This means a lot of people with the skills and the software needed and nothing to fill their time up. Its a fair bet some of these will realise what a 'cash cow' ufology is these days with books, dvd's, lectures etc etc and produce some very convincing hoaxes. When money is short, people get desperate and start doing stupid things. The old saying 'the devil makes work for idle hands' rings pretty true sometimes.

Of course many are not and will not be intersted or tempted to do any chaces, but all it takes is 1% of the 'top guys and gals' to decide to have ago and life gets more 'interesting'. (I mean 'interesting in a Terry Pratchett sort of way.) So as money gets shorter and people have no job, the skill's and not a lot of money and much more time on their hands, expect things to ramp up a fair bit.

3d artists as a rule aren't interested in policing themselves, so its up to those of us with enough experience to simply do the best we can. To some it will simpy be a good way of geting their art seen by a lot of people very fast...to others simpler motivations come into play... It will certainly continue to muddy the waters a fair bit.

Wayne...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

to say that an ex nazi couldnt stomach what "they" were up to is an indication of their barbaric nature!

i heard that mossad got to him ,after he quit he was no longer under any real protecorate thus they decided to add him to thier list of nazis we must get revenge on!.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just because some guy theorized something, doesn't make it true either.

It really isn't the theory of how this D4ar Kn1ght guy is coming off, its just how exact it is to Watchmen. Hell, its even around the same time as when this guy predicts that the "invasion" is going to happen.

That would be like me having me screen name as JCameron, and telling you of your impending doom, due to a robotic revolution, that in turn is the destruction of man. What would be the odds?

Then, I keep seeing threads being brought up about it in the UFO forum. Its just a waist of time and energy, because of these hoaxers. Which was kind of the point of this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisTIts just a waist of time and energy, because of these hoaxers. Which was kind of the point of this thread.

Well if there were no hoaxers, then there would be no need to have debunkers... and it would get pretty boring around here real quick...

unless you like political debate...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

i heard that mossad got to him ,after he quit he was no longer under any real protecorate thus they decided to add him to thier list of nazis we must get revenge on!.

A possibility to be sure...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Speaking of hoaxes versus reality...

Here is a very interesting video....

It shows what can happen when things go wrong... terribly wrong....

Must see to anyone afraid of Aliens

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisTIts just a waist of time and energy, because of these hoaxers. Which was kind of the point of this thread.

Well if there were no hoaxers, then there would be no need to have debunkers... and it would get pretty boring around here real quick...

unless you like political debate...
Touche, sir. You do make a good point.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join