It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newspapers Deliver Millions of 'Terror' (Propaganda) DVDs To Subscribers--In Swing States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Newspapers Deliver Millions of 'Terror' (Propaganda) DVDs To Subscribers--In Swing States

www.editorandpublisher.com

NEW YORK The arrival of tens of millions of DVDs of a controversial film on doorsteps around the nation -- but almost exclusively in election "swing states" -- via newspaper home delivery continues this weekend, with explanatory articles and subscriber feedback appearing on some of the papers' Web sites.

The DVDs of the 60-minute film, made in 2005, and titled "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West," arrived Saturday with, among other papers, the Charlotte Observer and the News & Observer in Raleigh, with delivery with the Miami Herald and other papers set for Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
LOL!

Anyone up for investigating who is behind the "Clarion Fund"?

Smells like more blatant fear-mongering to me, and I don't thing one has to be particularly adept or insightful to guess where such propaganda emanates from. More fear, more terror....Be Afraid, be so very afraid sheeples!

Saddest part about this is, the sheeples will eat this right up and buy into it. And the propagators behind know this all to well...

Sigh

The documentary showcases scenes of Muslim children being encouraged to become suicide bombers, interspersed with shots of Nazi rallies. 'The threat of Radical Islam is the most important issue facing us today,'' reads the sleeve of the DVD. ''But it's a topic that neither the presidential candidates nor the media are discussing openly. It's our responsibility to ensure we can all make an informed vote in November.''

www.editorandpublisher.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well for what I was able to dig, the Clarion fund call themselves a non profit and bipartisan organization to teach the public about the evils or radicalism of Islam.

It seems that Wikipedia reports that the film’s producer is an Orthodox rabbi who sometimes goes by the name Ephraim Shore.

The Republican Jewish Coalition has also distributed free copies of the film in promotional mailings to U.S. rabbis and other Jewish mailing lists.

This to aid McCain campaign and so far the financial backing coms from anonymous backer.

So while the "Clarion Fund" call themselves a bipartisan organization they have ties with the Republican Jewish coalition.

I guess we can call it Republican propaganda.

www.obsessionthemovie.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.jewsonfirst.org...

www.jewsonfirst.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

[edit on 15/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

new topics