It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightterrors - demon attack? need advice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I too have been having nightterrors for as far back as i can remember. They are that bad that i now sleep in a different room than my partner for fear of hurting her in my sleep. I also have to lock the door of my room at night just in case. It now seems that my son is having them too so maybe its hereditary. Have one of your parents suffered at anytime do you know?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFirstForgottenSoul

If you are seeing dark shadows, it sounds like you could be having attacks by what para investigators know as "shadow people" these are not ghosts but something else. Many speculate either ET's or other dimensional beings. They are real and have been witnessed by many. I was attacked about 8 years ago, in my basement during the day. If you are seeing these type creatures, I have alot of information about them and protecting yourself against them in my blogs at Myspace.com/HauntingzInk

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Nice avatar, Johnny the Homicidal maniac, anyway, sometimes I have nightmares so bad, I wake up crying, but I only wake up crying when it involved one of my family. Try seeing a doctor for help.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi. I have long suffered with sleep paralysis and more recently sleep apnea. It sucks.

I do not get night terrors though, or shaking. However, I would look into a medical possibility, such as seizures.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but I would like to aska few questions. Have you had anything like this happen in your house before? Do these "nightterrors" threaten you only in you house, or do they follow you around? Have you messed with anything in other locations? Anywhere were a ritual may have taken place? It sounds like something as the result of Satanism.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Do this technique first. scroll down to where it says "THE TECHNIQUE"
azuritepress.com...

Then say this invocation out loud.
azuritepress.com...

Do both of these as you feel guided or every night before bed is suggested. This is NOT some ridiculous new agey stuff. (i don't endorse new age information) This works, i know b/c I use it myself and many other techniques from these teachings everyday. I can't go into why or how it works on a post such as this b/c it is very indepth info. but if you are curious or feel guided to know more search through the azuritepress website......

i hope this helps you... truly

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is something to be said for standing in your power and believing your dreams will not hurt you BUT unfortunately that is not totally the case in this reality field we are in. You CAN be messed with by other beings thru the dream state. there is no question to that statement it is absolutely true. We all astrally travel in the dream state whether you believe you are doing it or not the fact is you ARE. I posted some techniques you can do to empower yourself and heal yourself in another post here. i hope you will at least look at them. From my experience and the experience of others i personally know, this is not something you want to mess around with and just pass off as a "bad dream". Dreams do involve our consciousness and they should not be taken lightly.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Night terror's often do not take the form of dreams. More interesting is that the one who experiences them often does not remember them.

Also, they are often the product of how the brain's electrical signals are working at the time. I do not think that we all need to jump to such paranormal conclusions quite yet.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkAkaSilent

have you tried the "necronomicon" certain ceramonies in this book will relive you, "but be sure to learn the pronunciation". this has worked for me several times, i have been under attack most of my life! the book also makes reference to these things that plague us in the night. you need to resovle this and learn to control your fears it sounds as though you fear yourself more, some forces are psychological. i also suggest that learn to create barriers with "Mental imagery" locking tourself away is a clear sign fear of in a "martyrs" scence of your experience this experience seems to be affecting your confidence in regards to morality. OCD will cause ritualistic behavior! science and the spiritual world collide in the mind!
be well

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hope you read this. It is very important. I think (even if you haven't mentioned it directly) that you are a Christian. Or, you are doing many good things in your life and what your friend said - is happening. I know because I've had these things happen to me many times. Each time I can remember what happened as they were so horrific. I have seen black figures actually attacking me - feeling the extreme evil presence of them and the pain of their touch. This stuff is very real. I learned after the first time - the worst experience - the ONLY way to get out of it (immediately) is to call out to JESUS CHRIST. You must say it and if you cannot (because you cannot talk - which is my experience) try to keep it in your mind when you are awake. The last time this happened to me was a couple of months ago and thankfully as I was being attacked, I though - In Jesus Name with the Blood of Jesus" and my body felt all tingly from top to bottom and I was free from it and woke up (even when I awoke I was saying those words). This happens to me whenever I am getting closer to God. One other time it happened - the last time - I went on a road trip to visit some friends. The guy on my trip was heavily into his native american religion of praying to spirits and seeing medicine men. I didn't know that at the time until after I had the experience. If you are around anyone who is practicing something - something that is calling on spiriits for power (like my friend) you need to pray for the protection of Jesus. Or it could be something from your past that you need to pray to remove from my life. Trust me - when it happens again - call on Jesus and you will IMMEDIATELY be free from it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I told one of my friends about it, and she told me that I was being attacked by demons. She said that I have something "going on that the devil doesn't like"

They aren't demons, they are the physical manifestation of your fear in the astral plane, a place where your mind can access when creating the correct frequency of waves in your brain.

There is no devil, that's a story the Catholics made up, and your friend sounds like a kook. Although she is correct that you have something going on the creates this occurrence. You are feeling extreme fear about something, could be your safety, your future, your families future, your finances, something you did in the past you regret. It is one of your feelings about the past or the present that create this disturbance in your subconscious mind and lead you to the astral plane unknowingly. You need to relax, focus on your breathing at least once a day, meditate (quiet your mind) as often as possible and live in the moment rather than in the past or future. By doing this you will slowly alleviate the pressure you are feeling and the dreams will pass.

Namaste

IL

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If you think something if really attacking you at night I would set up a video camera. It would be neat to see whats reayy going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It sounds like something as the result of Satanism.

I was wondering when somebody would bring that up again.. Your remark gives me the strong idea you don't know what you're talking about and what Satanism means anyway.
If something strange happens, blame it on your local satanist, thank you. -sigh-

There is no devil, that's a story the Catholics made up

Yes, there is, but he is not the evil knevil christianity makes him out te be.

To topicstarter:
The mind, and the subconsious are strange things. You received a lot of helpful and down to earth tips here, such as not sleeping on you back and having a medical examination. Those suggestions sound much more realistic than a possible possesion or demon attic. Despite what some people seem to believe, demons are really not that interested in humans, they are not lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on helpless christians. As far as your friend is concerned, the strategy she seems to follow is something a lot of people looking for attention, do.
They hold a carrot in front of you, making you anxious to learn more, but they won't give you a straight forward answer. Instead, it is hard to get a hold of them, because they avoid you. I would no longer pay any attention to what she says, but rather go get your medical examination.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In response to demon dream letters - Dear brothers & sisters my heart goes out to you all for there is a SIRIUS truth to these demon attacks in dreams. I am a shaeman living on sacred lands in western Canada and it has become my life now to Hunt these parasites upon our people in the name of Grace, Progression & agape love.

I am not here to solicit for my self-published free-book. I am here to tell each and every one of you that you are NOT ALONE..this haunting and chasing dreamscape event is happening everywhere on our world and the majority of our people are afraid of being labled as crazy or it would me a mainstream subject.

I have an INSTRUCTION BOOK published free on a website right now in 2011-2012 at my own expense because I believe it is time to take this issue to the general public. for this reason I am now reaching out to you as the author of this blog and all your friends of any religious affiliation.
Quite simply stated we are not taught about the reality of our astral body and this ignorance of the very real counterpart of our material body makes our people subject to intrusion when we dream. I stand before you reading these words as a human brother and my method is to hunt, grasp and uplift such entities with me into the embrace of the mother-father God. I am quite a seasoned demonologist and ghost researcher and I am well aware that very few Chrisitans can seem to bend thier minds around the truth that there are GOOD WITCHES like me who dare to go where angels AND DEMONS fear to tread...
So here is my promise to you reading these words into your heart & soul. When YOU ARE ever-ever afraid in a dream or in the darkest night be aware that in this world there are informed and capable people like me who would truly love to respond to your call out for help to remove one of these so-called demons from your home.. Be always in the gnosis my cherished friends. Whisper or even think of me and some part of my soul will hear you and respond...
sincerely, I don't need to hurt anyone to purify your home and I don't need to solicit your money. you are one of my beloved people and I, your humble brother.
Shay James
FREE EBOOK @ anarchist-witch.com

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
no one should ever try to manipulate someone like this girl did.

if she knew, she should have told you THEN. playing on the ops feelings.

not that he is still reading but i think it could be things trying to communicate with you, but who knows what.
i think he needs more introspection... and to not listen to people who imo, seem to have an agenda.... even if it's a silly one like trying to sound like you know stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Just so you guys know, it's against the TOS of you all to talk about illegal drugs or their use on ATS. I wanted to give you all a heads up before the mods ultimately come along and take the posts down. I don't want to see anyone banned

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

When I was younger and very determined to learn the truth about God and what righteousness meant, I used to be attacked in my dreams. It stopped happening once I learned that living by God's laws (the laws of righteousness) disallows evil entities or people from having power over your life. Once people commit themselves to live and think positively and uphold justice and truth, evil will flee from you.

However, before you commit, while you are still learning and attempting to do good, they will try to scare you off the path. If every person committed to live righteously, they would lose all of their power and their evil system would break. The more you have an inherent ability to connect and reach people, the more you are a threat to their system if you are not promoting their value system.

The last time I had a night terror and was paralyzed in my sleep, I basically told them with my thoughts: The more you attack me in my sleep, the more determined I will be to awaken others to the truth about evil, greed, and corruption. The more determind I will be to bring your system down. So you want to annoy me, go ahead, but I'm going to ruin your world.

I never had another night terror again.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You have formed a pattern The most important thing is that you find a solution you believe in. Lets take the negative view that it is a demon, you then need a talisman you believe in: were you brought up in a religion: a crucifix may help. If it is simply a bad dream that has formed a repeating pattern then it will still work as it would help you uf it were a demon. If you have a religion then use the symbols from that: these symbols we were brought up to believe in have great power for us.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFirstForgottenSoul
Thanks for all of your answers! Never tried meditation, don't know how much that works. The whole dreams can't hurt you thing is true, I know this. There's nothing in these dreams besides the feeling of fear.

As for stress, I don't believe that this is stress-related. I've been under a lot of stress latley, and I haven't had a nightterror in a while. Not a major one, anyway. I guess it's possible that it might be mental, I'll admit that I have my fair share of mental issues like hearing things, urges to kill people for no reason, among other things. So, mental issues is defintiley not ruled out.

And under NO circumstances shall I EVER take drugs, especially illegal ones! I hate anything that puts me in an altered state of mind! That is my one and only fear, because they cause fear! I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out last year, and they gave me the wrong pain medication. It scared the hell out of me! So that is something I will never try.

You have or had a fair share of mental issues:

Hearing things
Urges to kill people

and these are amongst 'other things'

What you describe is psychosis and not a light variant either,dangerous one as well i might add.FEAR is what feeds it and very often trigger it which creates somewhat of a vicious circle.Fear also happens to be our strongest emotion that we have which explains the true to life feelings you experience during AND after a night terror.Muscles contract and spas in your sleep because of it and you feel totaly worn out afterwards,physicly and mentaly.

Would i be right in asuming you had seen doctors over these issues over time and or had meds for it ?
If so i would strongly advice you to pick that contact up again.If you have never done so then now is the time !! Really

As for your 'friend' i do not think she is much of a friend to you tbh.I am sure she is nice and all but is hardly taking your best interest at heart.The things she had suggested to you will most likely make you worst.

I have had first hand experience with psychosis.
I grew up in childrens homes mostly and in one when i was by then about 17 they had this 16 year old which they kept amongst us as opposed in a mental ward to see if it would benefit him.He too heard voices and had urges and also night terrors.i was always interested in psychology and had quite a few conversations with him during his normal periods.Also with the supers that were around.

When it turned out that him being amongst us did not improve his mental imbalance he had to be taken out of this group after a year of trying because he became a bit too dangerous and unreliable for comfort.

You know why it got worse for him ? It was the other normal (is anyone?
kids in the home and in our group that ended up telling him scary things or about creepy things just for the fun of it because it worked so well on him for anyone to see.Overtime his voices and urges (often urged upon him by his voices) got stronger and he started show signs of acting on them.

I dont think you have demons other then the ones telling you that you have them.Go through the medical/mental care path NOW.

you can always see your local excorsist later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join