It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we all live together.. alians and humans..or are we..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Can we all live together..
aliens and humans.. or are we for instans...:
living in the knee of an alien-troll...
Are we in the same universe , or are we just a tiny dust particle in their universe??

What ya think folk..

I think the thought that maybe my nextdoor neighbour might be an alien is a nice one...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I hope one day that we could all live together but it does seem very unlikely i mean i doubt that the average person would accept them or the goornments for that matter knowing theyre reputation but maybe one day who knows its not impossible right.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yearh, but what if....And i'm not saying that I think it is so...but what if...we are just tiny particles in there univese...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVinciGirl

I think that is entirely possible aswell the universe could be a million times bigger than what we think it is we could be the size of an atom in the universe theyre could be planets the size of our galaxy for all we know anythings possible.

edit: flagged aswell

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting thread, flag from me!
Without coming off racist i think one thing we can look back to was the integration of black people into western society ( i understand humans integration with humans would be a tiny bit more different, LOL) but i think it is possible one day. Although i doubt humans and aliens would see each other very well because i am sure some of the habits our species don't share would be revolting to each other. But hey anythings possible aye

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
... I know it might sound a great deal hollywood-esque... but I mean, the whole idea of; that they are already here amongst us... looking like us... disquised like humans...could be cool.. or could be cruel...

top topics

join