It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother is a member of mason society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He is also a professional teacher of occultism and magic. I believe that there is not much demand in our society for these disciplines though.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ummmm.....

Can you expand on that? Tell us about Charlie's Society a bit more. How your brother is connected. Anything?

More please.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He never told about masonic activities to me or any women of our family. Everything was between our father and him. They travelled to Tibet together to meet with members of their society, and lived in monasteries for years, high in the mountains.
Knowledge of occultism and magic was given to him by our father on the basis of materials that were preserved for many generations in our family, and actually these date back to pre-Christ times.
Once he returned from Tibet in 1988 (I was 10 y.old that time, and he was 35) he immediately launched the school of occultism. I understand that he studied it a lot in Tibet and from our father and grandfather.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occult_Science
He never told about masonic activities to me or any women of our family. Everything was between our father and him. They travelled to Tibet together to meet with members of their society, and lived in monasteries for years, high in the mountains.

I take it you do not have too much contact with your brother and father? Estranged? Just wondering.

Knowledge of occultism and magic was given to him by our father on the basis of materials that were preserved for many generations in our family, and actually these date back to pre-Christ times.

Quite the boast. I'd like to hear more concerning this.

Once he returned from Tibet in 1988 (I was 10 y.old that time, and he was 35) he immediately launched the school of occultism. I understand that he studied it a lot in Tibet and from our father and grandfather.

What's the name of the school? That may help identify with some of the members who know of the genre and it's intricities.
You still haven't mentioned more on the connection to the Manson Family. Can you expand more on that as well?

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My father died, and my brother, I believe, is the only one who has this knowledge. We are very close with him. It is only know, when I'm 30 (and my brother is 55) I am allowed to approach this part of his life called masonic activity, occultism and magic.
There is no boast in what i'm saying, and I am not surprised that not many people are prepared to believe that this knowledge exists.
As for knowledge itself, it is not possible to communicate it to you. One should study it the whole life possibly, and still will not be able to cover even 10%. People who enrol in my brother's occult classes can get access to this knowledge gradually, as well as to being involved in masonic activity.
I personally am willing to arrange starting classes in London, but the school itself is based in another country. (don't take it as an advertising!)
It is very true by the way what was said in one of the theards - masons are actively involved in decision-making processes on the highest levels of government - not only in the US, but in other countries as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm afraid cannot answer re masonic activities of my brother at all - he just kept saying that it is too early for me to know. I know that he is doing politics, and advise high profile politcians.
I'm glad and grateful that he admitted me to occultism, and I feel very honored.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It is very true by the way what was said in one of the theards - masons are actively involved in decision-making processes on the highest levels of government - not only in the US, but in other countries as well.

The Major being the Major, and obsessed with the chain of command and all things hierarchical, would like to know who these people are in the U.S. government making decisions who are Freemasons. Are they Representatives, Senators, Supreme Court Justices? Maybe a Cabinet Secretary?

Is the Major getting warm yet?

How about the President?

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I misread the title and saw "Manson" society not "Mason". This will explain my questions concerning "Charlie & Co." Whoops!

As to the rest. You started this thread to pass on information (I would guess) and now you are being very vague in your answers.

Please, what do you need from us ATSers? You say that you're not sure of the demand for this kind of teaching. What kind of teaching are you refering to? The occult teaching? The masonic teaching? They, by no means, connect to each other in my observances. Masons are generally supportive of a belief in a Divine higher power. Occultism (as I understand it) generally shun the Religious and promote pure spiritualism. The Earth Mother, etc. Forgive my possible ignorance.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I see three possibilities here: (1) the OP's brother is not a mason and is pulling the OP's leg trying to make him think that there is something mystical about it; (2) the OP's brother is a member of a clandestine/un-recognized "masonic" lodge since hes trying to relate things to masonry that are not reality, or (3) the OP is here to tell us he has secret knowledge and wants us to beg for it.

I'm not sure which one is most likely at this point. OP, if your being genuine, you should know that in real masonic lodges there is no connection between freemasonry and the actions of your family. Individual masons may study such things, but it is out of context of masonry. The term "occult" actually just means that something is hidden - and masonry does fit that - but it is not the way in which you are using the term - you seem to be using it more of a new thought/new age context.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Cuhail:

I came across ATS and want to communicate to its members that the person who has and shares the sacred knowledge of occultism is Vlad, he is my brother.
As I could see from my brother's example, his masonic activities are closely connected with occultism. As for occultism, it is not a simple subject to define, and I would refer to freight tomsen, one of this forum members, who mentioned that Astrology, Magic, Tarot, Kabbalah, the Tree of Life, Sacred Geometry, Divination, Numerology, Symbology, Alchemy, Auras/Energy bodies, Astral Projection/OBEs, Kundalini Yoga, Geomancy, Masonic/Occult History and Philosophy, Metaphysics, Epistemology - are among disciplines that masons devote their time to. This is true, and sometimes my brother just says that his classes are the school of magic.
What I see is that generally very few people may be prepared to be involved in occultism seriously.

Major Discrepancy: My brother advises politicians but not in US (and I'm myself not American). And I cannot tell you details about his political activities, I'm afraid.

LowLevelMason: I am actually not interested in masonic activity as political activity, rather, I am interested only in occultism and magic, and want to keep as far from politics as possible

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

LowLevelMason: I am actually not interested in masonic activity as political activity, rather, I am interested only in occultism and magic, and want to keep as far from politics as possible

Masonry is neither involved in politics nor occultism (in the sense your using it) nor magic. Individual masons may study such things, and indeed some do, but its not something done in the context of the regular masonic lodge. You will have to look elsewhere if you wish to study such things - frankly you sound like you'd be much more at home with the OTO than a masonic lodge.

If "Vlad" makes you think that this type of "knowledge" is connected to masonry, then he is either a member of a clandestine lodge or is joking with you. Many masons - myself included - would leave immediately masonry had anything to do with the type of things your mentioning.

There are few to no "prominent" politicians who are masons. There are no world figures that are masons, and about as high up as it gets in the US is a very few congressmen and senators.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I understand that everyone will tell that his masonic lodge is the most genuine one and the only right one. I will not even try to argue re involvement of masons in politics in occultism, as on my side I am aware of absolutely opposite situation.
In any case, any classification of masons does not make much sense to me because does not have any good reason for it. I'll tell you more, true masons and occultists are people to whom CIA and FBI (and all relevant authorities) pay much attention. My brother, dad, granddad, his dad etc - all were doing occultism and were involved in masonic activities as well as had posts in government intelligence. They were not very keen, but when were young they had such route in their careers.
So, I said you even more than I should have

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Occult_Science

I'll say no more now, but, get what you want to communicate out or wrap it up or whatever because you aren't making your assertions any stronger with your posting.
Get to the meat of what you are trying to communicate.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I understand that everyone will tell that his masonic lodge is the most genuine one and the only right one. I will not even try to argue re involvement of masons in politics in occultism, as on my side I am aware of absolutely opposite situation.
In any case, any classification of masons does not make much sense to me because does not have any good reason for it. I'll tell you more, true masons and occultists are people to whom CIA and FBI (and all relevant authorities) pay much attention. My brother, dad, granddad, his dad etc - all were doing occultism and were involved in masonic activities as well as had posts in government intelligence. They were not very keen, but when were young they had such route in their careers.
So, I said you even more than I should have

Alright, this kind of response strongly suggests your trolling. I will, however, respond as if this were not the case. If you are in fact trolling I'll just stop trying to explain things.

You should really read up on masonic recognition, I recommend starting here: www.masonicinfo.com... Anyone can call themselves freemasons - there is no trademark on the name nor do regular masons care - but there is a system of recognition that constitutes what is a regular masonic lodge and those regular lodges make up a vast majority of freemasonry. Irregular and clandestine lodges are in the minority, and even with those, I know of very few who have anything to do with the "occult" as you describe it. Most are just irregular because they admit women or atheists. What you have described IS NOT FREEMASONRY, either in regular lodges or otherwise.

You cannot argue the involvement of masonry in politics or the occult because there is none. There are politicians and occultists who may be masons, but masonry that does not mean masonry itself is involved in these things.

It seems to me that option 3 mentioned above is the increasingly likely explanation for all of this.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What I'm saying here is that there may be some people who want to discuss occult side of masonry rather than masonry itself. My brother is mason and occultist, and he never had English-speaking auditorium before.

Yes, I wanted to say that my brother has a secret knowledge, but no matter how valuable the knowledge is it does not mean that many people need it or are prepared to get it.
If someone will leave everything behind to travel wherever the location is to study occult science every day for 4-5 hours for years - what would you say? Of course he is a lunatic!
Maybe there are people who attended qabalah lectures that Madonna admire so much. But possibly these people did not find there what they were looking for. Maybe they will have a genuine interest in occultism and qabalah occultism / magic as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What I'm saying here is that there may be some people who want to discuss occult side of masonry rather than masonry itself. My brother is mason and occultist, and he never had English-speaking auditorium before.

Okay, for your threads sake, let's go with the "occult side" of Masonry. What can you enlighten us with? Is your brother going to answer all of our questions or are you? Because if it's you getting answers from your brother and then bringing it back to us is going to be very monotonus.

Yes, I wanted to say that my brother has a secret knowledge, but no matter how valuable the knowledge is it does not mean that many people need it or are prepared to get it.

Why are YOU the judge of what kind of knowledge we are "ready' for? Why would you not just put it all out there and let us decide what is knowledge?

If someone will leave everything behind to travel wherever the location is to study occult science every day for 4-5 hours for years - what would you say? Of course he is a lunatic!

I'd say he was craving enlightenment and going to great lengths to acheive it. You refer to the brother, that you borderline idolize, as a "lunatic"?

C'mon, where are ya going here. Get to the point.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When saying about 4-hours a day studies I am referring to all students of my brother, who were looking for answers to their questions and were finding them. As for my brother, he was studying occultism 12 hours a day for many years. I am looking forward to do this 24 hous a day for the rest of my life.

I am not going to enlighten anyone. Many people just prefer to read about celebrities or Harry Potter. You feel free to continue doing it.
Neo from Matrix was not a member of big society or masonic order, but he found his true teacher because he was looking for true answers.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You've described a lot, but given little of value. If you want to continue, and not be ridicules or given as amusement, perhaps you could give something concrete.
Names, places, anything that'll give us some kinda impartial verfication of what you're saying.
Otherwise, while it's a good story, it remains so.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When saying about 4-hours a day studies I am referring to all students of my brother, who were looking for answers to their questions and were finding them. As for my brother, he was studying occultism 12 hours a day for many years. I am looking forward to do this 24 hous a day for the rest of my life.

Sooooo...by this, you infer that you have yet to learn any of the subjects we've discussed here and you're seeking answers from us to further concrete what you maintain to already know? Your intellect is truly dizzying.

I am not going to enlighten anyone. Many people just prefer to read about celebrities or Harry Potter. You feel free to continue doing it.
Neo from Matrix was not a member of big society or masonic order, but he found his true teacher because he was looking for true answers.

Ahhh, now we move onto the "You don't deserve to know!" attitude. Throw movies and books of fiction at us to maintain our distraction.
[e] I've seen this technique used many times before. I gave ya a shot.

Sorry. Ya lost me.

Cuhail

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I will not be trying to impress anyone here.
You can find the proof only once you begin studies. I am not going to give any free online lectures.

Should here be people interested to study sacred knowledge - occultism, qabalah, practical and ritual magic, astrology, tarot - you can join the classes in London. There will be 2-weeks classes for English speakers.
Should there be interested people, you know where to find me.

Cuhail: I can equally question your level of intellect, so please do not appear in this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join