It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So for a long time now I have pretty much been on the fence in regards to the Chemtrail phenomenon. After this past weekend I truly do believe that Chemtrail's are very real. My first experience seeing them in action beyond seeing them on a regular basis was last year.
Right before a major snowstorm that pretty much shutdown Denver the sky was lined with Chemtrails for as far as the eye can see. This is when I really first started doing research on this topic.
My latest experience happened over the weekend at the Earthdance Festival about two hours north of S.F. near Layton, CA. While I was attending this festival at about 2am or 3am they sky was totally clear for as far as the eye could see. At this point I looked up into the sky and directly overhead was very, very low Chemtrail. It was almost exactly the length of the festival and it lingered there for an hour or two.
It was a pretty scary experience not that there was a chemtrail, but the fact that this festival was the direct target of one. I am fully on board with the chemtrail thing now, as I was victim of what ever it was they were sending down onto the people.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If u are into chemtrails then you should look up Morgellons disease. The fibers that attach to the nerve endings are also found in chemtrails. It is uncertain what type of damage they cause besides the irritation of micro fibers comming through your skin..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
If u are into chemtrails then you should look up Morgellons disease. The fibers that attach to the nerve endings are also found in chemtrails. It is uncertain what type of damage they cause besides the irritation of micro fibers comming through your skin..

i believe the reason they are attached to nerve endings is to control them ,ie controling the movements of the body.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm curious to learn why they would target a peace festival. Granted there was a lot of drug usage going on at the festival, do you think it was a way for them to control this or the control of free thinking individuals? I myself don't take any kind of drugs at all, so I was stone cold sober when I witnessed this chemtrail. It was pretty scary to see how evident this chemtrail was, the moon was nearly full, so it was very bright outside and the chemtrail hanging very low, much lower than any I have ever seen before. A lot of people around me took notice of it as well, and were speaking openly about it.
The next day at the "Council of the Elders" a young native American got up and spoke about the knowledge of these chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinadetta

no they are not targetting the festival they are target the human population hence large gatherings of people.

do a google for "morgellons nanobots" and you will discover what its all about.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Originally posted by gmac1000

i believe the reason they are attached to nerve endings is to control them ,ie controling the movements of the body.

well I would fully agree with u..but can't make statements like that on here unless u want to be targeted by the congnitve dessident people that are heit isn't a coincidence that the leaders of the government are also the top shareholders in pharmacuticals and private military contractors...the only ones that can pull this type of thing off.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by gmac1000]

new topics

top topics

join