It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by italianfreelancer74
And about my former category in Italy, at least I did somenthing in the past: as correspondent during a press conference I talked to former premier M. Gorbachev, and I asked him about his conversations with R. Reagan about a possible alien threat to mankind.
Did you the same as reporter in your life?

Well. Luca, nothing personal against you since I don't know you from Adam. But as a correspondent, it's no big deal to have asked Gorby about an alien threat to mankind. Any accredited correspondent with an iden card slung around his neck can ask any darn question under the sun to any head of state. If I was in your place I could've even asked him if he's been to Serpo. No big deal!

Having said that, what did Gorby say? Alien invasion in 2012? No, honestly, we want to know!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There's that retiredafb business again. Couldn't someone get in touch with the chinese or japanese space agency and ask them to kindly provide us with their highest definition photographs of the area in question? (Delporte, Lutke, Izsak on the farside)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by salvatore
***Translated with GOOGLE***
Dear Friends:
I sense that "MoonWalker1966DELTA" do not lie, I have communicated with him for the first time on April 10, 2008 and told me he is the CMDR of Apollo 19.
After the TLI (TRANS LUNAR INJECTION) a stroke of a meteorite wrong failure of telemetry, and the BACKUP just another flight of APOLLO MISSION, (and I will expose the name of that mission) using the simulator could bring to Earth.
As far as my concerns ... I already know who is Moonwalker1966delta.
I do not expose your identity without written permission from "MoonWalker1966DELTA."

So I support the investigative work of my friend Luca, even if there are details on the videos are not real.

This does not reject APOLLO 20, on the contrary, these people deserve to be Understood and Addressed in their desire to make known Hidden Truths, and I will make public they have my total and absolute support.

Greetings
Salvatore Valentin Carta

Would like to thank you and the OP for coming here and posting - I know there's always a bombardment of one-liner discrediting ( think that's the norm we all have to get past ) but for every one of them there's another three who really do want to know - so please post for the ones who want to know and ignore the ones who post dissention and declare fraud... please... and thank you

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello. I´m new to this site and would like to contribute an oppinion. Hope it´s usefull. I find this thread quite unbilievable. I think this is an experiment by a scifi obssesed wanabe author and he is playing with all of us. There is no way such a mission to the moon could have been kept secret, there is no way astronauts would expose themselves with no protection in their hands or their faces in the presence of an alien being and would have it inside their own space ship like they just picked up another terrestrial passenger. There would have to be isolation meassures like you can´t begin to imagine.
The photographs HOAX. The story HOAX. Mona Lisa, HOAX. Video inside the suposed lunar lander, HOAX.
Need to say more?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
Hello. I´m new to this site and would like to contribute an oppinion. Hope it´s usefull.

Welcome to ATS.

The photographs HOAX. Need to say more?

What photographs? Do you mean the official NASA images from the farside are a hoax?

Please enlighten us.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I´m shure a lot of photos are "altered".
Maybe if you could provide the link to the official NASA pictures from the dark side, we could discuss those.
No comment on the rest of the issues so I´m guessing you agree on the rest.
I´m guessing that this "frustrated scifi writter" picked some interesting photos that show something strange and made up all this story, probably having a pretty good ride on it too.
Regards.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Excellent post and welcome to ATS. One thing that bothers me. I know astronauts are sticklers for preciseness. Having to replace 'i' with I and 'earth for Earth seems suspect to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by kidflash2008

I still have numerous reports and reasons to believe that an unaccounted for shuttle(enterprise) was launched from Vandenberg AFB along a polar orbit to spy on russia and launch early keyhole surveillance satellites. And people say those couldnt have happened either.

Then there are the numerous atolls in the pacific or alaskan bases that can be used for launch and recovery in a pre-google earth world.

Just because it was big doesnt mean it wasn't launched somewhere else.

All the major powers are required to announce the launch of any space vehicle to each other so as to avoid the risk of a nuclear exchange.

One failure to do so when a vehicle was launched in Finland during the 90s very nearly caused a launch by the Russians.

You just can't go around "secretly" launching stuff, it rapidly becomes an international incident.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Originally posted by General_Salazar
For those who seem to have trouble seeing the image, here is the link to to the original from the archive that NASA uses...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

The object is to the right of the double/conjoined craters in the centre and it is very visible.

The only good thing to come out of the Retireafb postings was that he made people aware this thing was here in the first place.

As I said previously all this Reteiredafb / Apollo 20 guff has totally distracted from the one good clear unambiguous piece of evidence of something on the moon, we have seen, other than the usual muddled lumps of rock that are usually presented. I think that was his goal and he has succeeded.

If you do some searching on the web for the "derelict" most of what comes up is a discussion about Retireafb and the consequent dismissal of the original NASA stills as they have now become inextricably linked with his hoax.

So far Retireafb has submitted two visually distinct and conflicting images of what is supposed to be the same object, as can be seen where the CSM footage looks like a a concept maquette for the more elaborate colour flyover material (the second half of which seems to be shot in 3D - as evidenced by the green and red round the edges), there are the various lift-off shots and the "City" and "Mona Lisa", there is no footage of their EVA to the derelict (which should obviously exist if they boarded the derelict). Obviously a lot of time, money and research has gone into the hoax but it distracts from the original and very real NASA stills.

If the NASA stills are faked then questions need to be asked as to why NASA is faking what looks to be artificial constructs on the moon.

We need to stop giving Retireafb any more attention.

That's what I put the first time round and it's still valid. If NASA faked a derelict ship on the moon that is just as newsworthy as finding a real one.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks General. I downloaded the picture that you say is the official NASA photo. I looked at it at the closest possible distance (zoomed in). To tell you the truth, I don´t see anything there but what probably is just an irregularity in the terrain. Certainly no object to be seen.
However, as you mention, a lot of other stuff has been "created" around an original story that to me appears to be a "scifi novel project". It could make a Holliwood blockbuster. Now for the PREPOSTEROUS:
1.- The access to the derelict. No photos or video or explanations of "the greatest discovery in human history". Who unlocked the door? How did it open? What was the risk to humans in accessing a totally unknown environment, where there even was a dead "astronaut" from another world? How long would such an EVA take? These astronauts were using special suits and gear for shure, because I assure you we wouldn´t be able to estimate the hours and hours of preparation, calculations that would have to be made, just to get to that vessel and back, let alone, board it, get the corps out of it, transport it to the other ship, and then the thing that caught my eye, WITH NUDE HANDS, NO BREATHING APARATUS, AND BEAR FACES, in the presence of that dead alien, filming and studiyng the thing. THAT´S SIMPLY TOO MUCH. That´s where they lost me.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

That is one of the more than 30 photos of that area that were taken.

This crop of one of those photos shows it bigger, although less noticeable.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

"1.- The access to the derelict. No photos or video or explanations of "the greatest discovery in human history". Who unlocked the door? How did it open? What was the risk to humans in accessing a totally unknown environment, where there even was a dead "astronaut" from another world? How long would such an EVA take? These astronauts were using special suits and gear for shure, because I assure you we wouldn´t be able to estimate the hours and hours of preparation, calculations that would have to be made, just to get to that vessel and back, let alone, board it, get the corps out of it, transport it to the other ship, and then the thing that caught my eye, WITH NUDE HANDS, NO BREATHING APARATUS, AND BEAR FACES, in the presence of that dead alien, filming and studiyng the thing. THAT´S SIMPLY TOO MUCH. That´s where they lost me. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a believer in most of what is told by retiredafb, and the latest correspondence supposedly from John Young (I think not!!) but I have to agree with your sentiments. You left out the visit to the clearly fake "City" and the claims that there was another triangular shaped craft facing the original object. And what about the claims that they walked along the top of this object looking for a way in?
However, there's just something, a feeling I get in my water (no, it's not a yeast infection!) that tells me that at the core of this story there is a hint of truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well Mint. I think deep down all of us would like to "believe", we would be greatly exited of something like this being real.
But we simply:
1.- Lacked the technology at the time, to do all that fooling around on the moon, like it´s a picknick. (Think about it.)
These people are talking about this as if we were mooving around the moon like it was our own yard.
To do all that stuff you would have needed great amounts of different resources that were not available. Rovers amongst other things.
About the photo frankly all I see is sand.
And please think about the lack of security meassures shown on the Mona Lisa video. RIDICULOUS. Remember the Apollo XI astronauts, how they were isolated upon their return to Earth.
Can you imagine these other guys being so carefree around a dead alien from who knows where?
PLEASE.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Yeh, I hear you. But we're only going on what technology NASA told us they used during the Apollo missions. There are some who say that the actually technology used was far more advanced than the crudely riveted together LEM or the orbiter.
However, the Mona Lisa couldn't be more fake if it was wearing a T-shirt with, I'm Fake!, written on it. Think of the lengths we go to here on earth when coming into contact with dead bodies then compare it to the supposed astronauts floating about without a care in the world while a ten thousand year old alien corpse housing god knows what diseases lays just under their noses?
But like I say, I can't help feeling that somewhere in this dungball of a story theres a nugget of pure gold!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well Mint. Glad we agree on somethings. But what you say about technology I´d have to disagree. I´m shure that THE MOST ADVANCED technology was put on the APOLO missions. Why? The U.S. was trying to beat the soviets in getting to the moon!! It was an ALL OUT gamble.
What happens is that in hindsight that techno looks really backward. We´ve come a long way, that´s for shure, but as I said, you can bet, THAT was the very frontline on technology at the time.
Saw a couple of the "videos". The one about the "city" is reportedly a HOAX being a copy of an illustration by an artist by the name of Bruce Pennington. I wonder if anyone here could provide a photo of that lunar city by this painter.
What I haven´t seen is the estimated size of the supposed spaceship.
Does anyone have that number? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well Mint. Glad we agree on somethings. But what you say about technology I´d have to disagree. I´m shure that THE MOST ADVANCED technology was put on the APOLO missions. Why? The U.S. was trying to beat the soviets in getting to the moon!! It was an ALL OUT gamble.
What happens is that in hindsight that techno looks really backward. We´ve come a long way, that´s for shure, but as I said, you can bet, THAT was the very frontline on technology at the time.
Saw a couple of the "videos". The one about the "city" is reportedly a HOAX being a copy of an illustration by an artist by the name of Bruce Pennington. I wonder if anyone here could provide a photo of that lunar city by this painter.

Could be this one?

www.scanraptor.com...

Or these?

www.brucepennington.co.uk...

www.brucepennington.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Estimated size is around 4 kilometers (2.5 miles).

This is the clearest NASA image in my opinion.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

And yes I think the Retireafb videos are faked, but the anamoly in the image above requires serious attention in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

WOOOW!!!!
THAT´S HHHUUUGGGE!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

To tell you the truth guys, the "Monna Lisa video" to me is the "smoking gun" that shows all of this stuff to be FAKE.
The lack of contamination danger protections shown in that flick blow this hole thing off to dust.
The lack of any explanations as to HOW so many things were done in a single mission is beyond belief. You have to think for a moment, the hours and hours of EVA´s that took the regular APOLO astronauts just to run a few very well rehearsed and designed experiments and collect a few samples of lunar rocks.
Here, we are talking about getting to an alien spaceship that we have no idea, of how it works, how to access into, what dangers might be faced?
And it is said, they walked on top of it. Well, how would they do just that?
Give it a little thought. Just the idea of getting on top of the thing. COME ON!!! If this thing is 2.5 miles long, how high is it? How do you get up there? And then, to get inside, how was that achieved? How long would all these tasks take? How much breathing O2 did these astronauts have?
SORRY, THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!
Then again, it would make a nice novel or movie for the year 2025 maybe.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

I agree, rush.

First of all, even assuming this 'mona lisa' body thing was real...if you tried to write this, or even PITCH it as a possible script in Hollywood, you would be laughed right out of the meeting.

But, let's assume you aren't 'pitching' it as a script....

First of all, it has been portryayed as either Apollo 19 or Apollo 20....can't decide which! (By the way, Apollo 17 was the LAST mission to launch....so we define that).

Oh, there will be those who beg to differ....and I acknowledge that you may have a different opinion....but I'd like to see FACTS to support your assertions.

I have PERSONALLY seen the Saturn V in the Museum that is the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida.

This is the Saturn V that never flew...the outside structure was built, it was intended to be Apollo 18....but funding was cut. Never flew....most of it was built, now is a museum piece.

That's kinda how things work, in the Museum business....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join