It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
When you look at a lunar map you can see it is a ridge line. of a basin and the meteor hit very close causing a rise but it does continue on which is hard to see in the photos. This is a case where some one saw some thing they couldnt explain and decided to make a video. Sad part is if we ever find anything on the moon these hoaxes will cause every to ignore it. Because one thing all ways struck me as strange according to Chinese folklore the moon wasnt all ways there, And i still have a hard time believing the earth had a body one third its size form naturally. Why did one of the smallest planets get a moon bigger than all the others?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

dragon, Earth's Moon is not one third the size of its mother planet. Slightly less than 25%, methinks.

The working hypothesis is that a very large body impacted Earth, very early in the formation of the Solar System....(likely more than 4 billion years ago)....and the Moon is the result.

In fact, the Earth-Moon system could be characterized as a "double planet" arrangement.

BTW, when this large body impacted the primeval Earth, it was also incorporated into the composition. All of this orbited together, for millenia, and the two spheres eventually coalesced.

Studies in the last several decades seem to indicate that the Moon is slowly pulling away, with each orbit of the Earth. By interpolating backwards, it is inferred that the Moon once was much closer, in its orbit, and likely had a greater influence on Earth than it does now....but, this is so long ago, based on Human terms, that it is only speculation.

Some of that speculation gives pause for thought....we just might be a 'lucky accident'....the influence of the Moon might have helped to stabilze the Earth, and contribute to a good environment for life to prosper.

One could even imagine, that the effect of a large body, such as the Moon, could help keep the core of the Earth hot, thus keeping the planet alive...(compared to Mars, which shows signs of early vulcanism, but seems to be dead, inside, today).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
***Translated with GOOGLE***
Dear Friends:
I sense that "MoonWalker1966DELTA" do not lie, I have communicated with him for the first time on April 10, 2008 and told me he is the CMDR of Apollo 19.
After the TLI (TRANS LUNAR INJECTION) a stroke of a meteorite wrong failure of telemetry, and the BACKUP just another flight of APOLLO MISSION, (and I will expose the name of that mission) using the simulator could bring to Earth.
As far as my concerns ... I already know who is Moonwalker1966delta.
I do not expose your identity without written permission from "MoonWalker1966DELTA."

So I support the investigative work of my friend Luca, even if there are details on the videos are not real.

This does not reject APOLLO 20, on the contrary, these people deserve to be Understood and Addressed in their desire to make known Hidden Truths, and I will make public they have my total and absolute support.

Greetings
Salvatore Valentin Carta

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by salvatore
***Translated with GOOGLE***
Dear Friends:
I sense that "MoonWalker1966DELTA" do not lie, I have communicated with him for the first time on April 10, 2008 and told me he is the CMDR of Apollo 19.
After the TLI (TRANS LUNAR INJECTION) a stroke of a meteorite wrong failure of telemetry, and the BACKUP just another flight of APOLLO MISSION, (and I will expose the name of that mission) using the simulator could bring to Earth.
As far as my concerns ... I already know who is Moonwalker1966delta.
I do not expose your identity without written permission from "MoonWalker1966DELTA."

So I support the investigative work of my friend Luca, even if there are details on the videos are not real.

This does not reject APOLLO 20, on the contrary, these people deserve to be Understood and Addressed in their desire to make known Hidden Truths, and I will make public they have my total and absolute support.

Greetings
Salvatore Valentin Carta

Thank You Salvatore

This is what me and the General was trying to get over to the other posters, May be people will now see the light of what this thread is about.
Not the remakes but the story behind them.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The only problem with this is the Saturn V rocket was the largest and most powerful rocket ever built. No matter where or when this behemoth was launched, someone would of noticed. The logistics to move these rockets are immense.

Where do you think the Saturn could be launched from? From any one of these launch sites:

Courtesy: Space Today online

Now who would have noticed if it was launched from Kau desert, Hawaii? Or even Barking Islands? Or even Poker Flats for that matter? These behemoths could very well be shipped in SKD kits and assembled in situ. No big deal here. And you don't require thousands at the launch pad for assembling it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I notice on the Revver site that retiredafb has posted footage of some kind of female alien mummy (apparently made out of some kind of clay).

That was named Mona Lisa! Not bad looking at all but how come if she was found in a huge triangular alien spacecraft thousands of years old, on the far side of the Moon, she's still retained those good looks? I mean she should have withered into a skeleton by now!
Alas! That brings retiredafb a notch down in the credibility scale!

But since there's no smoke without fire, there must be some truth to the Apollo 18/19/20 missions, though this has probably been premixed with a lot of science fiction.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I had decided to not waiste any more time on the Apollo 20/Apollo 19 case, but I want to make one last comment:

I think it is highly possible that there have been secret manned missions to the moon. In fact I would be rather surprised if it turned out that Apollo 17 really was the last mission there. I am convinced that there are both artifacts and ruins on the moon, and that there at one point have been intelligent life there. My personal opinion is that we have not been told the truth about what the Apollo missions discovered, photographed and sampled, even though I understand and respect anyone who thinks otherwise.

But I can no longer believe in the story Luca Scantamburlo presents to us, Not only because of all the obviously faked videos in connection with this case, but also because of the following:

1. The alledged interview with "Moonlander1966Delta" is a fabrication, in my opinion. His answers are surely not written by someone with english/american as his first language. Because of my work, I know a great deal about writing and the english language. I am absolutely convinced that Luca Scantamburlo wrote both the questions and the answers himself. As a journalist, he would know how to dig out just enough information to make this "interview" somewhat believable.

2. As a journalist, I am sure Luca Scantamburlo also knows people who have the skills and equipment needed to make and fake videos. It is very possible that he and/or someone he cooperates with have made the videos themselves. I can not prove this, of course, but it is still my personal opinion today.

3. The new "interview" will now create more interest in "retiredafb"'s videos and the Apollo 20 story, which has been more or less forgotten the last months. And a good rule in any kind of investigation is: "Follow the money". I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed that "retiredafb"'s videos are now hosted at revver.com:

When you upload your video to Revver, we attach an advertisement and our unique tracking technology to it. We call this "Revverizing." There are two ways that your video and the associated ad can generate revenue: from impressions/views of the ad (CPM ads), and from clicks on the ad (CPC ads). When a viewer sees a CPM ad associated with your video, you get paid, no click required. When a viewer clicks on a CPC ad associated with your video, you get paid. In both cases, Revver splits the revenue with you 50/50. Please note that not every impression or click will result in revenue, as some advertisers only buy traffic from the US and Canada, and also multiple repeated impressions or clicks from a single user on a single video are scrubbed as duplicates.
You can track video's performance through your Revver account, which tells you exactly how many times your video is watched, and how much money you're earning

revver.com...

I checked today, and "retiredafb"'s videos have so far been watched by a little over 126.000 people in total. I guess that has given the creator of the videos a nice little income. Wouldn't it be very, very interesting to find out just who the checks have been written out to..?

4. Since Luca Scantamburlo first posted his alledged interview with "Moonlander1966Delta", he has never come back to answer any questions and discuss the case. This makes me think that he fears a closer investiagion of the case and his statements. If he had nothing to hide, he would surely welcome the discussion to create more interest in the case and the "work" he has put into i.
Instead he only makes one more post, where he claims to have lost contact with this mysterious new insider he has interviewed. But at his website the interview is still presented as a "first part", which I believe is to keep the interest up and make people come back to check for news and the second part.
And people who go to his website, will probably also go to revver.com to watch the videos. And so this "retiredafb" will be paid even more money...

And with that, I will waiste no more time on Luca Scantamburlo and the Apollo 19/20 case.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ziggystar60]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now who would have noticed if it was launched from Kau desert, Hawaii? Or even Barking Islands? Or even Poker Flats for that matter? These behemoths could very well be shipped in SKD kits and assembled in situ. No big deal here. And you don't require thousands at the launch pad for assembling it.

There is no launching facility in Ka'u. One was proposed but never materialized. Even if there were, launches would be highly visible from anywhere on the southeastern part of the island.

The Pacific Missile Range Facility at Barking Sands launches target and sounding rockets very much smaller than the Saturn V. Saturn V launches involve a lot more than assembling a rocket. There is and was no infrastructure for such launches. The 400' launch tower would have been highly visible from the popular beach nearby.

This is the kind of rocket being launched there in the '70's

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Luca, and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com

I really hope that you know or at least believe that the whole apollo 19/20 is a bunch of BS: it would be concerning if you wouldn't know it.
I'd love to know where, when and by whom would the alleged disinfo campaign in Italy be orchestrated: in Italy i saw some websites offering some good explanations and making some valid points, which make way more sense than a guy who interviews another guy about some mysterious apollo 19/20 missions, and offers as proof some videos claimed to be from some inexistent apollo missions which most part are proven HOAXes.

Like the Apollo 15 audio in the video known as ("The city"):

121:05:30 Allen: Presto chango; there's the TV.

['Presto Chango', sometimes spelled 'presto change-o' is a incantation usually associated with amateur magicians.]
121:05:36 Scott: Oh, beautiful, I'm glad to hear that.

Transcript:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Listen to the Apollo 15 audio here
www.hq.nasa.gov...

See also Michael E. Salla, Ph.D update HERE:
exopolitics.org...

Now, please provide us with some decent explanation about WHY someone should add an Apollo 15 mission's audio to a genuine apollo 20 mission's footage. woah! ONLY this should be enough to take all the stuff provided by retiredafb and to TRASH it.
Oh, i almost forgot to mention that the images of "city" were taken from Bruce Pennington's work: you can find it on pages 24 and 25 of his book: "ESCHATUS: Future Prophecies From Nostradamus' Ancient Writings".

www.amazon.co.uk...
www.brucepennington.co.uk...

And... how about the floating torso, lol?
revver.com...

Here Kentaro Mori describes it in the best way possible, worthy to be quoted:

But the smoking-gun evidence of hoax can be seen on the second video in this post.
As “bishop1971” commented on Youtube, at around 1:15 you can see a very bad compositing blunder in the video. “Leonov”, the astronaut in the footage, suddenly becomes a floating torso, as you can see the background moving below his waist.
Below, a frame of the crude error, note the background below Leonov’s waist, but check for yourself on the video:

That video was actually created mixing at least three different sources: one of the “Mona Lisa” alien, a clay sculpture, the background inside the Lunar Module, a nice computer generated video, and finally the footage of “Leonov”. But that final footage only had Leonov from the waist up, and Speth made a very bad error on compositing — “mixing” — everything together. There’s no doubt that’s a hoax, unless you believe on flying torsos.

forgetomori.com...

Do you believe in flying torsos? I, don't.
It is also interesting to notice that the astronaut “William Rutledge” doesn’t exist (unless someone will PROVE the contrary), while something more than guesses point that the man behind it all is French artist Thierry Speth.
thierryspeth.com...

He was linked with “retiredafb”, the original alias publicizing the videos, through his shopping for Apollo paraphernalia and Carey Lowell nudes on ebay: take a look here:
i10.tinypic.com...

And read this article, titled "An alien with boobies (and floating torsos)"
by Kentaro Mori
forgetomori.com...

There's no need to be a rocket scientist to realize that what he tried to pass as the body of an ALIEN WOMAN was a Clay sculpture.

Another interesting thing is that the italian National Ufo Center CUN, of which you were a member also in according to this article,
www.angelismarriti.it...

published an article in one of its websites (the Veneto Region one) dedicated to ...yet another debunking:

www.cun-veneto.it...

titled "We got the proof that an Apollo 20 video is FAKE.
One of their readers, Mr. Claudio Sammartino, found out something of very interesting:

Full series here:
www.cun-veneto.it...
www.enricobaccarini.com...

It would be very interesting to read what exotic explanation will provide Mr. Rutledge about it, and all in all doesn't sound like what you would call some good credentials for you, does it?
It is also strange that the "cable" kept its surface so reflectant after so much time and after the "spaceship" was allegedly hit by a huge amount of meteors.

Another facet of the problem is that in this way, no one has the chance to get really get in touch with this guy. WHY, may i ask the guy did choose to share such an incredible story with another guy rather than with some journal? So, basically this guy, Rutledge, hides himself, but at the same time he reveals his identity, facts, dates, even his present location, etcetera.
And.. can we see some document PROVING that he did work with NASA, even just as dishwasher? IF the footages were real, how long do you think that would take to CIA or to some other governative agency to get to that guy in order to "thank" him for STEALING and SHARING footages from NASA archives and for revealing secrets involving the "national security"?
The guy "came clean" because he's aware that apollo 19/20 NEVER existed, this is why he doesn't risk anything: no one will ever treat him for spreading such a utter and complete non sense: to spread BS is not a crime in the US, this is why he's being left alone

You say that in your opinion "Rutledge's testimony has a precise strategy: telling something wrong on purpose, so it could be possible to provocate other people involved in the past in classified missions".
I have a question for you: are you serious or it was just for laugh
?
Since when someone hoaxes something in order to convince someone else to follow his steps? The effect would be the exact contrary, all the serious people allegedly involved in the alleged mission of the alleged apollo 19/20 would keep AWAY from such a nonsense. Don't you take in consideration that the guy is simply an hoaxer? Why do you look for some complicated/nebulous/far-fetched explanations when you have a very simple explanation which makes way more sense? And now...yet ANOTHER interview?
Basically even you are saying something like "Here we have many words and some evidences, but don't take the evidences too seriously because they were deliberately contaminated" while you should say "Here we have many words and some evidences most of which were proven to be a HOAX". As you can see, the two sentences sound VERY different.

reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, in according to Rutledge himself, the Apollo 20 was launched from Vandenberg AFB (perhaps another "Tactical BS"? )

11)

L.S. I would like to know something more about the preparation of the “Apollo 20” mission. From where and when the Saturn rocket was launched and how many people were involved in that classified mission. Can you do some names?

W.R. 300 people were involved on the preparation, but more other witnesses in Vandenberg. It was launched from this AFB. More witnesses, yes, many people saw departures in the sky, cameras were forbidden all around the Vandenberg site, but today a lot of Space spotters film every launch of Delta rockets, from towns. Other people saw this launch but not knowing it was a Saturn 5. One internaut viewing the
launch video says this launch is a Saturn 1B. If today, with all available
information, somebody makes such a mistake, you can image how it was in 1976. The preparation was long, subject of cancellations, new starts. Russians had the first information since 1966, I don't know what was their source.

www.angelismarriti.it...

[edit on 25/9/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thank you for pointing out those sites. As I did state, it would have to of been an area where there were no people (or sparsely populated at best). The problem is the article states that the launch was from Vandenburg AFB, which rules out the other locations.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great post Internos.

But what about the official NASA images that myself and other posters linked a few pages back? There appears to be a pretty provocative anomaly present in the images. Like other posters pointed out maybe we should focus on that part instead of the faked Apollo videos.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Thank you for your post: and yes, you and other posters are absolutely right: that is an authentic image showing an authentic object. That was likely the start of all the apollo 19/20 saga, and that's the only thing worthy to be taken seriously: if further researches would prove it to be something of actually out of the ordinary, the retiredafb's work wouldn't be a complete waste of his and our time.

As15-P-9625

www.lpi.usra.edu...

As15-P-9630

www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS15-M-1720 (retrieved by ArMaP)

www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS17-139-21284

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Plus
AS15-M-1581
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS15-M-1334
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS15-M-1335
www.lpi.usra.edu...

One thing that can be noticed is that the appearance is more sharp in As15-P-9625, while in all the other images it looks more like a semi-buried formation: now, i honestly don't know how much of what we see was determined by shadows tricks, but as well we can't ignore As15-P-9625, so well we shouldn't ignore all the other images showing the same area.
I absolutely would never use the Apollo 20 stuff in order to disprove that formation: it's actually there, whatever it is

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
One thing that can be noticed is that the appearance is more sharp in As15-P-9625, while in all the other images it looks more like a semi-buried formation: now, i honestly don't know how much of what we see was determined by shadows tricks, but as well we can't ignore As15-P-9625, so well we shouldn't ignore all the other images showing the same area.
I absolutely would never use the Apollo 20 stuff in order to disprove that formation: it's actually there, whatever it is

Thank you for the additional images, some of them are new to me.

I agree that 9625 is the sharpest image. I have a pretty good monitor and video card at home and the anomaly in that image looks artificial in my opinion. But the other images are less convincing, and look more like some sort of formation.

Nevertheless I find the object highly intriguing and its a shame that the official images recieve less attention due to the obviously faked videos about Apollo 20 that circle the net.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
reply to post by Fastwalker81

One liners that offer no 'argument'? The entire discussion is moot, unless you (the royal you) are making the assertion that there was/is some grand conspiracy to "cover up" missions that never happened.

It was clear from some posters’ comments they simply did not know the mission in question never happened. If the very basis of the post is incorrect, then any fruit born from that assumption is also incorrect. Everyone, but you, seemed to follow that point quite easily: hence no need to spam up the board with a lengthy dissertation. Just a simple, known, widely agreed upon fact. Of course, if I had taken the time to explain myself like I am now, you would accuse me of being overly verbose in an effort to provide ‘dis-info’.

Now, if your asserting these missions did happen (as you clearly did in your first post to me), then stake your claim - based on evidence. Not hear say, not suppositions, not suggestions, not insinuations, not accusations that anyone who doesn't agree with you is politically on the right and therefore on of 'them'.....actual, verifiable evidence.

You are the one who turned this personal. You are the one who assigned politics to this issue and you're still the one talking about me, and not the issue. Now, I am having to spend time explaining what was patently obvious to all but one person.

Think the missions in question happened? Then lay what you think is evidence that points to that conclusion. If you’re merely “keeping an open mind” then the issue for you is me, and not the subject matter.

So, again, do you have anything of substance to add to the discussion?

At one point in history, it was a "known, widely agreed upon belief" that the Sun revolved around the Earth, and that the Earth was flat. Just saying is all.....

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
" One internaut viewing the
launch video says this launch is a Saturn 1B. If today, with all available
information, somebody makes such a mistake, you can image how it was in 1976. "

Not sure what an "internaut" is, but yes, that was me. Yes, the "launch video" was the launch of Apollo/Soyouz. Not some mythical Apollo 19 or 20. I did my homework. Did you?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Dear readers and ATS users,
So far I did not come here to join your discussion because I am busy to finish my essay (on other topics, not about Apollo 19/20), and also I have been preparing something else, since long time ago, and I have almost finished it. It is a big work for me, almost alone. You should see it very soon.

So, I do not understand who asks why I am not here to discuss with you.

1) First of all, all my articles and interviews on my webisite are free of charge, available for discussion and personal use of everybody. Did you use them? Did you quote some part of them, to help the discussion, here?
Just I own my Copyright, but you do not pay to download them and to read them, am I right? Did you read everything I wrote? Did you discuss every single detail and information of my several articles on the subject?

2) I have never told everything about Rutledge's messages and their contacts, and it was a good choice. Now I have a strong clue that I can show you (the others I prefer to keep them private, because they are very personal) and which in my opinion proves that this story has kernels of truth, almost without doubts. And Above Top Secret is involved, with its possibility for people of the Web to come here, and to speak out.
So, you should be proud: with your dialogues and your time, months ago, in another thread of this website, you have stimulated someone, who came and left an important message...Did you notice it? Do you remember it? Maybe only the Above Top Secret Administration knows from where (the geographical location) the user was connected to the discussion... what I can tell you - of course - is that it was not me. Above all because it would be illegal and not honest. So, who was? He did not sign with name. "retiredafb"? "moonwalker1966delta"? Everything is possible, but I do not feel and think so...
So, now we have at least three different people who know something on the controversial issue, if we assume that "retiredafb" and "moonwalker1966delta" are two different persons and not the same person who is playing a dirty game (but only YouTube Administration can know this detail).

I wish you will hear news from me very soon, as soon as possible. In the meantime, I greet everybody who understands how many difficulties and problems insiders and reporters can have in talking and disclosing the truth. Especially insiders, who - when they are authentic characters of the history and involved in some dark aspects of our society - cannot come out and just say:

"Oh guys, listen to me, please! My name is ...... and I was member of a black operation, and I did this and that..."

Do you remember what happened to James Vincent Forrestal? And to Phil Schneider and his friend Ron Rummel?
Come on!
Moreover, did you notice that I sign and I have signed in the past every article with my name and surname, while most of you do not this? I have put my face. My name.
Do you know what kind of disinformation campaign there was in Italy last year because of my reports, and against my reputation? Do you know how many problems I had and how many lies were told on the issue? Do you know what kind of pressure I have and I have had in the past?
No, I do not think you know. You cannot imagine... And such reasons were also responsible for my decision to leave the ufological community, and the media world (not only because of the problem that as journalist in Italy I could not eat..., unfortunately, without a contract. No contract, no enough money to live.)

So, please, once again: be patient. Because I am working for free. But I believe in what I am doing. Strongly. But to write reports with strong evidence that everybody can follow and discuss, from another point of view of course, you need time. And to face such a sensitive issue you need a lot of responsability. It is not easy...

I thank you again.
All the best to you
Sincerely yours
Luca Scantamburlo

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by italianfreelancer74
Dear readers and ATS users,
So far I did not come here to join your discussion because I am busy to finish my essay (on other topics, not about Apollo 19/20), and also I have been preparing something else, since long time ago, and I have almost finished it. It is a big work for me, almost alone. You should see it very soon.

So, I do not understand who asks why I am not here to discuss with you.

1) First of all, all my articles and interviews on my webisite are free of charge, available for discussion and personal use of everybody. Did you use them? Did you quote some part of them, to help the discussion, here?
Just I own my Copyright, but you do not pay to download them and to read them, am I right? Did you read everything I wrote? Did you discuss every single detail and information of my several articles on the subject?

2) I have never told everything about Rutledge's messages and their contacts, and it was a good choice. Now I have a strong clue that I can show you (the others I prefer to keep them private, because they are very personal) and which in my opinion proves that this story has kernels of truth, almost without doubts. And Above Top Secret is involved, with its possibility for people of the Web to come here, and to speak out.
So, you should be proud: with your dialogues and your time, months ago, in another thread of this website, you have stimulated someone, who came and left an important message...Did you notice it? Do you remember it? Maybe only the Above Top Secret Administration knows from where (the geographical location) the user was connected to the discussion... what I can tell you - of course - is that it was not me. Above all because it would be illegal and not honest. So, who was? He did not sign with name. "retiredafb"? "moonwalker1966delta"? Everything is possible, but I do not feel and think so...
So, now we have at least three different people who know something on the controversial issue, if we assume that "retiredafb" and "moonwalker1966delta" are two different persons and not the same person who is playing a dirty game (but only YouTube Administration can know this detail).

I wish you will hear news from me very soon, as soon as possible. In the meantime, I greet everybody who understands how many difficulties and problems insiders and reporters can have in talking and disclosing the truth. Especially insiders, who - when they are authentic characters of the history and involved in some dark aspects of our society - cannot come out and just say:

"Oh guys, listen to me, please! My name is ...... and I was member of a black operation, and I did this and that..."

Do you remember what happened to James Vincent Forrestal? And to Phil Schneider and his friend Ron Rummel?
Come on!
Moreover, did you notice that I sign and I have signed in the past every article with my name and surname, while most of you do not this? I have put my face. My name.
Do you know what kind of disinformation campaign there was in Italy last year because of my reports, and against my reputation? Do you know how many problems I had and how many lies were told on the issue? Do you know what kind of pressure I have and I have had in the past?
No, I do not think you know. You cannot imagine... And such reasons were also responsible for my decision to leave the ufological community, and the media world (not only because of the problem that as journalist in Italy I could not eat..., unfortunately, without a contract. No contract, no enough money to live.)

So, please, once again: be patient. Because I am working for free. But I believe in what I am doing. Strongly. But to write reports with strong evidence that everybody can follow and discuss, from another point of view of course, you need time. And to face such a sensitive issue you need a lot of responsability. It is not easy...

I thank you again.
All the best to you
Sincerely yours
Luca Scantamburlo

OMG
lolololol
Ah, even the CHARGE? WERE we even supposed to pay to read the bunch of BS coming from retiredafb?

Hey people here you go, a whole bunch of bs, but for free.
Eh, since it's for free all can be done.
Fortunately you are NOT a journalist, you don't represent the cathegory: Italy has a long tradition in this matter and fortunately you are NOT part of it. "Hey listen to this story. It's BS. But it's for free."
IMHO you made a HUGE mistake coming here.

[edit on 27/9/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yes,
you are right. Now it is a mistake to stay here. Because of the people like you, that instead of to see my professional background or to read my several articles, they spend time in offending.
I was in the Italian register of journalism from 2006 until 2008, and it was my choice to get out. My choice. Can you prove the contrary?
I am now a member of the Free Lance International Press, which is an association of freelance writers in Rome.

www.flipnews.org...

In most of the countries - abroad - you do not need to put your name in a register, to say "I am a journalist". Do you know this?
Do you think that the major reporters and correspondents have their names in a public register? In Italy yes, because of the laws. But not in many countries abroad.
Anyway, do not worry, I will not disturb you anymore. Are you glad?
Ah, BTW, if you are not interested in the case, why are you here? Who is interested in my reports, knows where he/she can find them.
And about my former category in Italy, at least I did somenthing in the past: as correspondent during a press conference I talked to former premier M. Gorbachev, and I asked him about his conversations with R. Reagan about a possible alien threat to mankind.
Did you the same as reporter in your life?
Have you been a reporter in the past?
Because your attack against my point of view and my work is a little bit suspicious...
I interviewed Z. Sitchin for an Italian magazine.
Did you the same as reporter?

I wrote more the 100 articles, about culture, cinema, ecc... but those articles are not on the Web, because the were printed on paper, on local magazines, years ago.
And I did not live with my second job (writing and journalism); I have always done - and I do - something else to live and survive. Are you surprised?
And what about you, do you work for free? Or you work to live, don't you?
Why do not tell everybody who you are, so the people can understand if you work for free in the life.
Yes, a big mistake to come here, because now I know that even here people like you can come, and forgetting the meaning of the word respect.
Thanks for your disinformation on my background.
You did a great job.
Luca Scantamburlo, B.A.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by italianfreelancer74

Luca, i've read many of your articles, and i know you.
No, i didn't interview Ronald Reagan because while you were doing that i was busy with RESEARCH.
NO one is saying that you are a bad guy, just saying that you made a huge mistake coming here in order to try to endorse once again the GARBAGE from retiredafb. There is NOT a single question that you ever answer, you seem to be more worried to defend your professional background rather than stay on topic. And the topic is " APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo"
You don't need it, Luca. I can witness that you are a very good researcher and NO ONE could even prove me wrong. I did read many of your articles so maybe i have a reason MORE to be sad seeing you endorsing this utter and complete non sense. Your mistake was to defend an hoaxer, and since here wer don't love them, here's the mistake. So, now, would you honour us with some ANSWER?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
After all the fights on here, I have my own comment on this.

There is base truth to this story but I or yourself will never prove it to be real or false.

If you dont like my take on this so be it.

Iternos! I love Pegasus and your insight but dont get so padantic as you may trip up.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join