It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with music?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting to me, and I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on the matter.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

What is it you'd like opinions on?

"what's with music"

Not really sure of your point?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

I'd like to know what you mean(I cant watch youtube at work)
What kinda conspiracy could go along with music?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I love these opening threads. Whats with music.

Whats with butterflies. Whats with garden nomes. Whats with air.

You can do better than this. Really a waste of time and energy.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

The first vids just looks like someone has a lot of time on their hands and a vivid imagination.

I mean come on, making a triangle = NWO, Illuminati or whatever is just laughable.

And "Checkered Symbolsim" (sic) lol
What so every 1950's kitchen that had a checkered floor was an NWO affiliate??

After that rubbish I didn't bother with the second video.

Seriously.....people believe this stuff?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry for not going into detail. If you can't watch youtube, then it's not going to make as much sense for me to try and explain. What I mean to say is without the random images in the videos, I wouldn't have been convinced. And when asking for your opinion, I'm asking whether or not you believe that Jay-Z, Emenem, megadeath, etc. are actually members of the illuminati, put in their place to influence our young... Emenem loves to boast about how he's a "role model" for kids.

Personally, I do believe that there is something behind it. I mean so many people would probably go insane without music. If there is a message that "the man" wants to put into our minds, why not use a tool as powerful as music? Kids (the future) love to pollute their minds with guns, money, and bitches (Pillaging, looting booty, and wenches. lol They're turning our kids into pirates). Not to mention games like Call of duty 3 (love the game, don't get me wrong) makes the idea of joining the marines a little more tolerable, and almost desirable.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

After watching the videos I see what your point is. As I am not so much into Eminem, I did not listened nor watched them till the end. However an Eminem track I do like is:

It depends according to me what the artists want to tell with videos and lyrics of their songs. What exactely is the message they want to bring?

Also important is how the recievers, lets call them fans, interpretate the lyrics and videos.

I would not worrie too much if I were you as it is a form of expression of artists, either you like and understand it or you don't and it's the complete opposite.

I recomend when it is the opposite not to support it by buying it.. And when the 'messagee within the music is really not done, spread the word to people and convince them also not to buy it.

However any publicity is good publicity, don't they say so..??

And some artists are very powerful, just because what they do made them rich and rich people rule, unfortunally in this world.

(grins or am I just a 'poor' girl and do not understand the power money brings..? Subject for a new therad maybe, RoFL..!)

Love, Peace and Soul on a Roll..!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

What's with the hostility? Who cares about how I worded my question? I just don't see the point of calling my opinion a "waste of time and energy". If the idea of something like this really offends you so much, just ignore it.

by the way, nice rap Anonymous ats lol.

oh and the anonymous post to chad was me on accident.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerds
....Call of duty 3 (love the game, don't get me wrong) makes the idea of joining the marines a little more tolerable, and almost desirable.

Hey i resent that! Whats wrong with being in the best branch of the US military and one of the best trained in the world??????

:bnghd:

I may be a little biased but i just happen to be a Marine and I'm damn proud of it..

Semper Fi

Justice

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ...and justice for some

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. And good job on being a marine. What I was getting at, was that it's wrong to put it in video games... things that are used for enjoyment and fun (there's nothing fun about war) . Not to mention children play this game (I don't care that they're not "supposed" to, because they will find a way), and to manipulate a child's mind with such things, should punishable by death; it's just not right. Keep in mind that I'm speaking from the view point of someone whom believes in the illuminati; someone that is under the impression that wars are set up by the global elite.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah sorry for jumpin on to ya....

I see what your saying but it could be the same for any game and some are allot worse..

Assassins Creed
all the GTA's

But yeah i got ya no offense taken

Peace

Justice

[edit on 18-9-2008 by ...and justice for some]

new topics

top topics

join