It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

floating ball light/s 13-9-8 north west england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
On saturday night at 11.15pm 13-9-8 i was out with the dog and saw a large yellow/orange light.it was a bit like a ball of fire but brite like a street light.it was big and came towards me up in the air and i was amazed as i had nether seen anything like it in my life.it seemed to float smoothly and there was no noise at all.I then got my camera phone out and it started to disappear higher and higher until it got so high it looked like a star in the distance.I got a video of it on my cam phone buts its a poor picture.Then i walked away and continued my walk up the path about 30m away.then on my way back it was back again over me as big again.It was either the same one or another one.I then ran down the street back home to tell my freinds and they just saw it dissapearing up into the sky.i was so shocked how big and bold it was and how it moved so freely and i cant explain it at all.it wasnt a plane or helicopter as i follow all technology and understand it well but i dont know what it was.Has any one got an idea what it might be?Lancashire england

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Try these guys.

www.mara.org.uk

They have a good record of solving UFO sightings where there is an answer. Tell them Col sent you!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guy31

Guy31 this is very interesting. Firstly can I ask you to post your movie on here. Forget about the quality, I managed to post mine on Google video with a link to here a few days ago and the responses were negative as to the quality. I know what I saw and for 29 minutes I filmed many of the same as you seem to have seen. Please give a link, I know what I'm looking for in your movie. I'm from Stoke on Trent and see them in Staffordshire/Derbyshire Peak District very near to you. You've seen the most common type out there the amber/orange type (along with the white type) and there's other colours too like greens, blues, reds with laser beam like search lights, white sparkling type like an angle grinder against metal and they are very real so if someone says to you paper bags with candles inside or marsh gas ignore them. Please post a link if you can to your footage, I can't wait to see it.

new topics

join