It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks all the votes tallies have been decided already in this election.....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So how many think the powers behind the scenes have decided the exact numbers of who will vote for whom in the coming election already(this is around 7 weeks to election).

We know from what ron paul went through it is a con, so how many here think all the voting has been decided already?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Considering what happened with Bush and Gore, I honestly think there is a good chance its been decided already yeah...

Will that manifest in another 'Florida' event? Maybe. Regardless, I don't put a lot of trust in the new electronic voting system. It doesn't help that I don't trust politicians to begin with

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There has already been some revelations about the electronic voting machines, i believe there was a thread about it here on ATS a short while back.
A two party system really splits the U.S approaching election time . As an impartial observer , man its getting fairly savage

Surely , after the anomalous activity of the past election(s) all eyes will be on the voting machines etc.
Though, considering that the democrats where rather silent and quick to concede the Presidential race last time around- who knows what the machinations behind the scenes entails.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
So how many think the powers behind the scenes have decided the exact numbers of who will vote for whom in the coming election already(this is around 7 weeks to election).

We know from what ron paul went through it is a con, so how many here think all the voting has been decided already?

There is NO WAY the Powers that Be will allow a half African American man to run this country!!! Ever never ever never! Period! This is the most Jim Crow state of mind I have ever seen! Obama screwed up when he chose his running mate. If it were not for Paulin, McCain wouldn't have a prayer. This on going saga of Republicans will be this countries demise. Unless there is some radical out there who is willing to take McCain out and Paulin both out. Its a wrap!
The voting machines are the biggest joke our government plays on us as a ppl ever! It is all fixed to be what they want it to be and no more or no less! We blindly shuffle into the slots like beef to market under the false pretence that our vote counts and makes a difference... Wow.... I am just looking forward to the end when I will hold my family close sit with my guns in our laps and watch it all come crashing down! Once again, Viva Revolution!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Personally i would not be too sure that they do not want obama. I am not sure who they want i just think all the votes have been counted already, and who ever it is, its been decided, whether the nominees know it or not.

Thats democracy for you, lol. So mc cain or obama, which do you guys think who owns the system want in?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The only people that can't see that the elections are rigged are those that refuse to open their eyes. I can remember being told by my father, that the reason he didn't vote was because, it doesn't matter who is or isn't elected, there were people in positions of power that are never heard about that are controlling what goes on in the world. National elections are just distractions that divides the voters over emotional non issues. The candidates are elected more for their looks, image, or charisma, than the ability to represent their constituents. They are all manufactured in the same factory, and owned by international bankers.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I agree I thought that at the offset,I think letting people vote is way of letting them think they have a say,but I've said right along I think Mc Cain has been penciled in,there are 2 chances of Obama getting voted in ,slim and none

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter which one that gets the actual vote or gets picked by the PTB. They are O.K. with either one or they wouldn't be in the running. They will probably flip a coin, and celebrate with champagne and caviar.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think the two parties don't really matter to the people on the inside. I think they're looking to see who the majority of the people like and then it's counted. Every time I hear McCain's party say what they are going to do, I hear Obama's party say the same thing so does it matter? Either way the politicians will get their way. I'm sure they won't get laid off at work and their gas is most likely paid for with a visa government card. I'm sure that when every one falls and has nothing left they'll still be in office trying to fix something they screwed up and we'll suffer the consequences. So yes it's counted either way.

top topics

join