It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My topic should read: "Amazing Discoveries 2026 End of Times".

But I really hate topics that mislead from the entire post. Also please note that I have been on much Risperdal since these events and my memory is a bit vague, so I have pulled out what information I have about all of this. I was going to put this in the Religious Conspiracies forum, but not really a conspiracy here, just missing information...now to the topic.

I have the dates listed, but not the year, so I am going to say it was in 1999. In Bakersfield, CA I attended several presentations by Dan Bentzinger called "Amazing Discoveries". In a nutshell, it was a series (21) of presentations that offered a different view of research done with the Bible, Christianity, and the end of times. While I could not attend all of them due to working all the time to get the really spiffy family Bible for everyone who attended all of the sessions, I did attend atleast 18 of them.

So, on one of the very last presentations this guy discussed when the math in the Bible added up to the end of days being in 2026. I have Googled many, many times trying to correlate with my memories of this, but can find absolutely nothing. I know for fact he stated 2026 because my wife was there at the time and concurs with this being the year listed.

What perplexes me even more is that I have a binder (looking at it right now) with all 21 of the transcripts from the presentations. In every presentation you could follow along, word for word, what this guy was saying if you had bought a transcript. And I know it was in there because I remember following along. Both my wife and I do not remember anything ever being discussed that you could not follow along with the transcript. But for some reason I can't find anything at all in these transcripts or on numerous Google searches about how the Bible says that time will end in 2026.

Now with all the discussions about 2008 through 2012 being the end of times, I began remembering about these presentations and the math this guy presented from the Bible that told when times would end. Now I am unable to find it anywhere. So now I ask to everyone here on the boards who has actually come across information about the Bible stating that time will end in 2026, can you please post a link to the info if you have it, or explain it so that my brain can finally move on to something else?

And sorry for the really long explanation for a simple query, but I feel it needed a bit of reference to what facts I do have since I am insane and am trying to keep away from pointless bickering about why the Bible is wrong...thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Do you remember his saying appx 50 times that NOBODY will know exactly when the world will end and if anybody claims to then don't pay attention to them.

MATTHEW 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of Heaven, but my Father only.

Don't have babies. Me saying that, not the bible.

join