It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreclosure watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
The decreases make sense. We're in a lull right now between the Subprime and Option Adjustable/ Alt-A loan resets. The good news is that when these loans reset, interest rates will be lower. The bad news is that for nearly all these loans, the owners will be upside down.

So the 2nd round of foreclosures that will be made available to the general buying public will be even nicer and more affordable than the 1st round of foreclosures.

Wow what happens in 2011 and why is there a huge drop off in 2012?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Posted 1/3/09

Decrease of 10,699 over 1 week

Decrease of 0.6 over 1 week

Now the layoff announcements and tax hikes begin.

Posted 1/10/09

Decrease of 184,003 over 1 week

Decrease of 10.8% over 1 week

WTF?

Can someone tell me how that happens?

I have also been watching my local new real estate listings and there haven't been very many at all in the last 2 weeks.

According to this graph it looks to me like sub-prime foreclosures should increase in feburary and march and then drop off again in april. Then it looks like the next wave after that will be option adjustable mortgages starting this summer and increasing through 2010 and 2011.

So if they are out to finish off the central bank they will jack up interest rates starting this summer (Which means lower home prices, even still). If they don't jack up interest rates no one will want to continue buying the interest on the debt (Which will continue to slow the economy and force more corporations into bankruptcy and means more layoffs and foreclosures, which means lower home prices, even still)

Alt-A mortage holders will be watching all of this to see if they want to bail on thier current mortgage or not. Will property prices recover within 10 years?

Honestly this all looks like it is pre-planned to coincide with a culmination of violence in the mid-east around 2012.

1913 -2012 will be 99 years under the rule of the central bank. The country as we know it will probably cease to exist which will make the mortgage issue a mute point. So at this point it's just about maintaining positive cash flow and NOT counting on appreciation.

Survive or die.

What is agency debt?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Posted 1/3/09

Decrease of 10,699 over 1 week

Decrease of 0.6 over 1 week

Now the layoff announcements and tax hikes begin.

Posted 1/10/09

Decrease of 184,003 over 1 week

Decrease of 10.8% over 1 week

WTF?

Can someone tell me how that happens?

Well it's that time again. Time for the weekly foreclosure numbers. Maybe the stock market will go up after the numbers are released.

Posted 1/17/2009

Increase of 205,952 over 1 week

Increase of 12% over 1 week

Obviously there is some data manipulation or recording error going on somewhere. Numbers don't fluctuate that fast. Website error on Realty Trac ? Thier data has proven to be reliable up til now.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join