It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Iran: Israel Gets Green Light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Starred, I agree with you!

BTW I did not go on the "my country is better than yours" Dooper went on that bandwagon everytime, he posted. my goal was to put him back in his little box.

But having said that, Alot of Americans do feed off that crap! "We are better" or "we can do what we want" I hear this all the time from fellow Americans.

Whether, you want to call it, a location, street, adress, or made up borders. As a nation its populalated with majorly ignorant people. That's a fact. They maybe nice people, but the majority are so ignorant towards the world.

And I didn't mention, Oil, money, or wealth, war or anything.

Funny Dooper hasn't been back

[edit on 27-9-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

6) We as a collective...you dooper, and you mind of the universe are in the same boat. You have taken your eye off of the "people" that decide things, in fact I bet you are both willing to fight for some made up sense of patriotism the government(s) would use, to get you to achieve the "bankers" agenda. They are your masters. The ones that control the money.

Please don't insult my intellegence! I don't and will not fight for any form of power, governments or otherwise. You just do not know me to question or judge on what you think I might do or follow on some of these agendas. I don't fall for any of this. I hope that is clear to you.

And in my vocabulary, there is no such thing as patriotrism, I don't believe in it and I don't follow it. I don't live in America either
I don't put my identity into a country. I'm an individual. I'm using my own personal power for the greater good. I have value and moral, I'm not stupid to fall for such, act of patriotrism, or trickery into following someone and fighting for them, for their desires. Please don't say things like that to me. In the way you've come acrossed here, I feel you've really mis-judged me as a person. I do not doubt my own power. So why would I give my power to another person. So you are very wrong in your questioning of me.

BTW. I am my own master. What's your master? Put the question right back at you.

7) Ireland and America are birthplaces, addressess. You are no more a sovereign nation than the United States is. They no longer exist in the 21st century. So stop fighting like, "my school is better than your school in football" because that is what it now boils down to.

I agree! It's Americans, who play that tune, everyday, I'm not liking it and I'm quite sick of it, too. The majority of the World would agree with me here. It's not just elites its everyday people in America too who say this jargon.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Starred, I agree with you!

BTW I did not go on the "my country is better than yours" Dooper went on that bandwagon everytime, he posted. my goal was to put him back in his little box.

But having said that, Alot of Americans do feed off that crap! "We are better" or "we can do what we want" I hear this all the time from fellow Americans.

Whether, you want to call it, a location, street, adress, or made up borders. As a nation its populalated with majorly ignorant people. That's a fact. They maybe nice people, but the majority are so ignorant towards the world.

And I didn't mention, Oil, money, or wealth, war or anything.

Funny Dooper hasn't been back

My friend I don't know if you did understand what I was saying.
...You being born in Ireland and me being born in Minnesota is just a location these days. You and I serve the same master unwillingly. The people that control me, control you.

But a more important issue is the American ignorance and arrogance.
Why is it so important? Because the power in England moved to America and because of the twisting of our Constitutional Republic we ended up being the power in the world. The bankers and family's had to have some place to call home and what a good military to protect them. So there you go, America.
Now, you should be pissed because you "need" the people of America to wake up and do something. The people in Ireland have no say nor any power to do anything...sorry. You have every right to be pissed at seeing your saviors end up being a bunch of egotistical, stupid, mortal people like the rest of the world.
Does that sound arrogant to you? Should I sugarcoat it or try and be politically correct, would it be easier for you to hear? Its just the way it is.
Hey! if I'm wrong and you guys in Ireland can friggin fix the problems in the world then get on it and if you don't I am going to want to blame you guys for everything too. But you didn't stick your nose into the everybody's business like our government did and so we have to face the wrath, and the responsiblity to fix it. After all it is our dumb assess that allowed these people to take control. So my fellow American's should shut their mouths and stop spouting about all of our past deeds and blah blah blah...all it does is make the rest of the world pissed because we are just as dumb as them and we are carrying the ball. We, American's are the ones that have to do something, we have to get rid of our corrupt government that serve the real rulers of the world. American's have to do it. But look at our dumbasses. Be pissed but if you hope to help out what so ever you should know that telling them how dumb or responsible they are for your problems is just going to make them defend the tards that are doing this and you end up helping the bad guys.
...does that make any sense? Look at Bush. Lets say you run into an American that doesn't like Bush but you don't know that......so, you start trashing America and the ignorant people and all of sudden you have this American defending Bush, a guy he can't stand but you made him go all patriotic cause you attacked him and then he goes back to America and starts spouting how Bush was right that people just are jealous or some other stupid thing....the point is you turned a friend into a foe. The American's on this site obviously are not fans of our government...but if you attack them they are going to drape themselves with the American flag and there you gave the PTB another friend. Don't help them by attacking the ignorant American, they are your foot troops You need them.
.....I made no sense did I?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I see you posted before I finished my last post.....oh, I'm sure my post is going to go over big with you now.

Its more the rhetoric I'm addressing than you personally. Meaning that I didn't mean you personally would join the army to fight for the cause but people from your Country, like anyone from any other Country.

You as an individual might be different from the rest of the masses but I was addressing them. So when I say you are ignorant I mean the people of your Country....and I mean the same percentage as in MY Country or any other. People are people.

You need us to fix things that we broke. Think for yourself the best way for you to help that cause. I'm telling you that pissing off ignorant rednecks is not the answer. Give them a better fight. American's are the best because we are made up of the rest of the world. As far as me? If Palin gets into the White House I want to move to Ireland and drink my beloved Guiness until I kill myself.....or become a Barister in England maybe in Statford or Bamburough....or my Australia would take me in. Where ever I end up, I don't want a t.v. I don't want to participate in the madness....let me sit on my porch drinking my tea and watch the bright light in the sky moment before it takes me away. You are so lucky if you are chilling in a small town in Ireland. Throw your computer away and live a life away from this madness. Go to the pub and listen to the great music, you still have a sense of community there don't you? You haven't gone all 21st century have you? People still sing? Play darts? Walk to the pub? Friends and family you see everyday? Family not living 2000km's away. Throw your friggin cell phones away.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Originally this post started about Israel getting red light to bomb Iran. I don't know, but it sounds like the topic may have something to do with fighting and war.

Some Irish pacifist pushover gets angry because I use the word Irish, and tells me how ignorant Americans are and how America is a mistake. Now we've got folks talking about how the whole world are all puppets pulled by the same political/criminal puppeteers, and quite frankly, I don't blame my troubles on these vaporous, mystical, all-powerful, secretive, manipulative powers that continually work against mankind. Collectively, political leaders don't have enough intelligence to wipe their backsides, much less pull off all this crap they're accused of.

Now, what I said about war and fighting is not spoken out of complete ignorance. In conflict, which was the original topic, you can break it down to the basics. You have predators, and then you have prey. You can wait to get hit, or you can hit first. You can use surprise, or be surprised. You can use mass of force, or you can be crippled or destroyed. This isn't that hard. Israel has consistently been attacked, Iran's President has rattled his sabres, threatened Israel with extinction, and is in the process of accumulating sufficient nuclear material to do just that.

When a threat, a real threat has been made, prudence alone dictates that you assume this is not an idle threat.

Now I don't care if one likes war, or hates war, or detests violence of any kind, it just may be thrust upon you. You will fight and prevail, or . . . not.

And idealists, pacifists, intelligentsia get dead first in times of war. It doesn't matter if they wanted war. I don't care how high their moral strength is. The cream of Poland was rounded up and executed. First thing!

I truly don't know what in hell you guys are talking about. War is wrong! War is supposedly a game initiated by the political/criminal elite? Who give a crap? Certainly not those who initiate catastrophic threats, and then given green light after green light when no one stops them, decide to carry out their threats. Once the shooting starts, morality doesn't enter the equation.

A good Christian? Yeah. Look up what Israel was commanded by the same God of Christianity to do to the city of Ai. That's how you deal with an enemy. Biblically.

My favorites in my opponents in war? Enemy moralists and pacifists. You gotta love a man who can't and won't fight once the fight has begun.

At the end of the day, the winners make the rules. Those who forge their swords into plows, plow for those with swords. It has been this way since time began, and will never, ever change.

Go sit with Neville Chamberlain. His pacifism and desire to use reason and place himself on a morally higher plane directly caused at least twenty-five million deaths. And that's what folks like you never get around to. The other side of the equation. Jeez.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
gee, thanks Dooper for making things easy for me.

You obviously weren't alive during the Cuban Missle crisis. were you?

Your first strike mentality is (what will ATS allow for me to say?)

Forget Chamberlin how about Kennedy? If we attacked Cuba...game over. Play the hindsight game if you want.

You want to spout off to Mind of the Universe (what ever his name is) about learning about history....well you do it.

There is no first strike victory end game. You won't have an opportunity to plow a field let alone have anything in your hand to do it with.

What era do you live in? (mind is the universe. sorry for the mistake)

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Originally this post started about Israel getting red light to bomb Iran. I don't know, but it sounds like the topic may have something to do with fighting and war.

Yes you did, you told me that I shouldn't have an opinion on this topic of war because I'm Irish. and we Irish are not fit to talk about war, because of our history. But our in our history, we did not invade, we did not kill other people in other countries. You keep enphisising your BS claims on a few Irish people, and painting a whole nation black. Yes you did it, all by yourself. You blacken me for voicing my opinion on this war too. You have absaloutley no respect, understanding and you are cluleess on reailty.

So Yes you did. go back and read. Your were quite full of arrogance too. You don't make any sense, because your not even aware of your own behaviour and your short term memory is non existent.

Now, what I said about war and fighting is not spoken out of complete ignorance. In conflict, which was the original topic, you can break it down to the basics. You have predators, and then you have prey. You can wait to get hit, or you can hit first. You can use surprise, or be surprised. You can use mass of force, or you can be crippled or destroyed. This isn't that hard. Israel has consistently been attacked, Iran's President has rattled his sabres, threatened Israel with extinction, and is in the process of accumulating sufficient nuclear material to do just that.

Nonsense, nonsense and Nonsense. We are not animals, and you seem to want to be basic and lets just be animals. Not logic or right. We are human beings. Human learn from their mistakes. Humans are prey to sharks maybe. That's about it.

Get that fact into your head.

That is not correct that the Iranian president wanted Israel wiped off the map. he corrected those lies himself live on T.V. It's your government twisting it things again. (remind you of Iraq? no?)

He has publically stated MANY times, he does not want war with either America or Israel. That lie has already been debunked on ATS dooper. Now you can sing and dance, but it's not my fault your ignornant of it. He has told the world, he wants nothing but peace, despite Bush and Israels efforts to ignite a war for profitereal reasons. But oh well.

Second fact, Many many countries in the world has nuclear capabilities, Including America and Israel, stop assuming that Iran wants to attack, cus it doesn't. Its a peaceful soveriegn prospering nation that wants and has the right to protects itself. Especially since Bush is messing everything up and constantly doing the whole nazis and fear rants into the American people!! You either are now falling for it or your getting paid to talk like this

When a threat, a real threat has been made, prudence alone dictates that you assume this is not an idle threat.
Your own government makes the threats, ignited the last war and provokes and threatens a new one. are you aware yet, obviously not lol... ignorant, ignorant and ignorant you are.

Now I don't care if one likes war, or hates war, or detests violence of any kind, it just may be thrust upon you. You will fight and prevail, or . . . not.
Still not acceptable behaviour or the responsible adult way of dealing with conflict. Simple as. I don't think anybody give's a hoot whether you care, cus you don't have self respect to begin with anyway.

I truly don't know what in hell you guys are talking about. War is wrong! War is supposedly a game initiated by the political/criminal elite? Who give a crap? Certainly not those who initiate catastrophic threats, and then given green light after green light when no one stops them, decide to carry out their threats. Once the shooting starts, morality doesn't enter the equation.
What? I'm sorry but what are you talking about again
I asked you twice before previously who is "them"? or those "threats" Now now, you must explain exactly what your trying to get everyone else to understand. I mean we don't know who the "threat" is do we ? (or do we)

EDIT: Yes war is wrong, when its to do with killing people for money, power and greed. Pretty much what's causing wars right now. Today, humans are much more adapted and communcative. We can solve issues and conflict much more efficiently, with diplomacy. War causes more hate and resentment.

My favorites in my opponents in war? Enemy moralists and pacifists. You gotta love a man who can't and won't fight once the fight has begun.
Love what? or fight what, again explain? Do you behave like this all the time?

At the end of the day, the winners make the rules. Those who forge their swords into plows, plow for those with swords. It has been this way since time began, and will never, ever change.
there is no winner, not in war. You can keep calling yourself a winner of a battle, but yet fight another war and another and so on, what does it take to prove your the best and how much does it take for it to lose it all?

Go sit with Neville Chamberlain. His pacifism and desire to use reason and place himself on a morally higher plane directly caused at least twenty-five million deaths. And that's what folks like you never get around to. The other side of the equation. Jeez.

Not relevant to topic. Why don't you sit next to Neville Chamberlain???

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

What era do you live in? (mind is the universe. sorry for the mistake)

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Res Ipsa]

I live in the right at this time era.

What era do live in?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
dude! leave me out of you and Dooper's fight.

The only thing I did was correct your name at the end because I thought you might get pissed if I said it wrong like it was on purpose or something.

I asked Dooper what era he lived in.........not you.

You both are stuck on ignorance so rock on....I'm out.

(hmmm, yep, my fault for jumping in before, I apologize, my mistake, I'm out)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm not been ignorant, but that is your opinion anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Go back from the start and if you read what I wrote, you'll see that this Irish nut is making things up. He's saying that I said things that are not written anywhere.

He either is blind and can't read what I wrote, or gets so mad than anyone would reply that he can't see through his tears of anger. Go back and read it!

And it's fun to see a guy who gets so worked up and angry so easily that he's about to vapor-lock, or blow a blood vessel. He has a weed up his butt over something else, and this is his outlet.

Yes, we both apparently live in Florida. And I do live in the current era. During the Cuban missile crisis, I recall as a boy the B-52's circling 24 hours a day. One third in the air, one third on the runway with the crews at the controls, and one third sleeping.

I spent many an hour watching them circle.

It's true the Soviets had tactical nuclear weapons in Cuba. But if you'll go back to the balance of nuclear weapons and delivery technologies, it quickly becomes clear that had they initiated use, the Russian people today would still be digging out of the wasteland.

After the Cuban Missile Crisis as you mention, I later saw scores of defenseless villagers massacred because they couldn't or wouldn't fight. Poor souls just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And they didn't even have a side. Village chief's pregnant wife tied to a tree, shot in the belly three times, and gutted alive while forcing the husband to watch before they killed him. Children taken into jungle and killed. Teachers, local administrators, students, clergy - murdered like cattle going to the slaughter. It's sickening enough to knock a buzzard off a gut-wagon.

I make no apologies. I hate evil, violent bastards with a passion, and I'll never, ever give one an even break. Even to my last breath. It's a really, really hard world out there with some really stupid, bad people. I'm glad that the fine Irish gentleman has never experienced any of this unnecessary butchery. He's certainly have much different ideas than those he's touting.

When I met these butchers, I used every dirty trick in the book, and some of my own. I gave them even less mercy as they previously gave to the defenseless. And I did my best to create a dread in their very souls in those last few moments here on this plane. I learned their cultural aversions, and did I ever use every single one. After a while, we literally had to run them down. God damn them. God damn me if you wish.

There are those who can't and those who can. I just found out by chance that I was one of those who could. And we do it for those who can't.

To keep the miscellaneous barbarians outside the walls, you need your own butchers who can be just as ruthless. Some folks . . . . can't stomach getting their hands dirty, and I'm not talking about you. Everyone likes to drink deeply from the milk of freedom, but there's those who don't want to even smell the cow.

To hell with them.

So, If I'm Israel, and I've been invaded numerous times by Muslim countries, and some other Muslim fanatic from another Muslim country indicates that we should be exterminated, and he's on the verge of getting nuclear weapons, then I'm going to hit as hard as I can, and kill as many as I can, as fast as I can, and just hope to hold on for a little longer. And tell the rest of the world that they can pucker up and kiss my rosy red rectum.

I may go down, but I'll go down swinging, not whimpering.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper again, you've failed to answer my question.
This is my third time now

Who is "them" and who are these "threats" that you keep speaking of, This whole dilemma your trying to explain to us, about this "needed" war?? Or who you have to stop, I'm really really lost here?

Can you answer people's questions?

Second you haven't back up anything, You are not accurate on Israel been attacked like it's the victim. That is absauloutly false. Israel has been attacking nearly every nation in the middle east throughout the 50 year history. Butchering Palistinieans. Building walls around their lands. Attacked Syria numerous times, and attacked again very recently. Israel has been threatening Iran for the last 2 years perodically. Israel has nuclear weapons, and has said it will use them. Israel is not the victim in this case. Israel will attack as it pleases, knowing that United States will back them, for profit and other zionist reasons.

This is where you lack intellegence. You don't take two side of the story and grasp the reality. You don't ask jewish people, or muslim, and grasp the two together. I ask people all the time. In fact for the last few weeks. I've asked many muslim people on what they "see" happening in their homelands. You Dooper depend on T.V. I'm not going to tell you what the actual problem is over there, and why Israel wants to attack Iran. You will jist have to get your head out of the box and get out and learn a few things on these events. You will not learn talking in arrogance and behaving like you know it all. Get the facts, not the waffle. You might even gain some self respect.

DO NOT make up false claims Dooper, Its comes to this once again, that I have to tell you!

Turn off the T.V and get educated on World history, your only going on the media story
Wake up, oh wake up.

Just in case you become ignorant again, I'lll ask again.
Yet again, fourth time now, Can you answer people's questions. Since you've not answered any. I'm going to ask again.

Who are these "threats" you are after? who is "them" that you keep speaking of in your post, those people your trying to stop? I need you to explain clearly what your problem is.

Can you do that? Look forward to hear some sense.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Go back from the start and if you read what I wrote, you'll see that this Irish nut is making things up. He's saying that I said things that are not written anywhere.
Behave yourself. and less of the name callling. Or you will get yourself booted off ATS, rapid. Have some respect for other people please!

He either is blind and can't read what I wrote, or gets so mad than anyone would reply that he can't see through his tears of anger. Go back and read it!
I'm denying ignorance.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Some followup indicating the plan to attack Iran is still moving forward:

Israel says U.S. provides advanced radar
System will give Israel early warning in case of Iranian missile attack

JERUSALEM - The U.S. has provided Israel with an advanced radar system that will give it early warning in case of an Iranian missile attack, Israeli officials said Sunday, confirming a new defense tool in what is potentially the Mideast's deadliest feud.

The radar system, to be run by some 120 accompanying U.S. military personnel, was delivered last week, the Israeli defense officials said. It has been set up temporarily at the Nevatim air base in the Negev desert and will likely be moved to a permanent site in the next few months, they said.

Defense News, the weekly that first reported the system's deployment, identified it as a high-powered radar known as FBX-T and said it will be linked to the U.S. military's Joint Tactical Ground Station.

Forward Based X-Band Transportable (FBX-T) Radar
AN/TPY-2 / TPS-X / Forward Deployable Radar (FDR)
Global Security

Also, the UN and International Atomic Energy Agency has changed their tune to say that Iran is now on the path to building an nuclear weapon and maybe only few months away from their goal.

Iran on Way to Atomic Bomb Capability: ElBaradei ABC/Reuters

Iran is on its way to mastering technology that would enable it to build atomic bombs, if it so chose, International Atomic Energy Agency director Mohamed ElBaradei said in remarks published on Friday.

U.N.: Iran on path to build atomic weapon USAToday

International Atomic Energy Agency chief Mohamed El-Baradei said there was a list of countries that have both the fissile material and the technical means to assemble an atomic weapon within a few months, according to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung daily.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

The problem you're having with the word "them" goes back to your command of the English language. The word "them" is a pronoun in the objective case of the word "they." When discussing concepts, as in "conflicts," "wars," or "battles," once it has been determined that you are talking of two opposing sides, which are specifically identified or logically assumed, then when one speaks of his how side, one can feel free to use pronouns such as "ours," "us," "mine," and by contrast, when you refer to the other side, these pronouns can be used with the implied understanding that "them," "those," "their," would apply to an enemy, antagonist, or opponent.

Now if one doesn't understand that you are in fact discussing "concepts," you will resort to asking nuance questions, such as "specifically who is 'them?'" This means the discussion has gone over your head, and you are merely trying to logjam the discussion to conceal a lack of basic understanding.

Israel obtained its independence in May of 1948, and was almost immediately attacked by coalition Arab forces of Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon, and Iraq. Only after the Egyptian forces were cut off and about to be slaughtered was a truce signed.

In 1956 the Suez was nationalized by Nassar, Israel was prohibited usage, and Great Britain and France were restricted use. Great Britain and France attacked along the canal, and Israel attacked down the Sinai, took Gaza and Sharm el Sheikh, which it soon turned over to the UN after being guaranteed access through the canal.

Guerilla attacks continued and escalated against Israel in attacks that originated across the Egyptian and Jordanian borders, while Syria engaged in artillery attacks on the Israeli farmlands and settlements in northern Galilee. Which the Israeli's purchased.

I recall for months and weeks the poison spouted by the Egyptians on how they were going to destroy Israel. In May of 1967, Egypt broke the accords of 1956, moved in large numbers of men and tanks into the Sinai, ordered the UN out, blockaded the Straits of Tiran, and formed a very public alliance with Jordan. They were still lining up their forces, fixing the folds in their skirts, when Israel hit them right between their eyes.

Israel: 264,000 men
800 tanks
400 aircraft

Egypt: 240,000 men
1,180 tanks
400 aircraft

Jordan: 58,000 men
200 tanks
30 aircraft

Syria: 105,000 men
550 tanks
120 aircraft

Iraqi: 50,000 men
630 tanks
200 aircraft

Saudi: 50,000 men
100 tanks
40 aircraft

The Arab forces so intent on destroying Israel were humiliated. Especially after weeks and months of bragging on what destruction they would perform. And the Soviets? This was their best equipment. These were their tactics. They were embarrassed beyond infuriation.

On October 6, 1973, rearmed and reloaded by the Soviet Union with the very best equipment, Egypt and Syria coordinated an attack against Israel. Again, this was all talked up in the months leading up to this attack. In 1972 Sadat stated that Egypt was committed to war with Israel, and that they were prepared to "sacrifice one-million Egyptian soldiers." In the north, Syria attacked the Israeli's with 1,300 tanks against the Israeli 180 tanks. Iraq jumped in on the northern attack with 30,000 men, 500 tanks, and 700 APC's. It went so badly for the Arabs that the Soviets, exceedingly embarrassed, threatened nuclear response against Israel, and in fact moved men and ships nearby. At that point the United States went from DEFCON-Four to DEFCON-Three.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Kosygin and Andropov could not believe that the US would go to war over Israel. (Some things you just learn along the way.)

And since then, multiple attacks from borders have resulted in cross-border punitive attacks.

Iraq's nuclear reactor was destroyed in 1981.

Syria's suspected nuclear plant was destroyed in 2007.

Iran is defying the UN and processing nuclear fuel. Given their rhetoric and threats against Israel, what do you suppose is going to happen? Given the multiple attacks and threats over the decades, do you think the Israeli's are going to wait to get hit?

Nah.

I understand - you are having problems with the concepts of fighting. Principles of generally accepted international behavior. My suggestion is to find a culinary recipe thread and stay on it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Given their rhetoric and threats against Israel, what do you suppose is going to happen? Given the multiple attacks and threats over the decades, do you think the Israeli's are going to wait to get hit

Your wrong. Iran has not threatened Israel, but if Israel attacks, Iran will defend itself You just cannot take two sides of the situation.

When are you going to admit and accept reality. You do not understand the Middle east problem. It goes back to the time Israel became a newly formed country. Problems arose from there.

You don't understand the basics. You dont have the ability of dicernment to look at a situation properly.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by mind is the universe

The problem you're having with the word "them" goes back to your command of the English language. The word "them" is a pronoun in the objective case of the word "they." When discussing concepts, as in "conflicts," "wars," or "battles,"

But you keep emphisizing "them" or "those" and these "threats" that America has to fight

WHO ARE THEY. I'm asking you a basic question here?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Israel needs to be real careful .. green light or not.

Israel is truly out of credit points and credibility now. Maybe it should pull its horns in and keep its mouth shut for once, or people might start giving it the attention it merits, right across the board. And Israel knows it could not withstand that scrutiny and continue as it has been. It's like a kid which never knows when to quit. Until finally, someone puts their foot down hard. And that's getting closer by the minute

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I understand - you are having problems with the concepts of fighting. Principles of generally accepted international behavior. My suggestion is to find a culinary recipe thread and stay on it.

You YET again, you like alot of American pick and choose the facts in conflicts. To back yourself up, or make another country a victim, another an enemy. One country the bad guy, and another the good guy.

In a comic book, they speak these concepts like you!

But on topic. You have to accept, that the Arabs did not attack, Israel around the time the holy state was formed, for fun. They did retaliate on each other. I will explain why below.

The Arabs that lived there in the Israelie state along side the jews for thosands of years. In 1949 the UK and zionists, massercred the palistineans and taken their homes. The only choice they had was stay and die or flee to the small infertile states abided for the refugees. The Palistinean people were treated like animals and still are today. Forced to live on the poorest parts of the country. Millions of these people are now living in states smaller than hawaii. The poverty and conditions are appalling. Two states the Gaza strip and Palistine are to small and too overcrowded to sustain and give the people freedom.

The United States and The United Kingdom did not deal with this situation right at all. The Arabs today are bitter and still grieving over this hurt and pain. They have every right to be. Now in saying that, the perception is still believed that the Arabs are attacking Israel, that's not neccessarily true. They are technically freedom fighters. The people that do take their own lives or defend themselves against these horrible acts brought onto them by the jewish states and the zionists. Or doing so because they have no will to live, they have no power to change or make their lives better. So the only way to deal with it is, taking your life (a brave thing to do)

When are people going to accept their responsiblity and behave. Dooper conflict arises, when people like you, are unable to treat other human beings with respect. so they either disrespect you or challenge you.

Even today. The Israeli elites. want to further exasperate the problem, by separating the people more, stopping free movment between the states. Essentially turning Palistine into a prison. Demonizing the people, who are Human beings just like us Dooper. How does killing all these palistineans help the situation, how does a war, help this situation, can you explain to me how in your opinion, this works, or how I dont understand conflict.?

The Israel government building 11 Foot walls around their homelands. Further creating tensions and disrespect. How would that make you feel Dooper? can you just answer that if you were in, that situation, someone building 11 foot walls through your vineyard, you have very little money to feed your family and your vineyards are ruined. Your children separated from your neighbours. and the walls block out your sunlight? How does that make you feel?
You see, Unlike you I can see why Israel is a problem today. I can see that Israel are alot to blame from putting themselves into conflict with neighbouring nations. People and nations want to respect each other. It goes both ways. If you have respect for another person, you get respect. Israel doesn't have self respect, nor does it preach it.

Something America, and people like you MUST learn.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join