It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Iran: Israel Gets Green Light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Initially, Israel had been denied US bunker buster bombs and an air corridor through Iraq for such an attack, but times are now changing.

U.S. to sell IAF smart bombs for heavily fortified targets Haaretz

Despite reservations in Washington regarding a possible Israeli strike on Iran, the American administration will supply Israel with sophisticated weapons for heavily fortified targets, the U.S. administration announced.

The U.S. Department of Defense announced it would sell the Israel Air Force 1,000 new smart bombs, rumored to significantly enhance the IAF's military capabilities. The deal was approved amid public and secret messages from Washington, with the Americans expressing their reservations about a possible Israeli strike against the Islamic Republic's suspected nuclear sites.

US a step closer to Iran blockade Asia Times

Should the new sanctions prove as catalysts for more aggressive US actions against Iran in international waters or the Persian Gulf, as called for by some members of US Congress seeking the interdiction of Iranian cargo ships, then by the time Bush's successor takes over at the Oval Office next January, the climate in US-Iran hostility may have degenerated to such depths that it would take a monumental effort to undo what appears to be Bush's last hurrah.

Meanwhile the EU throws in the joker with mixed messages.

Sarkozy Says Iran May Provoke Israeli Attack, Causing Disaster

President Nicolas Sarkozy said Iran's nuclear program may provoke an attack by Israel, urging the Islamic republic to accept international inspections.

``Iran is taking a major risk in continuing its process of obtaining nuclear weapons, which we are certain is happening,'' Sarkozy said today in Damascus, Syria. ``One day, whatever the Israeli government is, we can imagine ourselves one morning with an Israel that would have attacked. That would be a disaster.''

Also, banks are imploding with Monday indicating to be a severe sell off. Lehman Brothers currently went bankrupt while BOA bought up Merill Lynch for peanuts. It won't be too long until the gloves come off Wall Street to forestall a fiscal depression and in a war economy, you know that that means.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Meeting of the minds commences for battle plans:

Six Major Powers To Meet In Washington Friday Over Iran RTTNews

Sean McCormack, spokesman for the U.S. State Department, said that the G5 plus one nations would discuss the next steps to be taken to convince Tehran to give up its uranium enrichment program, which was not suspended, as confirmed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Israel to elect new warhawk leader:

Israel's ruling party to pick Olmert's successor AFP

JERUSALEM (AFP) — Members of Israel's governing Kadima party headed to the polls on Wednesday to elect a new leader, with the foreign minister and a hawkish former general vying to replace scandal-plagued Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

Blogger equates this is preliminary to WW3:

Bush Agrees to War on Iran

As the World Focuses on the Imploding Global Economy
Bush Agrees to War on Iran

The United States has agreed to sell to Israel 1,000 of the very advanced bunker buster GBU-39 bombs. This is a major development as the Bush Administration had denied previous recent Israeli requests for large numbers of this weapon system. The GBU-39 has a stand off range of 110 km and uses pop-out wings with extremely accurate fire and forget technology. It is capable of penetrating 90 cm of steel reinforced concrete. This indicates that the Israeli Government has succeeded in its request that America allow it to attack Iranian nuclear facilities. The GBU-39s will be used extensively in attacks on Iranian targets, as well as on Syrian and Hezbollah high value targets in both Syria and Lebanon.

The imploding banking industry has kept Iran plans off the radar, much like Lehman went bankrupt while Asia was on holiday.

Is Israel preparing an autumn surprise? Gulfnews

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
People are stupid, when i see these threads, it cant be much farther from the truth especially the Americans that have been fed on silver spoons!

George senior, and junior. like father like son. Going around like two spoilt brats raging havok on this planet for the last 25 years. And the filty karma they have for generations.

May karma come hit them soon! Mark my words. This war is not acceptable. Both America and Israel. are irrersponsible and unacceptable in their actions, period.

Stop behaving like brat like animal. And have respect for fellow nations, and the people that live in these nations.

George Bush if your reading this, you will be getting alot of bad luck. If McCain wins, his bad lucks starts on the day entering the white house.

Its up to the people of America to cop on now. And use some common sense!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Now, now. For an Irishman, I find your post confusing. The Irish? The same Irish that have fought in every army in every war over the past few hundred years? The same Irish who have the reputed motto, "Is this a private fight, or can anyone participate?"

Somebody will eventually have to peg the rabid dogs threatening the neighborhood. Israel? The US? It doesn't matter, as long as they are stopped.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Now, now. For an Irishman, I find your post confusing. The Irish? The same Irish that have fought in every army in every war over the past few hundred years? The same Irish who have the reputed motto, "Is this a private fight, or can anyone participate?"

Somebody will eventually have to peg the rabid dogs threatening the neighborhood. Israel? The US? It doesn't matter, as long as they are stopped.

Your confused because your the same ignorant woeful Americans I see here every other day. Your confused for the fact. You know absaloutley nothing on world history

Go learn something, for heavan sake, before you talk nonsenese and tell people your confused.

And don't be watching stupid American crap on T.V

USA and Israel will be stopped. Their behaviour is not acceptable. get smart. I'm losing my paitence with this constant pathetic ignorance amongst you Americans.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My Little song curtesy of the Beach Boys:

I went to Iraq looking for a dance
I saw Iran, and I thought I'd take the chance, bomb Iran... bomb Iran...
You got me rockin and a rolling
Ayatollahs will be glowing, bomb Iran... bomb, bomb, bomb,bomb Iran...

Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb, Iran..

Bomb Iran..... Bomb Iran.....

You got me rocking and a rolling
Ayatollahs will be glowing, bomb Iran..... bomb, bomb, bomb,bomb Iran...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

USA and Israel will be stopped.

How will they be *stopped*?
I'd like to hear your view.

... * ...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Get the Beach Boy's permission before posting such trash in their name please.
I don't appreciate it and if asked, I doubt the Beach Boys would appreciate it either.

Oh, and wasn't it McCain that *joked* so?

He loves it I'm sure.

Just another reason to watch out for him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am going to open this reply by stating that I know I will be flamed but it is how I feel.

When the Iranian hostage crisis took place. I was 19. I had all the answers as 19 year olds do. I kept yelling at the TV as Jimmy Carter spoke, "Turn them into glass" Yes hostages would have died.

I felt like Iran manipulated our elections. Ronald Reagan would have won anyway, but to refuse to release hostages until he was sworn in? Please.

The hostages came home safe and I decided that is why I am not the President.

Now we are dealing with them again and again. Just bomb them.
Level the country. It doesn't even have to be nukes. Had we done this in 1979 we wouldn't be here today.

Yes we will be the jackasses of the world. We will have to learn to survive on our own. Most countries will turn their back on us. However I bet another country would listen to us next time. If there were a next time.

I know in my heart this really isn't the answer, but I am so tired of hearing about and dealing with these people. IF they are hellbent on destruction, destroy them. Give the President of Iran his version of Christ returning and be done with it.

Imagine how Israel must feel.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by seejanerun]

[edit on 23-9-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You want to see how any chance of Israeli attack can be stopped for certain?
No more Iranian military nuclear program or no more fanatics at helm of Iran or no more Israel. Pick your choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh, I agree that there are a lot of ignorant Americans. But I stand by my statements on the Irish fighting on every side of every army in every war. These folks didn't pick up the term "wild geese" for nothing.

While there is no way to determine your age, you seem very limited in your vision of world history yourself.

I've fought in battle, in war, and I learned a few things myself. And I learned a long time ago that if you hesitate, you become the victim. I much prefer to be the predator than the prey.

I found that the faster I shot and killed, the less shot I got. I see what hesitation in 1938 and 1939 did for you Europeans. Because you didn't initially have the balls to confront a threat while it was still manageable, and by manageable I mean probably less than 500,000 casualties, fifty-two-million people died.

Is 500,000 deaths good? Of course not. But it's a hell of a lot better than 52,000,000 deaths that were spread over the next five years.

You seem to have a pissy attitude toward America. I don't blame you. Many of the bold Irishmen came over here to the United States. And some of my ancestors were among those Irish who fought to get over here.

It's understandable. Piss-poor countries all hate the United States. Too bad. Just a jealous group of do-littles who feel left behind. And you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. We have our problems here in the United States, but unlike other countries, we keep trying, keep working, keep slugging, and yes, keep winning. And if push ever comes to shove, we will prevail again, because Americans, once their backs are to the wall, always overcome their stupid leadership and kill like no others on earth.

You sleep well tonight, because like it or not, you still fall under the protective envelope of the freedom-loving United States of America.

Long live Ireland.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thus would begin the war of contracts, and countries obligated would be involved. George Green speaks of the entire Northern Hemisphere being eradicated down to any living bacteria. His latest interview is on Project Camelot. A lot of people had decided his prediction was too extreme and would be avoided. Well the neo-nazis in power are trying to shove their depopulation down our throats. First the fall of all commerce, then nucelar and diseases being released. Then geophysical disasters and tidal waves.
If one missile is let loose, they will fly in all directions on this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Reply to poster on my view.

By not accepthing thier behaviour. I wll not sit back and agree to this teenage behaviour where a whole nation, is acting like a pack of spoilt brats

George, and his advisors are seriously losing grip now. Its coming rapid, mark my words. Karma is coming rapid!

The World is finally aware of what these governements do, to trick us into wars. We do not accept it anymore. Afterall they need our power to bring about these wars.

it's now stripping from them. Do you think anyone has any respect for what George Bush says anymore? Do you think people follow him anymore.

His life is cursed already... His whole family are a disgrace! abomination to humanity. An absaloute disgrace. Their behaviour and manipulation over the last 8 years is trechery and sick.

They will stop, once we do not accept thier behaivour and don't give our power to them anymore. Money is becoming useless already. The world economy is in jeperady. The world has begun a revolution

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Oh, I agree that there are a lot of ignorant Americans. But I stand by my statements on the Irish fighting on every side of every army in every war. These folks didn't pick up the term "wild geese" for nothing.

Gotta cut your crap right now.
Firstly your not educated on irish history, please do some research before you open your mouth on it. Secondly Ireland is a peaeful nation, and neutral country and just rejected the lisbon treaty, which wants Europe to become dumb fat America with a super army. Ireland is not an agressive nation. Ireland has a troubled history with England, Because of England wanting to take over our island, nothing else. We were forced to take sides, in many wars, due to religion, famine, treaties and England taking our lands, where families were left no choice but go join the army for some way to make money and buy food to keep their familes alive. etc. majority of Irish men during the 18th century by law had to fight alongside Britain in the Empire era. Throughout history Irealnd fought for its freedom, we never invaded. It was a matter of life and death, so your very wrong in your silly asumptions, you look pathetic to stand by it now. lol Your not in any way smart on topics outside your nation

We could go on. But we've just come to the fact, your wooefully I mean, woofully ignorant and just put yourself into a category of one of those "Americans" you call ignorant.

PLease shut up on Irish history, I would not want to waste my time explaining it to you for this reason, you need to become less ignorant and learn something from other people, rather then sitting with inferioty complex and hailing in front of your T.V.
Since you probably get your crap from T.V anyway. Go watch a movie for example such as " the wind that shakes your barley" or "michael collins" they are many more. But if you read "books" even, go to the the libaury and study Irish history. might learn something intellegent

While there is no way to determine your age, you seem very limited in your vision of world history yourself.
I'm old enough to know better!

I studied world history like most people outside of the US.
Its really simple, I know many teenagers alot younger than me, would know a heck of lot on world history, and are smart enough to know that America is pathetic and limited in their history. Most peole just need logic and awareness to know whats really going on in this world, you depend on T.V like all Americans, and dont deny it. I'm in my 20s btw, nothing to say or prove to you that i dont know much on history. Your arguments are pointless and mean nothing You can be a 106 and still be limited in your knowledge on world history. I'm appaled at where you get your logic from.

I've fought in battle, in war, and I learned a few things myself. And I learned a long time ago that if you hesitate, you become the victim. I much prefer to be the predator than the prey.

Do you want a trophy, I personally believe its stupid to fight in a war, in today terms anyway.

But Oh what a load of nonsense, we are not in the Animal kingdom you know, Or back in cave man days. We are a bit if not alot more evolved than that.

Although the American Government do spend billions of dollars every year on dumbing the American people to just basic animal instincts. fear, sleep, eat, fight, follow and react. eh sound familar. The media is one example of how the government does this. War is another, you've already fought in one lol.... Think i've busted you already on that one.

The money they make out of the war is pumped into the media. Let the Nazis bull roll! again.

I found that the faster I shot and killed, the less shot I got. I see what hesitation in 1938 and 1939 did for you Europeans. Because you didn't initially have the balls to confront a threat while it was still manageable, and by manageable I mean probably less than 500,000 casualties, fifty-two-million people died.

You see this is where I spot an Ignorant American right before my eyes., they only go on the proud things to say in recent history ignore what they dont want to accept. They pick the facs they want to say and leave the whole picture aside, in every solution and problem there is in this world. Which is precisly why your nation never ever ever learns from its mistakes, yet 300 years later, they still haven't they just talk alod of cock and shoes like you. Painting a bad picure with pink spots, and ignore the real picture.

Since Most Americans think the world began in the 1700s they like to pick the trophy points on American history of recent times to argue with the likes of me or someone educated. pfft.... next please.

Is 500,000 deaths good? Of course not. But it's a hell of a lot better than 52,000,000 deaths that were spread over the next five years.

You see the difference about pre ww2 and now is. Wars today majorly are created by your country for power and oil. Thats the sickening part. Adn half a million is not a justification for any of it. You sound redicoulous.

You seem to have a pissy attitude toward America. I don't blame you. Many of the bold Irishmen came over here to the United States. And some of my ancestors were among those Irish who fought to get over here.
I'm pissed off, the damage in the last 8 years is just down and out shocking. And I haven't even begun my media awareness program on the behaviour of your country just yet. Be damn sure the CIA will be paying attention to me!

It's understandable. Piss-poor countries all hate the United States. Too bad. Just a jealous group of do-littles who feel left behind. And you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. We have our problems here in the United States, but unlike other countries, we keep trying, keep working, keep slugging, and yes, keep winning. And if push ever comes to shove, we will prevail again, because Americans, once their backs are to the wall, always overcome their stupid leadership and kill like no others on earth.

What a load of crap, this is the same scripted nonsense i hear from other patriotic myopic ignorant incompetent americans. People live outside America. Alot of people can be wealty and decent too you know. Get a life wil you!

You sleep well tonight, because like it or not, you still fall under the protective envelope of the freedom-loving United States of America.

Long live Ireland.

Get a life...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Get the Beach Boy's permission before posting such trash in their name please.
I don't appreciate it and if asked, I doubt the Beach Boys would appreciate it either.

Oh, and wasn't it McCain that *joked* so?

He loves it I'm sure.

Just another reason to watch out for him.

My Little song curtesy of the Beach Boys: " This is meant to say, curtesy of the tune of a song by the beach Boys.. and is not meant to state their political viewpoint.. It is my personal viewpoint done in satire for those who understand what that is, which is.. bomb now, bomb there, or pay for it later.."

I went to Iraq looking for a dance
I saw Iran, and I thought I'd take the chance, bomb Iran... bomb Iran...
You got me rockin and a rolling
Ayatollahs will be glowing, bomb Iran... bomb, bomb, bomb,bomb Iran...

Bomb Iran..... Bomb Iran.....

You got me rocking and a rolling
Ayatollahs will be glowing, bomb Iran..... bomb, bomb, bomb,bomb Iran...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh my. Now you have me really impressed. I'm sure the CIA is all over you, and that they are terrified as well. Son, you wouldn't make a pimple on a bad man's ass.

But you found a home. You can blow and go and sit in the corner with the "I just found an alien in my pants, it's wiggling, and the damned United States put it there on order of George Bush, because that dumb ass watches TV." I know, it's the fault of George Bush. The common cold is the fault of George Bush. The north wind is George Bush's fault. Oxidation is his fault. Your crappy life is all America's fault.

First point. (The Irish who have fought in every war on every side.) That's not an insult. Bernado O'Higgins, Miles Burns (France) William Corbet (France, Germany) Charles Edward (Kilhane) Jennings (under Napolean) Arthur O'Conner a general in the French Army, William Theobald Tone (French and American armies) William Stanley's Wild Geese, commissioned by Elizabeth I, fought beside Dutch, switched sides to Spain) Hugh O'Neill and Rory O'Donnel, Patrick Sarsfield. Peter Lacy, a Russian Field Marshall. His son fought for the Austrians. Arthur Chinchester for Sweden. How about those souls in the "Mestiere Delle Armi" in Italy? Were they not Irish?

Son, you've got a lot of growing up to do. Your hatred and limited knowledge do absolutely nothing for you. Maybe life dealt you a crappy hand. Sometimes it's tough. You don't always get to wish away your cards, and you have to play the hand you were dealt. But you don't go ballistic ranting half-truths just because your life may be in the toilet.

And son, anytime you think 500,000 deaths is just as well as 52,000,000, your perspective is askew.

Eventually, you'll find that there are things that won't change, no matter how badly you want them to. As long as there are humans, there will be ongoing problems. There are people who will kill you for your watch. There are people who will kill you for your money. Or more power. They understand one thing. The same commodity they deal in every waking moment. Absolute, ruthless force. You don't have to like this concept, but you can't change it, and you certainly better understand it.

War is bad of course, but there are many things much worse, and with your limited experience in the world, you don't have a clue even though you seem to think of yourself as very worldly. I buried a number of folks like you who absolutely, positively, knew what they were doing. They were so certain that their way was the correct way. And it got them graveyard dead.

There are thirteen absolute rules of successfully conducting warfare. Since 1479 BC, not a single battle, campaign, or war was lost when these absolute rules were followed. You may violate one once in a while and get away with it, but it is usually at that moment that even the greatest of generals lost. Follow the rules, you win every single time. Break a rule, you lose. These rules aren't pleasant, but they haven't failed once in 3,500 years. And not just know them, but understand them and why they work.

The United States has made mistakes. But we don't take territory. We've freed a ton of countries. So we're the bad guys? Whatever floats your boat.

You don't like war. Well, most folks don't. But eventually, some power hungry asshole will come to take on yours - and you're on the giving end or the receiving end. Survival is the price of victory. It's either you and yours, or them and theirs. You don't like war? No problem. You are among the majority. The more ruthless survive, all other things being equal. You have to want to win. More than life you have to want to win. Right? Wrong? That's the secret. It doesn't matter. You win first and you discuss the moralities among the survivors.

The dead? Well, who really gives a damn what they thought?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

. Son, you wouldn't make a pimple on a bad man's ass.

This is your ignorance again (you think you know but you actually don't). you dont have the mental capability or knowledge to make any judgment of me, to say such comments. Its just proves one thing, your arrogance in thinking you know better.

YOU DON'T KNOW
you don't know what I've achieved and done in this world to say such a thing, but I will leave it as your not able to understand that.

But you found a home. You can blow and go and sit in the corner with the "I just found an alien in my pants, it's wiggling, and the damned United States put it there on order of George Bush, because that dumb ass watches TV." I know, it's the fault of George Bush. The common cold is the fault of George Bush. The north wind is George Bush's fault. Oxidation is his fault. Your crappy life is all America's fault.

Get a grip! lol

First point. (The Irish who have fought in every war on every side.) That's not an insult. Bernado O'Higgins, Miles Burns (France) William Corbet (France, Germany) Charles Edward (Kilhane) Jennings (under Napolean) Arthur O'Conner a general in the French Army, William Theobald Tone (French and American armies) William Stanley's Wild Geese, commissioned by Elizabeth I, fought beside Dutch, switched sides to Spain) Hugh O'Neill and Rory O'Donnel, Patrick Sarsfield. Peter Lacy, a Russian Field Marshall. His son fought for the Austrians. Arthur Chinchester for Sweden. How about those souls in the "Mestiere Delle Armi" in Italy? Were they not Irish?
you named people in wrong categories stop twisting things pal. You said the irish were a fighting nations and compared "Americas behaviour on war" to the irish, and saying I cannot say anything about the current war, because I'm irish. Do me a favour. Stop talking a load of crap....... You don't have a bulls notion on Irish history to be naming alot of the names above. Most of which were "freedom fighters" this has nothing to do with the question that was on hand.

Son, you've got a lot of growing up to do. Your hatred and limited knowledge do absolutely nothing for you.

Give over with the arrogance, and stop calling me son, I'm a grown man. That has intellegence! I'm not filled with hatred. I just do not accept the behavioiur of your country. In any way shape make or form. Its outragous the way your administration has been behaving in the last 8 years. Thats the bottom line here. I'm not loving it, so gets some logic into that head of yours ffs.

Maybe life dealt you a crappy hand. Sometimes it's tough. You don't always get to wish away your cards, and you have to play the hand you were dealt. But you don't go ballistic ranting half-truths just because your life may be in the toilet.

Stop waffling and assuming nonsense please!

And son, anytime you think 500,000 deaths is just as well as 52,000,000, your perspective is askew.

So its ok for 500,000 people to die? wtf you were reared on? Your unbelievably redicolous.

Eventually, you'll find that there are things that won't change, no matter how badly you want them to. As long as there are humans, there will be ongoing problems. There are people who will kill you for your watch. There are people who will kill you for your money. Or more power. They understand one thing. The same commodity they deal in every waking moment. Absolute, ruthless force. You don't have to like this concept, but you can't change it, and you certainly better understand it.

Yes I understand that. But sitting listening to people like you saying it, isn't going to help or change anything. I've changed my life. I've made impacts on people's live. I've made things better. I've made good examples and continue to do so, Because I'm human. I make mistakes, but I learn from them. Thats what it is to be human. Not making excuses for making the same mistakes o and same behaviour over and over.

America has a hell of lot of growing up to do. Yes I'm also aware of people doing such things. But the important thing is you keep control and you don't accept other such behaviour, so others can lead to your example. Someone has to change. Your mind is scaringly limited on simple concepts.

I'm alot wiser than you may have thought or still think, your just filled with arrogance, but thats normal for arrogant people. They make assumptions on people before they think, cus they think nothing but themselves or at least they are so focused on being right, they dismiss actual reality. But thats your issue! that's ok.

War is bad of course,
The most intellegent thing you said on this entire thread!

but there are many things much worse, and with your limited experience in the world, you don't have a clue even though you seem to think of yourself as very worldly.
Oh would you give over with the arrogance and stop insulting my life, and my intellegence please! You need to snap out of your little "I'm wiser than you crap"

I buried a number of folks like you who absolutely, positively, knew what they were doing. They were so certain that their way was the correct way. And it got them graveyard dead.
You have issues!

There are thirteen absolute rules of successfully conducting warfare. Since 1479 BC, not a single battle, campaign, or war was lost when these absolute rules were followed. You may violate one once in a while and get away with it, but it is usually at that moment that even the greatest of generals lost. Follow the rules, you win every single time. Break a rule, you lose. These rules aren't pleasant, but they haven't failed once in 3,500 years. And not just know them, but understand them and why they work.
War does not work. if it did wars would have stopped. your very very away in the fairies.

The United States has made mistakes.
Yes your right they do, and they make alot of mistakes. The not so surprising thing is, they keep making the same mistakes. The sursprising thing of this is also, its intentional behaviour from your country, cus your country refuses to respect other nations, refuses to listen to other nations and steps on peoples business all the time. Your country is a mistake! thats the problem.

But we don't take territory.
Yes you do! Iraq is an example.

We've freed a ton of countries. So we're the bad guys? Whatever floats your boat.
self praise is no praise.

You don't like war. Well, most folks don't. But eventually, some power hungry asshole will come to take on yours - and you're on the giving end or the receiving end.
you see, this is where, you dont know reality. respect of oneself is greater power than anything else. I know this. Being peace with oneself is greater power, than being in conflict within. Showing agression and hate in another loses all your power. You my friend just don't know psycology at all.

Dealing with a conflict situation with violence, adds to more aggression, more hate and more resentment. FACT.

Now you can sing and dance all you like. That is the fact.
You have personal power, you can choose to give it to another person or not. By not going to the same level as an asshole, make you already powerful. It's really simple to understand.

Survival is the price of victory. It's either you and yours, or them and theirs. You don't like war? No problem. You are among the majority. The more ruthless survive, all other things being equal. You have to want to win. More than life you have to want to win. Right? Wrong? That's the secret. It doesn't matter. You win first and you discuss the moralities among the survivors.
incoherent WAFFLE. who's them btw?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

We get the picture, its not a joke...

Bombing kills people. Its not funny or effective, talking like this, especially in print.

It makes you look silly.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I never, ever said anything about Ireland fighting other nations. I specifically said the Irish have fought in almost every war, on every side, and that is the God's truth. Most of them were freedom fighters? So?

You just hate Americans. Good for you. Like we give a tinker's damn.

Don't call you son? Your diction and word usage indicates immaturity, or at the very least, a limited working knowledge of the English language. Not my fault.

I never said it's OK for 500,000 to die. I said it's better (given a choice between the two) that 500,000 die today than 52,000,000 spread over the years 1939-1945. You keep wanting a third choice.

I've met folks like you who can't get past the basics. Just because you don't like the choices available, you can't make one.

You have me on this one. Ireland truly is a lot older than America. So what exactly has that gotten you? Nothing! You would think that of all Europe, with the considerable head start you all had, centuries even, that you'd be way ahead of the United States in all things. And you're not. Ever wonder why?

And I differ. Wars do work. You kill every SOB on the other side, war over.

My country is a mistake? Since it is more wealthy, more independent, higher levels of technology, greater scientific advancements, more powerful, bigger weapons, greater weapons systems, superior navy, the first to the moon, with more opportunity, what does that make your country?

America has a lot of growing up to do? Well, if you are using your country as an example of a culture all grown up, then I think we're much better off with our immaturity.

Hey, Slick. We didn't take Iraq. We didn't take Korea. We didn't take Germany. Or Japan. Or France. Or Belgium. Or Italy. Or Algeria. Or Luxembourg, on and on.

I'll give you a real eye-opener. When a man sets out to kill you and has armed himself to do just that, you concept of, "respect for one'self is a greater power than anything else" is a load of horsecrap. That's exactly what I was talking about. I buried a lot of folks like you.

Dealing with aggression by using aggression is wrong? Man, you are so far out of touch with reality, you must be an academia. Or pseudo-intelligentsia. The same ones who in times of trouble drop faster than burschitt in a downdraft.

There's idealism, and then there's the situation all complete with reality. And never the twain shall meet. You see the idealists are only guaranteed their safety and security by the sword. The security of the shield is only guaranteed by skill with the sword. Eventually, the shield will defend the wrong side of a killing thrust or splinter.

I won't bother you anymore. You have enough troubles.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join