It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could aliens be responsible for most of our diseases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Moderators, if this is not an appropriate area for my questions, please move it. Thank you.

Ok, to the point. I was wondering, most of us suffer from so many ailments, and some of us (like myself) lead a very healthy lifestyle, have positive outlook on life and still have some health issues. Could it be due to some alien experimentation or cross breeding? Forgive me, I do not know a lot about alien medicine, but who knows? Morgellons disease is a perfect example in this case. Do you think that we can overcome these ailments by turning back to nature, or are we forever lost without any access to the possible solutions? Can we ask aliens to "fix" us. Just thinking of this makes me feel weird, because we usually pray to God. I guess it would be blasphemy.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by EternalThought]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Most of the diseases that we are aware of are caused due to genentic mutation of already existing viruses, like how H5N1 came from H4N1 which in turn came from H3N1, though the possibility of diseases coming through alien interference in earth is quite possible, according to my opinion, since their chromosomes and dna pattern are different their diseases will not affect us the viruses cant bind to our cells with the already adapted binding mechanism unless it mutated to adapt to earth of course

[edit on 15-9-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

If you consider panspermia/exogenesis as a method of introducing 'microscopic aliens' such as bacteria & viruses to the Earth, then yep - It's quite possible. Many people have historically linked the arrival of Haley's Comet with influenza and plague outbreaks.

It could be coincidental but it could also be likely... which is probably why NASA quarantine everything that comes from beyond our atmosphere... including the astronauts, moon rocks etc, etc, etc...

IRM

[edit on 15/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

join