It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mickey Mouse Must Die' : Saudi Cleric.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ok yet another thing that must die. Earlier today I seen a link where they want to go after Paul McCartney. Is there anything they won't attack? How do they suppose to kill a Cartoon? This is beyond ridiculous.

Cleric's call for Mickeys death -- video

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

There's many layers to the understanding of such a statement. However this is the most basic. Some out there would think Mickey Mouse is an Icon of the new bablon. Thus, by saying "Mickey Mouse must die" it's a statement to say that Icons should not be or that they should attack and repress the parts of society that produce such.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hahaha. The next big terror attack could be at Disney Land.

Destroy the vile mice creatures that are steered by Satan!

I wonder what their laws say about cats? hehe.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
while I do believe Mickey Mouse is evil, I will say that I find it rather comical that they would say this (assuming the text is accurate) when there are children's shows featuring a giant mouse that teaches kids to hate the west.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I noticed that as well Crakeur.

There is an undertone here that I am surprised no one has picked up on. We have become accustomed to all kinds of threats from Muslim Clerics, but this was not a Syrian Cleric, an Iraqi Cleric, or even an Afganistan Cleric. This is a Saudi Cleric, the same country that supposedly we have the strongest ties to in the middle east (Muslim Country that is). This is the Country that we send Billions to in oil revenue. I think it is time that we treat Saudi they way they treat us. Shake their hands and smile to their face then stab them in the back.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

First of all, mice carry all kinds of diseases. They also eat grains and crops, and the little b*****ds reproduce like crazy They also destroy homes by gnawing through wiring and walls. That is why Muhammad had cats around him all the time. I don't think the meaning was to kill Disney's Mickey Mouse, just that mice are filthy little vermin.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If they seperate their mind from Islam for a bit they might sound human again, but since every thought and decision is governed by Islam by the true believer, they have no other opinion or interpretation.

Mice are evil, but the West uses them for experiments to find out if that Malaria killing thousands of people across the world can be cured. So thank the mouse for its sacrifice for progress and its bravey for being mrytered in mouse-dom history. Its Rats that should be feared more.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
yes i agree.

i believe doing so would vastly improve the world.

it is estimated that 118 million hours are wasted collectivly by humans each year on the subject and related systems of one "mickey mouse".

those hours could be better used improve the causes of problems instead of papering up the cracks with unimportant entertainment such as animated rodentia which only serves to distract people from the reality we all must face up to.

i see mickey mouse as a symbol of repression ,of corporate manipulation via animated charectors that serves only to indoctrinate youngsters into a social system that is causing the destruction of the worlds climate and environment and thus all life.

thus as one can see one "mickey mouse" isnt as innocent as he seems,behind those bright eyes and childish catchphrases lies a being responsible for grevious crimes beyond that of most, animated rodentia

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur, once again, MEMRI pulls the wool over the eyes of people. Just like the "Wipe Israel off the map" intentional mistranslation, they did it again here, by claiming the mouse is saying anti-west propoganda. The TV show never said what MEMRI claimed they did in their subtitles to the video.

Here is an article discussing what the video is really about.

And here is one giving the correct translation.

On topic, the Islamic faith forbids the creation of animals through sculpture, drawings, and so on, on the grounds that it has the potential to be used for idolatry.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Don't worry. They love cartoons...
also lions and rabbits

Hamas loves the rabbit "Assud"

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Cartoons,teddy bears called mohammed,Paul Mcartney now Mickey Mouse.
Do you think that,in reality,its all just a big practical joke and they´re realy just pulling our legs?

(They better leave spongbob alone though
)

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Once again, that's another MEMRI translation (or mistranslation). When MEMRI, a Hebrew speaking agency founded by Mossad (an Isreali spy agency similar to US's CIA, created to infiltrate Middle Eastern news and TV), starts to translate Arabic, you can expect them to lie about it.

Thanks for posting the video. Now I have another one to add of list of MEMRI lies.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I live in Tampa, Fl., and every year there is a big "consternation" about gay day in Disney World. From what the media reports, gays wear red shirts to connote their, um, stature, and despite what people hear in the rest of the world, it is known around here what is going on those 2 days.
When my kids were young, I wouldn't go during those times because I saw what homosexual radicals would do in front of families to make a stand for thier rights. I agree that we should all enjoy the same rights, but I didn't want to have to explain to my 4 kids why two people of the same sex are groping each other, and to be clear, the gropers and really weird types were in the minority. And just to be fair I didn't like seeing a hetero couples engaging in throat exams, in full view of the rest of us, in what should be a family park.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

All those wasted years of my youth, watching the Mickey Mouse Club
I'm doomed I tell ya!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok, this looks like a job for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Meatwad!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

First of all, mice carry all kinds of diseases. They also eat grains and crops, and the little b*****ds reproduce like crazy They also destroy homes by gnawing through wiring and walls. That is why Muhammad had cats around him all the time. I don't think the meaning was to kill Disney's Mickey Mouse, just that mice are filthy little vermin.

Exactly that’s what he meant

First of all im a Muslim and my language is Arabic and understand what the man was saying , it was what you mentioned exactly
He did not mean to kill MM he only said that mice should be killed and shouldn’t be made heroes for children . it was as simple as that.

And excuse me if my English is bad

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What effect on ecosystems would the complete erradication of mice have? Must we always be so 'humancentric'? And (I can't believe I'm about to use the Bible as a reference, but...) where exactly does it state that 'Satan' was responsible for creating anything? I thought he was the 'Great Destroyer'? Can't have it both ways! I also just did an online search of the Koran, and no mention of Satan creating anything there either! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is all kind of funny to me, If I can recall, In a sandbox far far away there was a country called Iraq and within the confines of Iraq was a small amusement park and there stood a Mickey Mouse statue, You could tell it was Mickey Mouse however Mickey looked Muslim/Arabic, He was created to look Muslim/Arabic and If i can recall it was a Disney style theme park, Check it out but Im pretty sure this is accurate... Its funny but accurate. I never saw this but buddies of mine did.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hope Christ returns as a 90ft rodent that wears colorful clothing, walks on 2 legs and can shoot lazers from his eyeballs.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
First we lost Christmas, christmas trees and anything else with the word Christ in it. Next we lose mickey mouse. Not that I'm particularly fond of him, but someone has to draw a line with this kind of thing. Eroding cornerstones of our admittedly rubbish culture out of religous sensitivity, is in my view akin to caving into nazism.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by unnamedninja]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join