It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHTS IN THE DESERT....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I was stationed in 29 Palms for three years (1975-1978). I was a Sergeant in The Marine Corps. One night while on guard duty, four other guys and I sat and watched a bright red light suddenly appear 2-5 miles in the distance (it's really hard to establish distance in the desert at night).

We all watched this light "dance" for about ten minutes. When I say "dance" it would dart left, right, up and back in nano-seconds at incredible distances. At first we thought it was a helo, but it moved way too fast... After ten minutes it just bolted straight up and was completely gone!

It's been almost 30 years and I've never told the story to anyone! We never said a thing to our commanders for fear of being thought drunk or having been doing drugs while on duty.... We were sober and we were straight!

Keep in mind 29 Palms (the "stumps") is only 150+/- miles south of Area 51! Maybe there was a UFO party...? All I know is we all saw it perfectly clearly that night!

Cheers! TypeT....

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by TypeT]

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by TypeT]

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by TypeT]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!It seems UFO's always frequent Military sites,perhaps to scout our capabilities,or like you said,perhaps they are craft from a military installation themselves.It's always great to hear military personnel come forward with their sighting experiences though.

new topics

join