It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Website that Everyone should See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
peswiki.com...

PESWIKI is a website full of information about free/pure energy system inventions and all fields related. I am not sure how many of you have even been to the site but for me it is a GREAT Find.

Give it a look see.

It covers everything from solar power, wind power, hydro power, fuel powered, motor powered (yes self powering), and new research into superconductors and things that were never possible check it out. Its AMAZING

Rj

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Great site!

Independence is the key freedom!

We are slaves held down by our dependence on getting paid. It is our responsibility to lessen, even entirely remove that dependence. Not just for ourselves, but in finding our freedom we help everyone.

Making our own energy is one of the biggest challenges we can face. Also, if you try to make your own electricity and get off the grid, you'll find there are many laws that get in your way. But, if you can disconnect your house from the grid and have all the lights on and hot water, that is an enormous step towards becoming free and freeing the rest of the world.

Thank you for the link.

[edited: fixed spelling mistake]

[edit on 15/9/2008 by Recouper]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

We are slaves held down by our dependence on getting paid.

Well said... There has to be some motivation to break new ground and that as long as we are tied to jobs to pay the bills, we will never break that cycle of dependence.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
peswiki is a good site but as we can imagine, it's not without its energy industry influences.

This short video really hits the implications of Free Energy and how every avenue of its suppression is controlled.

Free Energy resistance

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Yes, I've seen that before.... It still send shivers down my spine though.

But, people must not succumb to such fear.

Imagine you have created a simple to explain, simple to build free energy device. You log on to ATS to tell everybody..... but then you stop... think about what could happen to you. Then post a thread that says you've created a free energy device, but to protect it from disappearing and for your own safety, you can't disclose how it works. You come across sounding like number of crazy sounding posters who have seemed to have done just this in the past... nobody believes you, somebody does some quick guess work regarding the theory they think your basing your "hoax" on and BAM! You're discredited and disappear.
I think it would be better if anyone about to enter into this situation just goes for it and reveals all... sure they might be made to disappear by mysterious means, but what if everyone in their position did the same thing... Ideas would get out, for sure.

That was a bit bashed out... sorry if it seems a little over simplified, I didn't have the energy right now to flesh it out with reason and logic and I know it sounds a bit brutal. But considering what's at stake, I would take a risk or two..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You and I are on the same page Recouper.

Not only must people not succumb to fear but they must not succumb to profit chasing. I always said that anyone truly interested in free energy isn't interested in profit. The world runs on money and power and all the money and power is locked up in the energy industry. There's no way these controllers are going to sit by and let be what will be. We'd have Free Energy now if so. No one would be indebted, necessities of life would be free and labour would be drastically reduced. Let me take the no one would be indebted statement back, but the stranglehold wouldn't be there.

As I alluded to in my first post. peswiki is not without it's industry influences. Everyone on there pounding the drum for Free Energy is NOT interested in Free Energy and to the contrary some are employed as agents to resist Free Energy at all costs. We know why that's the case.

I've had heavy interest in Free Energy and it's control/suppression for many years now and not only that I'm working with implementation of it myself. This is why I'm very familiar with peswiki. As you mentioned, I think the most important factor is being able to widely release information concurrently to reach the most people with zero profit in mind. However, as I mentioned all these avenues are influenced and controlled. The Internet being our last real hope.

It doesn't matter what methods are shared in the end, the disinformation and decredibility tactics online are rampant and tiresome to deal with. But they should be, afterall, people are specifically employed for this purpose only.

With regards to my Free Energy interests, I believe HHO (Brown's Gas/Oxyhydrogen) is the real one way in which Free Energy is within all of our grasps. It's in my grasp. It's in my friends and family's grasp and anyone else who trusts me enough to listen. Now on the other hand, Some Joe Blow on the Internet that wants it now otherwise it's fake or bunk because "if it wasn't we'd all have it by now" - it's not in their grasp and their attitude is probably the single biggest overall issue with this type of information sharing.

Free Energy - HHO: Revisited

I'm doing my part, are you?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A page on Tesla Theories

Not that informative, look for the Hardy self loop water wheel generator.

Perhaps a better Tesla Theory
netowne.com...

Tesla was not the only free energy scientist, all his docs were taken
by the FBI and nothing of value has ever been released to us peons.
Here is the Dr Moray... you will not find anywhere how it works better
than this page (Especially the composition of the Swedish Stone and
why it works).
Its a pdf page.

Good Free Energy Hunting.

Don't let government liars sell you a bogus generator.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
I'm doing my part, are you?

It seems you certainly are. I'll be looking over your post as soon as I've finished reading all the ATS articles I've tabbed in Firefox... it's kinda an addiction of mine... hey, everyone has their vices.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That caught me.... I just found this about two days ago:
www.youtube.com...
You've made me slightly hesitant about the whole "good on them" feeling I was having regarding this... just slightly...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this:

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
As I alluded to in my first post. peswiki is not without it's industry influences. Everyone on there pounding the drum for Free Energy is NOT interested in Free Energy and to the contrary some are employed as agents to resist Free Energy at all costs. We know why that's the case.

Yes, I believe you... Still, I wonder if "their" job would be something akin to trying to hold the lid down on an over pressurized pressure cooker. The site is a wiki and seems to have lot contributors, they can't all be paid goons.

From what I've noticed, "they" try to do what you describe here on ATS from time to time, but their success seems really rather limited.
But, I suppose if they have managed to clumsily throw a damage control cap of doubt on the one thread or entry which really matters and that prevents an uncontrollable runway, that's all the success they would need.... until the next time.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That caught me.... I just found this about two days ago:
www.youtube.com...
You've made me slightly hesitant about the whole "good on them" feeling I was having regarding this... just slightly...

That might have pernament magnets.
I saw sparks from slip rings.
There is a google or youtube video about a motor or generator
using powerful permanent magnets.

That is using stored forces.
DC permanent magnet motors have been around.
The government does not publish valid scientific data that I know of
but you can get the 911 Report in pdf form online now from the government.
The corporations want the science all to themselves.

Even this guy could be shilling government bogus equipment.

Granted permanent magnets hold ether energy and will give an
electrical advantage and a resultant powerful mechanical advantage
because this research has been squashed.
The water mechanics is interesting as well using a working fluid very
close to the ether. He says it does not work without the belt
and the mechanial advantage of the water wheel.
Interesting if he uses permanent magnet motor and generator.
Slip rings carry coil currents for DC and AC motors and show sparks.

ED: Government liars? We can't tell but people do suspect in cases
of WMDs , Aliens in Roswell and denial of Tesla and Dr Moray has
got to be a lie somewhere.

[edit on 9/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join