It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have Illuminati failed in the past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello!

I have recently started reading about Illuminati, secret societies, conspiracy theories, NWO, etc. Quite fascinating stuff. Some materials very convincing.

However, there are two things that I am seriously pondering about that I could not find an answer. And I don't think they are dumb questions.

First, assuming there are secret societies, the Illuminati or whomever, for thousands of years, why have they failed their objective to rule the world and control everyone on the planet?

If they are so powerful, advanced, and elite - why has it not been done so far?

And second, if they are secret, how could have they possibly been revealed? I am reading about symbols and numerical clues they leave behind, but if they wish to remain secret and stealth, why would they leave clues?

Also let's say they screwed up and revealed themselves, if they are so powerful, advanced, and elite, what prevented them from putting a stop to the people - by whatever means necessary - who exposed them in the past? Thus no knowledge about them in the present (books, video, internet, etc.)

I look forward to learning more about this subject.

Jack

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
they keep failing because of those pesky kids and their darn dog!

but seriously, who says they aren't in control right now? bilderberg.....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jack1p

I have no answers for you because I have been wondering the same thing. They are so powerful, they practically own everything on this planet etc... Why didn't they do this years ago when it would of been so much easier to do? The longer they wait, the more people are figuring them out. They were "secret" several years ago. It would of been real easy to do whatever they wanted to. They own it all anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jack1p

First, assuming there are secret societies, the Illuminati or whomever, for thousands of years, why have they failed their objective to rule the world and control everyone on the planet?

You can't say that they have "failed" when the endgame hasn't even happened yet. One thing that they have not failed to do, is to control the course of history. It is a great work of the ages. And in reality, they already do control the world, as they always have been. What we are about to see now is the final step in their consolidation of power.

If they are so powerful, advanced, and elite - why has it not been done so far?

Any big project is going to take time, including world domination. As I said above, they alreay are in control. They are just tightening their grip now, for absolute control. Absolute control hasn't been achieved yet for a few reasons.

First, it has not been necessary up until now to control the life and death of every single person on the planet, and ever single thought that they have. Second, they have used the masses to their own ends, namely the development ofscience and technology which will ultimately turned against us.

And second, if they are secret, how could have they possibly been revealed? I am reading about symbols and numerical clues they leave behind, but if they wish to remain secret and stealth, why would they leave clues?

The clues that are left behind are meant to be seen by those who are "in the know." But of course others see them and their interest is piqued. In the end, they are not so worried about being known as much as maintaining plauseable deniability.

Take 9/11 for example. If "they" were in on it all along, how did they actually mess it so bad as to leave so much "Loosechange?" The truth is that they didn't really care enough to tie up all of the loose ends. Most of the sheeple would simply buy whatver story they were told. But then it goes a step deeper. For people who actually stop to think anf who know better. The message to people like that is, "Look what we did, look what we got away with. There is nothing you can do about it, we can do it again, and we will do it to you if you get in our way. Be afraid."

I'll try to return with more later...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You are assuming they don’t have total control over everything already and that everything is not going as they planned? Perhaps it is- it just wouldn’t keep going so well if they let you and the rest of us in on it, because once we know for sure I’m certain many would rebel.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

The reason the Illuminati has not taken over the world is because at this point in time it is extremely unrealistic. They are the smartest and wealthiest people in the world. Why do you still think that the Illuminati and the "New world order" is still considered to be a conspiracy? Everything works out perfectly for these people. They are the masterminds of manipulation and disguise. They leave behind symbols that people dont care enough about to question. The dollar bill? The majority of Americans due to our increasinly poor public education systems and knowledge of U.S history, dont particularly care about the symbolism on the dollar bill. Look up word for word what Novus Ordo Seclorum means and then look up the definition that the U.S has convinced its citizens to believe. The illuminati's plan for a New World Order is similar to the biblical plan of the tribulation. Everything has to get to a certain point for action to be taken. We are blinded by the questions that they leave for us to ask.

new topics

top topics

join