It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

petit mal or absence seizures? Trance!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does anyone have or experienced petit mal or absence seizures and can describe them? Its no good looking at the symptoms - to the observer the person having the experience is 'spaced out' or 'day dreaming' thats lasts about 30 secs or so. To the receiver its something else. From my own experience: i cant recall what has happended around me in the real time world - you are in a trance, sometimes deep thought so deep you are disconnected from the world around you. Sometimes you feel s though you have had a revealtation and understand the meaning to life, but then cant recall however much you wish you could. Its someting i would love to know more about. People throughout history have had this ilness and and its still not very well understood even now. It has also been attributed to some famous people 'religious awakenings'

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
yes, neverheard of it. i thought it wass normal.

sometimes, it seems like i am in a dream while i am awake, it is usually through very deep thought. My vision and all sense of time dissapears, You could walk infront of me and punch me in the face and i would only notice you after being hit.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I thought it was normal too although i knew i did it a little to much and when it was sometimes a lttle inconvinient like when your in an exam or listenig to a teacher at school - when you really want and need to pay attention! its like thinking deeply too much affecting you. But i get diffrent experiences from seeing rings of light when i was younger (and thinking it was kind of important this ring - i even made wishes to it - disturbing i know but i was only a young child then. I dont see it so much now and ina weird way i miss it. Note i didnt always get this when i spaced out, that would happen many times a day and still does. I would really like to hear other peoples experiences if anone else has this or similar.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Another ineteresting connection:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Weird as it sounds what this guy is talking about is the same kind of think i am tring to explain happens in my experiences with my suspected epilepsy. Some people claim to have had religious, Alien Abductive experiences - occasionally now but freuently when i was younger. This experience is so hard to explain but this guy does it well. Difference being this gut is talking about when he takes the Class A drug '___'. He also says '___' is also something that is found in every living thing naturally. Maybe what i am/have experienced is a resultof a selfover-dose of the natural '___' from the pituatary gland???

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well I have had seizures and I never remember anything. I was told by a witness once that my eyes were wide and my pupils were so large that the blue of my iris could not be seen. I was also told that as she tried to communicate with me to see if I was alright that I ignored her questions and said something that disturbed her.

"I don't want to be here any longer. This place is all wrong- they lied. I want to leave this place. I need to go home."

Then this witness told me as she approached me that I looked her in the eyes and told her "I have to get out of here" and then I proceeded to back away from her with tremendous fear in my eyes.

Only thing I remember as I was returning to consciousness was her voice asking me "what are you so afraid of?"

new topics

top topics

join